o21

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next morning, Min Hee woke up and saw Luhan was sleeping on a couch again. *again?* thought Min Hee as she went near him who was sleeping at the couch. Min Hee squatted down and studied his face. *he still look handsome even when he’s sleeping* thought Min Hee as she traced a line on his nose with a smiles plastered in her face. While Min Hee was so into in looking his face, Luhan suddenly opened his eyes and found Min Hee was in front of him. “What are you doing?” asked Luhan and that made Min Hee very surprised.

“T-there was a spider-on you face just now... Y-yeah spider.” Said Min Hee in stuttering and stands up. Luhan found her very cute and snickered as he stretched and sat up. “Would you please warn me or something when you woke up? I was very surprised…” said Min Hee as she took a towel. “Can’t help but I love to surprise you~” said Luhan and approaches Min Hee and took the towel from her. “I’ll take shower first~” said Luhan and walked into the bathroom. “Y-yah! I took the towel first!” shouted Min Hee and stomped her feat feeling annoyed. *great way to annoyed me at first in the morning* thought Min Hee in frustration.

 

 

“Yah, we’re late again…” said Luhan. Both of them were walking to the Haeundae Beach together and luckily, the beach was just in front of their resort because they might be very late if it’s far. “Excuse me?” said Min Hee in disbelief and crossed her arms. “Yes?” said Luhan “you’re the one who took shower first which it was supposed to be me! If I took the shower first, then we’re not gonna be late!” said Min Hee “so now you’re blaming me?” asked Luhan “well, yeah!” answered Min Hee and rolled her eyes. When they almost reached the beach, they saw Exo was already waiting for them.

“Oh, there they are~” said Baekhyun and waved his hands towards them. “Sorry we’re late… it’s because of him…” said Min Hee pointing to Luhan. “yah,” said Luhan and Min Hee giggled “It’s true~” said Min Hee “alright, we’re going to go for a swim… do you guys want to join us?” asked Suho “N-no it’s okay… you guys can go~” said Min Hee “I just wanna take a walk… wanna join me?” asked Sehun and Min Hee nodded happily. “Sure! Luhan, wanna come with us?” asked Min Hee and he shook his head.

“It’s okay… I want to sit here for a while~” said Luhan as he sat on the mat. “Okay then~” smiled Min Hee and waved at him cutely before she goes and have a walk with Sehun. “Will you be okay?” asked Sehun as fix Min Hee’s hat and Min Hee nodded with a beam. “Don’t worry, im fine now… but someone still needs to be by my side~” answered Min Hee “So Luhan hyung really did help you with your fears…” said Sehun while walking with his hands in his pocket. “Of course! He really did… didn’t I tell you?” said Min Hee “yeah I remember… im not that old okay~” said Sehun and chuckled.

“I didn’t say you’re old~” pouted Min Hee cutely. “By the way, you look cute today~” complimented Sehun towards Min Hee. Indeed, she was very beautiful today. “Thanks! Luhan is the one who bought me this dress… we went for a shopping together…. And the shades that was dangling on his shirts is what I chose for him~” said Min Hee happily. “I told him I would pay for him because he already paid for this dress… but then, he was the one who paid for it~” pouted Min Hee and Sehun chuckled.

“Silly you~” said Sehun and laughed. “Yah, stop laughing!” said Min Hee as she hit his arms lightly. Luhan who was sitting at the mat watching both of them. *is she mad at me about this morning?* thought Luhan. While he was so into thinking, someone just greeted her. “Hello Luhan~” Luhan who heard it turned his back and saw Sora was standing at his back. “Go away…” said Luhan in annoyed as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter