o20

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Luhan who was in the kitchen drinking some plain water waiting for Min Hee. “Yah Min Hee~” called Luhan “are you ready?” asked Luhan and Min Hee went out from her room with her luggage wearing a dress for the birthday party. Yes, Xiumin’s birthday party is finally here and Exo and Min Hee will be having fun at the resort near the Haeundae right after the party ended. “Quit shouting will you? Im ready~” said Min Hee. “Have you close all of the windows?” asked Min Hee while taking a look at all the windows. “Yeah, I did that already… come on, we should go… we might be late~” said Luhan after he washed his glass and took his car keys and his luggage followed by Min Hee, walking to the front door.

“Is everyone there?” asked Min Hee “I don’t know~” answered Luhan while driving. “Oh, should we call them?” asked Luhan “sure~ tell them that we’re on our way~” answered Luhan “okie!” said Min Hee cutely and dialled Sehun’s number. “Who you’re calling?” asked Luhan “oh, Sehun~” giggled Min Hee happily as she the speaker. *of course it would be him* thought Luhan.

 

 

“Hello, Min Hee?” said Sehun

“Oh, Sehun! Hi!” greeted Min Hee happily

“Are you guys had arrived there?” asked Min Hee

“Yeah… I came this morning… other hyung came since yesterday~” answered Sehun

“ahhh we’re on our way now~” said Min Hee

“Alright, hyung drive safely and see you there Min Hee~” said Sehun.

“alright, goodbye!” said Min Hee in full of excitement.”

 

 

After they hung up their phone, Min Hee crossed her arms and turned to look at Luhan. Luhan who noticed it, took a glance on her “what?” asked Luhan while looking at the front. “You know, I wonder why we’re always be the one who is late every time we gathered together~” answered Min Hee. “Yah, you’re the one who’s making us late~” said Luhan and Min Hee looked at him disbelief. “What? Me?” asked Min Hee as she pointed to herself and Luhan nodde. “Yeah, you.” Answered Luhan and almost chuckled seeing Min Hee’s reaction. She was too cute for him to handle.

“but why?” whined Min Hee “because you took a long time to get ready~” answered Luhan “you took your shower, you iron your clothes, you do your hair, and put on your make up~” added Luhan “so, it took me half an hour to wait for you~” said Luhan. “I did not!” said Min Hee “yes you did.” Said Luhan and he knows that Min Hee was dissatisfied with it as he saw her puffed her cheeks when she’s mad.

“Whatever.” Said Min Hee in annoyed as she took her earphone listening to her song in her phone. “im going to sleep… wake me up when we’re arrived…” said Min Hee. “Wake me up, when September ends~” sang Luhan teasing Min Hee. “Yah,” said Min Hee as she lightly hit on his arms. “Stop singing and focus on driving will you?” said Min Hee and Luhan chuckled. “arasseoyo~” said Luhan in a cute manner that made Min Hee grinned and somehow she can’t mad at him anymore. “Alright… you can sleep… I’ll wake you up when we’re there~” said Luhan. With that, Min Hee slowly close her eyes and off to dreamland.

 

 

--------------

 

“Yah, wake up…. We’re here~” said Luhan as he shook her arms. Min Hee who was in deep sleep, hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter