o26

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Luhan?” called Min Hee as she entered the house. But then, she saw a candle light on the kitchen and surprised to see Luhan was standing holding the cake. “Luhan…” said Min Hee softly feeling overwhelmed when Luhan went near her holding her cake and sing for her.

 

 

“Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to Min Hee,

Happy birthday to you~”

 

 

“Hurry and blow the candle~” said Luhan while holding the cake. With a smiles plastered in her face, Min Hee hurriedly blow the candle. Then, Luhan the light and placed the cake on the table. “How did you know it was my birthday?” asked Min Hee as she took her seat. “From your Instagram,” answered Luhan and cut a slice of cake for Min Hee. “I can’t believe that you went out with Sehun, celebrating your birthday with him but not me.” Said Luhan “oh, about that… im very sorry… I don’t even remember that today is my birthday, seriously! When Sehun gave that present, then I only remember that it was today~” said Min Hee.

She noticed that Luhan was suddenly quiet. “Wait, are you sulking? Come on…” said Min Hee but he remained quiet. Suddenly, Min Hee got an idea as she went near him and give him a back hug. “im sorry, Luhan oppa~” said Min Hee cutely. “What did you just called me?” asked Luhan as he looked to his side facing Min Hee. “Nothing, I called your name~” said Min Hee as she broke the hug and went to her seat eating her cake.

“Yah, you called me Luhan ‘oppa’, didn’t you?” asked Luhan and raised his eyebrows. “Did I?” asked Min Hee pretending not to know. “Oh come on, you have to call me Luhan oppa from now on~” said Luhan and Min Hee was surprised. “What? Im not gonna call you that.” Said Min Hee “yah, im older than you and your husband so you should.” Said Luhan but Min Hee just shook her head “no.” said Min Hee and sticks her tongue out. Luhan couldn’t argue but to smiles looking at her. “Anyways, thank you for the birthday and the surprise… it was awesome~” said Min Hee.

“Better than the present that Sehun gave you? And who is it? L.joe?” teased Luhan “yah, he’s my favourite idol!” said Min Hee and took out her hand phone and kissed the phone case. “Yah!” shouted Luhan making Min Hee giggled. *it’s really fun teasing him~* thought Min Hee.
im far more better than him~" said Luhan and crossed his arms but Min Hee just shook her head while smiling. "yeah, but you're my husband and i love you more than him... happy?" asked Min Hee and Luhan smiled widely hearing it. Then, both of them were having fun celebrating her birthday together and taking lots of selcas. But the most tiring thing is when they have to clean everything together. Even t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter