o11

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, both of them were having their breakfast together. “Aren’t your body hurt? You slept on the couch last night…. Sorry…” apologized Min Hee “nope im fine… who about you? Slept well?” asked Luhan and Min Hee nodded. “Let me sleep on the couch tonight, alright?” suggested Min Hee but Luhan refused to it. “I won’t let a girl sleep on the couch… that’s not a gentleman~” said Luhan and Min Hee found it funny.

“You’re not that manly though…. You’re a baby faced~” teased Min Hee. “Yah, don’t call me that!” said Luhan in angry manner and Min Hee laughed again. “arrasseo~ I won’t!” said Min Hee and finished her toast. “So, where are we going later?” asked Min Hee. “Two lovers point…” answered Luhan as he wiped his mouth using the napkin given. “Oh, I know that place! There’s padlock just like Namsan Tower and the view was beautiful~” said Min Hee happily but then, her face fell as she looked down.

“What’s wrong?” asked Luhan “we’ll be standing on a top of a cliff with sea down there~” pouted Min Hee “yah, don’t worry…. You’ll be fine~” said Luhan as he caressed her cheeks and smiles trying to assure her that she will be fine. Min Hee nodded while smiling. “Come on, let’s go…~” said Luhan. Then, both of them went outside of the lobby and Min Hee saw an orange sports car was parked at the front of the lobby. “Your car?” asked Min Hee as both of them got in. “nope, I rent…. Do you expect me to rent a cheap car? No way~” said Luhan as he drives away.

 

 

After a few minutes of driving, finally they’ve reached the Two Lover’s Point. “wahh it’s beautiful!” exclaimed Min Hee happily as she extended both of her arms. “Come on Luhan~” said Min Hee and hooked her arms with Luhan together to walk together. Min Hee saw most of the people who went there are couples including them. “There’s a lot of couples here~” whispered Min Hee loud enough for Luhan to hear. “Of course~ this is an attraction place for a couples~” said Luhan. “Oh, flowers!” said Min Hee happily as she went near it and touch it. “Pretty~” said Min Hee while smiling.

Again, Luhan can’t help but to secretly snap a photo of her. After he took a photo of her, he realized most of the photo in his phone gallery is her photo instead his own photo. *she looks beautiful in every photo* thought Luhan while smiling when suddenly, Min Hee had called for him. “Luhan, can we go there?” asked Min Hee pointing to a building near the cliff.

 

 

 

 

“Sure~ come on~” said Luhan and both of them walked there together with their hand intertwined together. Before they reached there, Min Hee told him to stop walking. “Stop! I need to catch my breath first… im not ready… there’s deep water down there~” whined Min Hee. Luhan laughed. “Yah, you’ll be fine~ don’t worry~” said Luhan “just hold my hand alright?” said Luhan and Min Hee nodded. Her heart fluttered seeing how sweet and nice Luhan towards her nowadays especially when they’ve reached Guam. “Come on~” said Luhan as he brought her standing near the railing.

“It’s okay… you won’t fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter