oo1

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Why aren’t you having your recess with us?” asked Sehun who came approaching Min Hee who was sitting on bench while looking at the sunny sky at the school rooftop. “Yah, do you even hear me?” asked Sehun again as he took a seat next to Min Hee. Min Hee who just noticed that her best friend was sitting next to her turned to look at him with her brightened face. “Oh, Sehun-ah!” said Min Hee happily. “Now you noticed me? How could you~” said Sehun and crossed his arms. Min Hee chuckled seeing her best friend reaction. “Yah, im sorry… I was so into the sunny sky just now… today’s weather was really great!” said Haeri as she extended her arms.

Sehun who was next to her literally smiled seeing his best friend got excited when she told him how love she is on today’s weather. “You should go to Exo instead of me~ the girls will be looking for you~” said Min Hee. “neh, I won’t let my best friend to have a recess alone… right?” said Sehun as he curled a strand of Min Hee’s hair behind her ear. “awww I have a wonderful best friend!” said Min Hee as he hugged Sehun tightly.

“Oh yeah, before I forgot, are you coming to Mr.Lu’s event later?” asked Sehun. “Im not sure… I feel lazy though…” answered Min Hee while looking to her front. “awww why?” Whine Sehun and that made Min Hee laughed. “Yah, stop whining~ you’re not a kid okay~” said Min Hee as she rolled her eyes. “No. you have to come…. I need to introduce you to my Chinese friends! They will be coming here today…. Especially Luhan hyung… he will be going to school with us~” said Sehun. Min Hee was kind of surprised to know Sehun has friends from China. “China? When did you meet them?” asked Min Hee in curious.

“Well, sometimes I follow my father to China for his business right? When im there, I met their son who came to be my friend~” answered Sehun. “No matter what, you have to come, arasseo?” asked Sehun as he pointed a finger towards Min Hee. “Will your friends be there too?” asked Min Hee “you mean Exo-K? Of course! They’re friends with them too~” answered Sehun as he smiled revealing his teeth. “Now, no more questions… I’ll be picking you up at your house later so dress prettily okay~” said Sehun as he ruffled her hair playfully.

“Arasseo! Yah, stop playing with my hair!” mad Min Hee as she shoved his hands away. While both of them were arguing about not playing with Min Hee’s hair, the school bell rang and recess is over. “Come on, we should go back to class now or else Mr. Park will kill us from coming late!” said Min Hee as she ran leaving Sehun behind. “Yah!” shouted Sehun as he ran too following Min Hee.

 

--------

 

Min Hee was in her room getting ready when someone knocked her door. *oh, Sehun’s here?* thought Min Hee and opened the door. When she opened the door, she saw her parents was standing in front of her door. “sweetheart, aren’t you coming with us?” asked Mrs. Lee “no mom, Sehun will be picking me up later~” answered Min Hee “alright, we’ll see you there alright?” said Mr.Lee “okay, don’t worry… bye!” said Min Hee. After her parents took their leaves, Min Hee continued with brushing her hair.

A few minutes later, after Min Hee’s done she straight away went downstairs and was surprised to see Sehun was sitting on the cushion, playing with his phone. “Yah, why didn’t you call for me telling that you’re here?” asked Min Hee as she approaches him. Sehun who heard the familiar voice looked up to see how beautiful Min Hee is with that high knee dress, as she let down her long wavy black hair. *she looks beautiful* thought Sehun as he smiles. “I thought I don’t want to disturb you when you’re gettin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter