oo8

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Today is the last day of school before summer break. Right after school ended, both Min Hee and Sehun were having a walk at the town together. “Have you told Luhan hyung that you’re going out with me?” asked Sehun who was walking next to her. Min Hee nodded “I told him just now right after I went to the toilet just now… I met him when I was on my way to meet you…” answered Min Hee while walking swinging her hands happily.

Sehun noticed how playful she is and grinned. “So, why did you want to walk today? We could go out this weekend or during the summer break~” said Sehun. Min Hee suddenly starts swinging her hands and walked slowly while looking at the ground. She doesn’t know why but telling Sehun that she will be going on a trip or their so called ‘honeymoon’ makes her feel guilty. Before, during the summer break, she would always spend her time going out with Sehun and sometimes he would bring her to and amusement park, visiting her grandma, and many more.

At the thought of not spending their summer break together makes her sad. “I’ll tell you later after we grab some ice cream, alright?” said Min Hee and gave him her dry smiles. Sehun grinned and ruffled her hair “arrasseo~ it’s on me today because my best friend look so cute today!” said Sehun. Min Hee beamed “I know im always cute~” said Min Hee. Then, both of them has reached the ice cream parlour and choose their favourite ice cream.

After they’ve gotten their ice cream, both of them decided to sit on their favourite seats which near the glasses and they can look at other people passing by the ice cream parlour and there even a small fountain outside of the parlour that Min Hee love to see because she told Sehun it was very pretty. “So, what did you want to tell me?” asked Sehun as he eat a spoonful of his cookies and cream ice cream. “Oh, about this summer break~” answered Min Hee as she too, have a spoonful of her chocolate mint.

“Oh, have planned on what we should do this year?” asked Sehun thinking that he would spend his summer break this year with Min Hee. “Actually, Sehun…” called Min Hee as she swallowed the ice cream in . “Oh? Wae?” asked Sehun not knowing what Min Hee was trying to say. *gosh why do I find it hard to tell him?* frustrated Min Hee. “im sorry I couldn’t spend summer break this year with you~” said Min Hee softly.

“im going on a trip or ‘honeymoon’ our parents called it~” said Min Hee. Sehun face fell when Min Hee told him that she will spend her time with Luhan; her husband this year. “O-oh really? Where are you going?” asked Sehun trying to be happy with the news. “Guam~” answered Min Hee. Sehun turned to looked at Min Hee “Guam? Isn’t that an island? Will you be okay?” asked Sehun in worried. “I guess I should be okay because Luhan will be there~” answered Min Hee and smiled. “A-are you sure you’re okay that I couldn’t spend our summer break together?” asked Min Hee. Sehun nodded while giving her his dry smiles “nope… plus, Luhan hyung is you husband… you’re married… of course you should spend your time with him~” smiled Sehun as he finished his ice cream.

“Sehun….” Called Min Hee and was about to form tears in her eyes. “Y-yah, what’s wrong?” asked Sehun in worried. Then, Min Hee went to sit next to him and hugged him. “thank you so much for understanding me~ I was really worried that you might be sad that I will not spending your summer break this year with me… it was really hard for me to say~” said Min Hee. As they broke the hug, Sehun noticed that there were slightly tears in the corner of her eyes and wiped it. “Silly girl~ you shouldn’t cry~” said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter