Secret

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark and Jinyoung have been working together for a month. Nothing change even after their relationship status is fiance. Jaebum and Youngjae assume that Mark is not used to date a man while Jinyoung is workaholic. They met only in office and major discussion about work. Every single time Jaebum or Jackson suggest a date the two will ended up talking about work.

Jinyoung was sleeping on the bench in his secret garden. It's weekend and he need to work because tomorrow he will travel with Mark to interview the Japan's candidate in their Japan office.

Mark opened the door and he saw Jinyoung peacefully sleep with one hand under his head. Its shady because of the picnic umbrella. Mark never treat Jinyoung likes how he treat his previous fiance. He felt guilty but he don't want to give his all likes his previous relationship. Since, up until now it still hurt.

Mark squat downed and touched Jinyoung's fringe. The boys flinched a bit but still sleep.

"He is cute." Mark sat there for a while and he saw Jinyoung wore their engagement ring in his finger. Mark just put his inside his office drawer.

Jinyoung love to work, he act likes a colleague around Mark. It hard for Mark to know whether the younger felt anything about him. Mark can tell that Jinyoung did attract him and sometime it hard to keep his eyes from not to stare at his fiance.

Mark put his coat around Jinyoung and sat on the other bench while took a good view from the rooftop. He closed his eyes and slowly down into his internal worries. Everytime he closed his eyes, he will see the image of his ex-fiance holding hands with another man. The pain was undenying. Tears fell down.

Jinyoung woke up after he heard a sobs. He saw Mark laid on the bench across him, eyes closed. He woke up and smile when he realised Mark placed his coat on him. Jinyoung stood beside Mark and wipes the tears.

"Don't cried. You have me." Jinyoung place a soft kissed on Mark cheek and put back the coat on Mark.

He wanted to leave but Mark grabbed his hand.

"Stay for a while." Jinyoung smile and Mark made space for Jinyoung to cuddle by his side.

This is the most intimate moment that they ever shared since they got engage.

"You can share with me if you want. I never have serious relationship more than a friend and my life circle only work." Jinyoung sai

Please log in to read the full chapter