oo2

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Yeah, I do.” Said Luhan as he went near Min Hee and interlaced his finger through her fingers. “This girl.” Said Luhan. Both Exo’s include Sehun and Min Hee widened their eyes had thought the same thing. *what?!* thought them and Min Hee widened her eyes. “hyung, you can’t be serious!” whispered Sehun. “L-let go of my hands~” whispered Haeri but Luhan just tightened his grip. “I am in love with this girl, her name is Lee Min Hee.” Said Luhan loud enough for everyone to her.

“Luhan, is that true?” asked Mrs.Lu looking at her son. “No-“ but before Min Hee could say anything, Luhan went near her ear “just say yes and it’s over.” Whispered Luhan and Min Hee nodded. “I-it’s true Mrs.Lu…” said Min Hee softly. Both Exo include Sehun and Min Hee’s parents are surprised with her confession. “Oh, really? Then I guess we could discuss about this later….” Said Mr. Lu. “Im Sorry to the Kang’s family…im very sorry with this sudden news…” said Mr.Lu when they’ve went off the stage. “Oh, no problem… we shouldn’t interrupt our kids love life, right?” said Mrs.Kang.

Meanwhile, Sora who was getting excited at the thought of marrying Luhan but got turned down by him, was furious at Min Hee. *because of her, I can’t marry my Luhan* thought Sora. Then, both Lu’s and Lee’s family were meeting up while seating on a table together discussing about Luhan and Min Hee. “Honey, I never thought you would know Luhan~” said Mrs.Lee “yeah, we met at some event that was held here before~” answered Luhan while holding Min Hee’s hand. *thank god he answered it!* thought Min Hee in relieved.

“ohhh so, for how long you’ve been going out each other?” asked Mr.Lu. “For about 3 months, I guess… right? We started date after I met her there~” said Luhan as he put his arms around Min Hee’s shoulder without feeling any guilty. Min Hee who was next to her was surprised at how great he is in lying. “Um, yeah… it~” answered Min Hee softly. *im sorry mom, dad… im sorry Sehun* thought Min Hee. “Well then, I guess you both can get married then!” exclaimed Mrs.Lu happily.

“WHAT?!” shouted Luhan and Min Hee in unison. “Why? Is there any problem honey?” asked Mr.Lee “o-of course!” answered Min Hee *I don’t even love this guy!* thought Min Hee but she couldn’t put it into words to tell her parents. “Mom, you shouldn’t hurry with this marriage thing… we’re still a high school kid… we’re just 18! Next year, is our senior year so we need to be focus on studying more instead of marrying…” said Luhan trying to convince them so they won’t get involved in this marriage thing. “Yeah, im totally agree on that.” Said Min Hee.

“So, what’s wrong with that? It’s good to marry early than late… plus, you both love each other so why not?” asked Mr.Lu. *that’s the problem, we’re not in love to each other!* thought Min Hee. “Whatever it is, you both don’t need to worry with the wedding cards and date… it will be prepare by us, alright? Just focus on your school~” said Mrs.Lu. *tell me this is just a dream* thought Min Hee and she really feel like crying on that time.

With a sigh, Luhan took Min Hee’s hand and stand up, “fine then, we’ll excuse ourselves.” Said Luhan and walked away leaving the table with Min Hee and brought her at the back of his house. “Let go of my hand!” yelled Min Hee as she yanked her arms away from him. Suddenly, Min Hee squatted down and burst into cried that she had hold on just now. Luhan who was in front of her, surprised to know that she cried.

“Yah, why are you crying?” asked Luhan. Then, Min Hee looked up and her face was drenched with her tears. “You, it’s because of you!” said Min Hee and stands up. “if I didn’t agree on this, nothing will be happen!” mad Min Hee “wait, I didn’t know it will turned out like this!” said Luhan “you told me that everything will be over if I said ‘Yes’ but now, they want us to get married for real.” Continued Min Hee. “How can you simply lied to them? Telling that we had met at some event and it’s been 3 months we’ve went out? You’re a liar.” Said Min Hee

“Now I have to lie to my parents and Sehun do you know that?” asked Min Hee and dropped her tears. “Yah, it’s not only you… I have to lie to everyone too! We’re even. So there’s no need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter