o19

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hello Luhan~” greeted Sora as she entered her room. “What do you want?” asked Luhan in annoyed “im going home now… Min Hee is waiting for me…” said Luhan and walked passed by Sora. Before Luhan turned the doorknob, Sora went near him. “If I show a photo of Min Hee, I don’t think you would go home right now~” said Sora and raised her eyebrows. “What do you mean?” asked Luhan as he furrowed his eyebrows not knowing what she was trying to say. “Here,” said Sora as she showed Luhan her hand phone and it was a photo of Min Hee and Sehun together.

“is she having an affair?” asked Sora suddenly and that made Luhan feels very mad because he knows, that Min Hee would never do that plus, she even told him that both of them are going out today so why would he be jealous? They’re just friends and Sehun would be one of his best friend too. “Mind your words will you?” said Luhan as he gritted his teeth. “Why should i?” asked Sora innocently. “Because Min Hee would never do that… plus, she told me she’s going out with Sehun today~” answered Luhan and rolled his eyes and wanted to turn the doorknob again but stops by Sora.

“Yah,” called Luhan trying to hold his anger. “I know that you’re faking your relationship with her before…. You don’t even love her when you told our parents that she’s your girlfriend.” Said Sora and Luhan was very surprised to know about it. “How did you know and how are you so sure?” asked Luhan “because I was there, eavesdropped your conversation that night.” Answered Min Hee as she flips her hair annoyingly. “It’s an old story… both of us love each other now so yeah, forget it.” Said Luhan.

“Oh, I will tell your parents about it Luhan… and you do know that your father hates it when someone lies to him…” threatened Sora. “Look,” said Luhan as he went near her “if you do anything that could harm Min Hee, do remember that I would never forgive you.” Said Luhan firmly and that made Sora’s tongue tied. “Now excuse me, if you’re done im going home.” Said Luhan and opened the door letting her go out before him but Sora just stood there looking at him. “You don’t want? Alright, I told my secretary to leave the door open for you-“ said Luhan but Sora went out feeling annoyed.

But before she went too far, she turned her back and saw Luhan was walking at the back while texting. “For your information, im coming to Xiumin oppa’s father birthday party in Busan too~” snickered Sora and walked away. *whatever it is, I’ll make sure to keep Min Hee safe and away from her* thought Luhan and head back home.

 

On the next day, after Luhan took his morning shower, he saw Min Hee was sitting in the living room watching Running Man with a lot of laughter and sat next to her. “You’re very happy today~” said Luhan and Min Hee nodded “no, im laughing because Kwang Soo was very funny!” said Min Hee happily. “Yeah yeah I get it~” said Luhan. “You know my friend Xiumin? The one who’s in China now?” asked Luhan and Min Hee turned to look at him. “Oh, I know him… waeyo?” asked Min Hee curiously.

“You see, his father is having his own birthday party… and it will be held in one of his building in Busan in two more weeks… Do you want to go?” asked Luhan. “Oh, Busan? I’ve never been there… so, we should go!” said Min Hee happily. “Are you sure? I thought of staying there for a few days… we could go to Haeundae and have fun~” said Luhan “Haeundae? Isn’t that a beach?” asked Min Hee and Luhan know she’s scared thinking about it. “Yeah… are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter