o14

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, right after school ended, both Min Hee and Sehun had changed into their PE attired for the sports day practice. “Are you done?” asked Sehun as he tie up his shoelaces. Min Hee nodded as she took her bag to sling it on her shoulders. “Yup… come on… Jisoo is waiting for me~” said Min Hee “arrasseo~” annoyed Sehun who hasn’t finish tying his shoelace and that made Min Hee giggled. Sora who was there watching both of them feels annoyed. “Min Hee, can I go with you guys to the field too?” asked Sora as she went near them.

Sehun who had finally done tying his shoelaces, stands up and took his bag. “No. go on your own….” Said Sehun. “Come on Min Hee~” said Sehun as he took Min Hee’s hand and walked to the field with him. Sora who was left alone in the class stomped her feet when Sehun and Min Hee left her. “So he likes her too?” muttered Sora in frustration. Then, she took her bag and walked to the field alone. “Yah, you shouldn’t do that….” Said Min Hee “you know, im sure Luhan hyung would do the same thing if he’s in the same situation too~” said Sehun.

“arasseo… you both don’t really likes her… but still, that was mean…” said Min Hee. Little they do not know, they’ve finally reached the school field. As soon as they were there, Min Hee saw the senior were practicing soccer. “Oh, Luhan!” said Min Hee happily as she saw Luhan were running while chasing the ball. *he look so cool* thought Min Hee. Sehun who was there, felt jealous by how happy Min Hee looked when she saw Luhan was at the field too. “Hey, I’ll be on the other side of the field if you need me… if there’s anything just tell me, alright? See you later~” said Sehun.

But before he goes, Min Hee had called for him. “Wait, Sehun!” called Min Hee as she ran lightly towards him. “I don’t think I would go home with you today… I’ll be going home with Luhan today…. Im sorry~” said Min Hee. Sehun let out his dry smiles “it’s okay…. Just go home with him… don’t worry about me… alright?” said Sehun and ruffled her hair. “Sehun…” said Min Hee as she looked up. “Alright then, goodbye!” said Sehun and he walked away. Even though he showed Min Hee his smiles but deep inside his heart, he was really sad.

After she bid Sehun a goodbye, Min Hee went to go and practice their baton relay with her class. “Is everyone here?” asked Ji Soo and his classmates nodded. “Wait, Sora is not here yet…” said Minhyuk. “Does she know where the field is?” asked Jisoo. “Sorry im late!” said Sora as she ran towards them. “Oh, there you are!” said Hana “do you know the way here?” asked Minhyuk. “I asked the juniors on where should I go~” answered Sora. “Sorry, I left you in the class just now… Sehun just pulled my hand away~” apologized Min Hee.

“It’s fine~” said Sora and smiled. “alright then, let’s start our practice!” said Ji Soo who told them which and where to stand and Min Hee will be the third person who will running which she has to take the baton from Sora. Luhan who was in the same field as them, was having a break saw Min Hee’s class were practicing too. “Alright, 3..2..1.. Start!” shouted Jisoo as he blew the whistle and starts running. After he passed the baton to Sora, she ran in speed to Min Hee to pass the baton but then, she saw Min Hee’s shoelaces were untied and had an evil thought.

*I just need to step on that shoelaces* thought Sora when she was almost passed the baton to her, she got to step on her shoelaces. But to Min Hee who did not noticed it, fell down on the track. “Ah-“ yelped Min Hee as she fell. Luhan who was watching her was shocked to see her fell. “Min Hee!” called Luhan and ran towards her. “opps, sorry… I step on your shoelaces just now….” Said Sora. “Min Hee are you alright?” asked Luhan in worried. “L-Luhan…” said Min Hee “I-im fine…” said Min Hee. “Luhan oppa~” called Sora with her annoying voice. “You had a small cut on your knee…” said Luhan. “I’ll be fine… I’ll go put on some-“ said Min Hee but Luhan had cut off her words.

“Does anyone have a band aid?” asked Luhan “oh, I have! Here,” said Minhyuk as he gave him his band aid and Luhan put it on Min Hee. Min Hee who noticed that most of the students starts to gathered and whispering noticing what Luhan did afraid that the students will know their about their relationship. “Luhan, you shouldn’t do this-“ and again, Luhan cut off her words. “Just be quiet….” Said Luhan. After he’s done, Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter