oo6

My Life as His Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a few weeks both Luhan and Min Hee are married. Even though they’re married, they are having their own life in their big apartment. Every weekend, Luhan would always left home early in the morning to go to his father’s company and he would be home very late at night. If it’s a school day, Luhan would always be in his room or watching the television. Both of them did not talk too much and Luhan really kept his promise that he wouldn’t disturb Min Hee in whatever they do.

It was a bright Sunday morning and Min Hee’s penthouse was too quiet with no one around and Min Hee was getting bored. While she was laying on her bed thinking on what to do, Min Hee decided to take a walk around the town with Sehun for today. *should I text him?* thought Min Hee as she took her phone.

 

 

“Sehun-ah~ should we go out today?
Luhan wasn’t at home and im very bored >.<”

 

 

After Min Hee send the text, it took a while for Sehun to reply her. while waiting for his reply, Min Hee the television and watched some of the variety shows on the television. While Min Hee was so into the television, her phone vibrated and it was a text from Sehun.

 

 

“awww you’re bored?

Alright… you can meet me at the café we always went…

Sorry I can’t pick you up, im in a middle of a meeting >.<”

 

 

“ASSA!” jumped Min Hee in glee after she read his reply. After Min Hee replied him, she straight away went to her room to get change. After she got change into a denim shorts, sleeveless shirts, and a black pearl bracelet on her right wrist as an accessories, she tied her hair into a messy bun. “done!” said Min Hee happily. Then, she took her handbag and slung it over her shoulder and walked to the front door to slip on her pink high cut Converse shoes.

*should I walk to ride a cab?* thought Min Hee as she was in the elevator. After thinking for a while, Min Hee decided to walk to the town and luckily, the town was not too far from her apartment. Instead of riding a car or any other transportation, Min Hee prefers to walk because she loves to look at the view surrounding her and she would touch everything that interests her. while she was walking, she had thought about Luhan if he coming home with an empty house. *I should text him* thought Min Hee.

 

 

“I’ll be going out with Sehun today….

Just telling you that I might be late :)”

 

 

While Min Hee was texting to Luhan, she didn’t noticed that a car was coming towards her when suddenly someone grabbed her hands and pushed her to the side. Min Hee yelped in surprised and noticed that she was in a warm embrace. When Min Hee opened her eyes, she saw Sehun was holding and looking at her in worried. “Sehun!” called Min Hee happily not even realizing that she was almost got hit by a car. “yah, would you please stop playing your phone if you wanted to cross the road?” scolded Sehun as he let Min Hee stands properly. “you got me worried okay…” said Sehun.

“im sorry….” Pouted Min Hee “are you alright?” asked Sehun as he inspected her to see if there’s any injuries on her. Min Hee shook her head “im okay….” Answered Min Hee slowly. “come on… let’s go to the café~” said Sehun feeling relieved that there’s no injury on Min Hee. Then, he took her hands and they crossed the road together. This is one of the reason why Min Hee likes to be with Sehun because he’s very caring towards her and always scolded her if she got herself any harm.

Both of them were at the cafe having a small talk together talking about homeworks, schools, and many more. “so, how was it living with Luhan? It’s been three weeks, am I right?” asked Sehun as he take a sip on his ice latte. Min Hee didn’t realized that it’s been almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter