LAST

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark and Jinyoung was holding each other hand. The death glared from 6 eyes in front of them truly scary to made them looked up. This is the result from Jinyoung's impromptu action. He knew they will face this kind of reaction but not so soon. Jinyoung's parent and Yugyeom was sitting there brows furrowed and no smile on their face.

"You disappointed me Jinyoung." His father voice made Jinyoung bites his lips.

"How can you do this behind our back, don't you trust us?" Jinyoung shook his head not agreed with his mother word.

"I heard from professor about your plans. Hyung, why you keeping it from me?" Jinyoung again had nothing to said.

Mark suddenly stood up and do a big bowed. 

"I'm sorry for taking Jinyoung without your approval but I promise to take good care of him and love him always." Mark said and Jinyoung looked up to see his family reaction.

He heard Yugyeom sighed heavily. 

"Mark hyung, please don't die. If not I won't forgive you." Yugyeom got teary eyes since now the possibility is high.

"Appa had told your in-law and they are coming with our private plane." Jinyoung gave a thankful smile.

"We love both of you and understand how this marriage is important for Jinyoung. Mark we put our faith on you." Mark looked at her, he cannot promise that he would not die but at least he can sure to love Jinyoung.

"Appa and Omma, since tomorrow is re-transplant schedule, both of us will admit to hospital now." Jinyoung back to his house with Mark to pack their thing just now but they met his family waiting for him.

"We will send you. Professor had told us about the possibility and he said you agreed with it. So, we trust you." Jinyoung's father went to his son and pulled him into a hugged.

"Omma, always by yourside." Jinyoung hugged his mom.

"Me too." Yugyeom warmly wrapped his hand around his parent.

Mark smile at the view and he could not wishes for more.

 

Mark request to room with Jinyoung, so they can spend time together. It their first night as husbands and their first night after 3 years. Jinyoung and Mark wrapped their arms around each other and listened to each other heartbeats. They never knew if tomorrow they will meet again. Taehyung was crying so hard when Jinyoung wear hospital gown. He did remember how he had spent time with his mother in the hospital. He sure Taehyung that he will comeback with Mark later. 

"Baby, if this surgery fail. (Mark silent before continue) If it fail, I want you to continue to love. Don't cried over me." Jinyoung shook his head.

"I only love you." Jinyoung can feel Mark caress his hair and kissed his top of head.

"Baby, you deserve happiness. I'm not in this world anymore. You have to continue to find new love." Mark tried to calm his owned sadness.

"No, I only want you." Jinyoung snuggled closer and Mark knew no point to argue.

"Jinyoungie. Do you know that the first time we met, I knew right away that I will easily attract to you? You have this side who was shining others with the light of your own." Mark pulled away and pushed Jinyoung's chin so their eyes met.

"Perfect and beautiful." Mark dropped a kissed all over Jinyoung's face.

"I only think you are walking sculpture. Handsome and definitely y." Jinyoung was blushing hard.

"You never told me I'm y." Mark teased and Jinyoung pouted.

"You are y and irresistible." Jinyoung pecked Mark lips. 

"Ah... you made me remember our first night together?" Mark giggled.

"We are so in love with each other. I'm so happy you are my first." Jinyoung smiled.

"I'm happy that you are my first too. I never feel the way I feel with you with anyone else." Mark softly touched Jinyoung's face with his thumb. 

"Mark, what if my surgery that turned out wrongly." Jinyoung grabbed Mark's hand from his face and linked theirs together. 

"No, I won't let something happened to you." Mark kissed Jinyoung's forehead. 

"Who knows what will happen?" Jinyoung kissed Mark collar bones.

"What the reason for me to live without you?" Mark felt betrayed if that happen. 

"Take care of Taehyung for me. If anything when wrong on me, promise me that you will take good care of Taehyung." Jinyoung knew the doctor said nothing will go wrong for him but he want to at least told Mark his wished.

"I will, I promise. We will be together." Mark wanted nothing but both of them to meet Taehyung as a new family. 

They sleep together that night, no one understand Jinyoung selfless decision but he love Mark and he had a choice to be happy. Everyone wanted happiness so did him and Mark. If Mark chose to marry him and leave what is the difference if doing another transplant. Fail or success he ready for it. His heart broke so many times, and another heart break won't surprised him anymore. Tzuyu is not a problem, right now, the problem is the strong love between them. He trust that he will stay alive with Mark.

"Good morning..." A deep voiced greeted him with a big smile and a loving stared.

"Good morning..." Jinyoung did not want to let go of Mark waist.

"Have a good sleep?" Mark played with Jinyoung fringe.

"Hmm... you knew I always felt calm listen to your heartbeats so don't stop." Jinyoung rubbed Mark left chest as if he touched Mark hear

Please log in to read the full chapter