o25

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A few months later, finally summer has to come end and autumn is finally here and ever since Sehun left, Min Hee would spend her recess time with Exo and sometimes with Luhan. She really missed Sehun being by her side but what can she do is waiting for her best friend to return back. “You missed him that much?” asked Luhan as he ate his chocolate bread. Both of them were sitting at the school rooftop having their recess together. “Of course… he was my best friend okay~” said Min Hee in a duh manner. “I wonder will you missed me if im gone like him~” said Luhan.

“I don’t think im gonna miss you~” said Min Hee. “What? Yah, seriously? Im your husband you know that?” asked Luhan in disbelief and he found Min Hee was laughing at him. “Hey, im just teasing you okay… of course im going to miss you~” said Min Hee “tch you’re such a bad woman…” said Luhan and rolled his eyes. “Yah, woman? Im not that old yet, im still a girl!” said Min Hee and hit his arms lightly. Both of them were joking and laughing together until their recess ends.

 

----------------

 

On the next day, Min Hee was in the kitchen preparing some breakfast for both of them since today was Saturday, Luhan needs to go in the office. While Min Hee was setting up the table, someone rang the doorbell. *oh, who is it?* thought Min Hee and went to the door. “Who’s that?” asked Luhan as he fix his necktie. “I don’t know…” said Min Hee. But then, as soon as she opened the door, she saw a small brown teddy bear with a small notes was at their front door. “Yah, is that from a stalker?” asked Luhan as he went near her. *notes?* thought Min Hee

 

 

“Hey, missed me?

Let’s meet at the café we always went…

I’ll be waiting for you there at lunch~

-bestie-“

 

 

*bestie?* thought Min Hee and widened her eyes. “Luhan!” called Min Hee happily as she hugged him from behind happily and showed him the notes. “y-yah, what’s wrong?” asked Luhan and took the notes from Min Hee. “It’s Sehun! He send me this! Gosh, I missed my best friend so much!! And he gave me this teddy bear!!!” exclaimed Min Hee happily and jumped in glee on his side. “Wow, that’s great~ you’re going to meet him later?” asked Luhan and he sound jealous. Min Hee nodded “of course! Im going to meet him!” said Min Hee happily. 

Then, both of them were having their breakfast together and Min Hee can’t stop smiling. “Yah, quit smiling will you? You’re scaring me.” Said Luhan “yah, smiling isn’t scary~” said Min Hee and sticks her tongue out. “This teddy is really cute!” said Min Hee and she really adored the teddy bear. *tch. I could give a teddy bear bigger than that* thought Luhan as he drank his hot coffee. “I’ll be going first~” said Luhan and walked to the front door. “Goodbye Luhan and happy working!” said Min Hee and waved at him cutely. “Don’t be home late, okay?” said Luhan “arasseo… don’t worry~” chuckled Min Hee. With that, Luhan went out from his house and go to the office.

 

 

When lunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter