o17

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Min Hee who was in the store room was sitting in the dark not knowing what to do. “oh, I can call Luhan or Sehun!” said Min Hee. but then, after she rummaged through her pocket, she found nothing. And she suddenly remembered that she left her phone in her school bag. “dang it… I left in the school bag…” muttered Min Hee sadly. *im so not going to play on the baton relay* thought Min Hee as she buried her face in her arms.

*I wish someone will let me out* thought Min Hee in scared as she look into her surrounding and it was pitch black. No windows, lamp or anything the only thing was there is the PE stuff. As for Luhan and Sehun, both of them were looking for Min Hee at the school rooftop, class, canteen, library and even the restroom. But she was nowhere to be found. “damn it. Where are you Min Hee?” cussed Luhan feeling give up as he took a seat on a chair in the canteen.

“Hyung, did you find her?” asked Sehun while panting after running the whole school looking for Min Hee but Luhan shook his head. “it’ alright, I’ll go look at the school backyard, you can search for her in the music room or labs… she used to go there alone when she wants to be alone…” said Sehun as he ran and went to the school backyard. Luhan watched Sehun left the school canteen *he sure knows everything about her* thought Luhan in jealousy and continue to look for his wife.

Min Hee who was still in the store room, went near the door and knocked hardly on the door while shouting. “Is someone there? Help me, im trapped in here!” shouted Min Hee. It’s been an hour she was trapped in the room and Min Hee was very thirsty after shouting too much and she begin to sweat a lot. Somehow, Min Hee found it difficult to breathe because of lack of oxygen in the closed place. “Min Hee!” Min Hee heard the familiar voice and she was very sure it was Sehun. “Min Hee where are you?” shouted Sehun.

“Sehun! Im in here! Help!” shouted Min Hee. Sehun who happened to be near the store room heard her shouting. “Min Hee!” called Sehun as he went near the room. “are you in there?” asked Sehun “yes Sehun, im trapped in here… hurry and open the door please…” begged Min Hee. “hold on…” said Sehun as he trying to kick the door with his leg but he can’t. “damn it!” cussed Sehun. Then, with all his might, he pushed the door with his body and thank god, the door was opened and he found Min Hee was sitting not too far from the door.

“Min Hee!” shouted Sehun as he ran near her. “Are you alright?” asked Sehun as he hugged her tightly. “Y-yeah… im fine…” said Min Hee softly. While Sehun was hugging her, Min Hee felt very weak and her vision starts to turn purple and yellow. *what’s wrong with me?* thought Min Hee and without she realized, she had lose conscious. “Min Hee?” called Sehun as he broke the hug, then he saw Min Hee’s face was very pale. “yah, what’s wrong?!” asked Sehun in worried.

Luhan who had searched for Min Hee at the lab decided to look at the back of the Sehun where Sehun was the one who will be here. But then, to his surprised he saw Sehun was hugging Min Hee while calling her name. “Min Hee!” shouted Luhan as he straight away went near them. “hyung!” called Sehun. “gosh, what happened?!” asked Luhan in worried as he brought Min Hee to him.

“she was trapped in this room and went I found her, she looked very weak and she just lose conscious…” answered Sehun “oh, come on… wake up Min Hee, it’s me Luhan…” said Luhan as he shook her body. “call teacher… and tell about Min Hee… I’ll bring her to the infirmary…” said Luhan as he carried her in bridal style and brought her to the infirmary while Sehun went to look for teachers.

 

Min Hee woke up to a familiar room and she found it was her room. *since when did I get home?* thought Min Hee weirdly as she was trying to stand to go the kitchen but stops by Luhan was came int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter