o15

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Weekends has passed and a new week has started. As soon as Luhan dropped Min Hee a few metres away from school, she walked to school alone. As soon as she entered the school gate, she was greeted by the stares from the students in the school. *what’s wrong?* thought Min Hee *did I buttoned up my shirts wrongly?* thought Min Hee as she take a look on her shirts and it was perfectly buttoned.

Most of the students looked at her like she had murdered someone until she had arrived in her class. After she reached her class, she was really glad to know that Sehun had finally arrived was seating in his chais listening to a song. “Sehun,” called Min Hee as she took her seat. “Oh, you’re here~” smiled Sehun as he unplugged his earphone from his ear. “Did you noticed something?” asked Min Hee “what’s wrong?” asked Sehun in curiously.

*I guess he don’t know* thought Min Hee “nevermind…. Nothing much~” said Min Hee and decided to forget about it. Min Hee thought that the students will stop staring at her, but when she was on her way to the school canteen with Sehun the students starts whispering to each other while looking at her. Min Hee feels uncomfortable and told Sehun to go to the canteen first. “Sehun, I need to go to the restroom for a while…. You can go first~” said Min Hee and Sehun nodded. After Sehun left, Min Hee went to the restroom to wash her face.

*there’s nothing wrong with my face* thought Min Hee while standing in front of the mirror. “But why are they looking at me and starts whispering?” muttered Min Hee alone when suddenly she was really surprised to know three girls which is a senior was standing at her back. “You guys really surprised… now will you excuse me, I should go-“ said Min Hee and her arms were pulled harshly by them making her fall on the floor.

“Yah!” shouted Min Hee in pain. “Yah? Aren’t we your seniors?” asked the girl who was standing in the middle. Min Hee stands up while fixing her skirt. “I should go-“ and again, this time the girl pushed her making her fell on the floor again. “What’s wrong? Why did you pushed me?” asked Min Hee and this time, she felt scared. “We wanted to ask you about yesterday… when you were at the field yesterday…” said one of the girl. “What-“ said Min Hee when she remembered that Luhan was running towards her and threatened her cuts when she fell on the track yesterday.

“Why did Luhan suddenly ran to you? What’s your relationship with him?” asked the girl. “I-I” Min Hee was stuttering not knowing what to say. “H-he’s just helping me….” Answered Min Hee in scared. *I really need to get out of here before they know my relationship with Luhan* thought Min Hee. Meanwhile, Luhan was sitting with Exo together at the canteen noticed that Min Hee was nowhere to be found.

“Sehun, don’t you think Min Hee went to the restroom for too long?” asked Kai as he drank his coke. “I think so too… and she’s behaving very different today when she reached the school too…” said Sehun in worried. Then, a girl who was in Junior went near their table. “Luhan oppa? Is it true that you’re dating Min Hee?” asked the girl. Exo including Sehun and Luhan widened their eyes. “Where did you heard that?” asked Luhan as he stands up. “The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter