o16

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally, their Sports Day is here; Min Hee and Luhan was on their way to their school together. Ever since Luhan had announced that his marriage with Min Hee, ever since that day both of them had went to school and went home together. Ever since that day, Min Hee rarely went home with Sehun and the only time she will meet him is when they were in the class, and their recess. But they still have their recess together, but then Min Hee still missed going out and hanging out with her best friend.

“Alright we’re here~” said Luhan as he parked his car. Then, both of them went out from the car and enter the school together. As soon as they’ve entered the school, most of the girls starts squealing seeing both of them. Well, some of them likes them being together while some of them dislikes their relationship. Of course there will be a haters too but no one even dared to hurt Min Hee after Luhan’s warning. “Oh, hyung!” called Kai as he waved towards them.

Exo was sitting at the bleachers together surrounding by their fangirls. “Are we late?” asked Min Hee as she took a seat next to Sehun. “No… you came on time… plus, I just arrived too~” answered Sehun. “That’s good then! I really thought we’re late~” said Min Hee and giggled. Sehun can’t help but smiles hearing her giggles. “aww my best friend is so cute today!” said Sehun and ruffled her hair making her whined. “Yah~” said Min Hee and pouted.

It is true, even Luhan found that Min Hee is indeed cute today with their schools PE attire, and she tied her hair into a double ponytail. While all of them were busying talking, Mr. Han who was in charge with the sports day made an announcement. “Alright, seniors who took part on soccer please warm up before we could start the game.” Announced Mr. Han. “Oh, that was fast… soccer first?” asked Chanyeol. “Yeah… come on… we should go~” said Suho and walked away to the field followed by D.O and Baekhyun.

“You’re not in soccer?” asked Min Hee “no, Im in tug of war with Chanyeol~” answered Baekhyun. “jinjja hyung?” laughed Kai. “Yah! It’s not funny!” mad Baekhyun. “I don’t think your class will win because Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung are the weakest in your class~” said Sehun and laughed too. Luhan who was next to Min Hee was tying his shoelaces before he went to the field. “Are you ready?” asked Min Hee as she saw him tying up his shoelaces on the bleachers. “Yup.” Said Luhan and he stands up.

“When is your turn?” asked Luhan “I don’t know… maybe after your game~” answered Min Hee and Luhan nodded “alright, I’ll be going first…” said Luhan and Min Hee nodded while smiling. “Fighting!” cheered Min Hee happily and that made Luhan smiled as he walked away. Sora who was seating not too far from watched in jealousy. *I really need to get rid of her* thought Sora as she smirked. Five of them including Sehun and Min Hee was watching their hyung was warming up for their soccer game.

Min Hee was watching Luhan in awed as he looked way too cool when he passed the ball to Suho as warming up. “Are you that happy seeing Luhan hyung?” asked Sehun and Min Hee nodded in enthusiastically. “Of course! It’s my first time watching him playing soccer~” answered Min Hee while her eyes glued towards Luhan. Sehun let out his dry chuckled. *im glad that you’re happier nowadays* thought Sehun.

A few minutes later after they’ve done warming up, the referee; which is Mr.Park blew a whistle and the game has started when Luhan got the ball first. “Yes! Luhan got the ball first!” cheered Min Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter