Be Mine Forever

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was looking outside of his office glass window. The busy city he live in and the people he encounter fight with times. How long did he take over his father place and stopped looking at relationship? Mark is his first and now he is planning about making his last. He heard his parent was trying to force each other to talk to him about marrying Mark soonest this morning. He acted likes he didn't heard anything but he did. Everyone thought that he needs time but for now, time only a constrain for both of them. One year for Mark or less, he never thought he waste 3 years being angry when love still there.

His phone rang.

"Jinyoung-shi, the report out and you can proceed with necessary procedure tomorrow." Jinyoung humming a yes and smile.

He back to sit on his chair and picked his phone. His hand for the first time dialing the number he wanted to delete for the past 3 years.

"Hello..." Jinyoung smile after he heard the other voice. 

"Baby, morning and love you." Mark woke up and rubbing his eyes.

"Let get married, Mark." Jinyoung boldly asked and Mark surprised.

"Baby... what are you saying?" Mark wanted to confirm what he heard.

"Will you marry me? Today. Not with big ceremony, just us. We can register it first." Jinyoung proposed and Mark gaped.

Mark thought that he should be the one who first did it but Jinyoung seem to think the same. He had no time to argue. Time ticking and the offering was tempting. 

"Are you sure about this? Baby, you will not take back your words right?" Mark stood up from his bed and took his towel.

"I won't. We wasted few years already and now, even a second worth like gold." Jinyoung smiled.

"Okay, i will pick you up. I will marry you, baby. I love you." Mark was rushing.

 

 

Mark was driving with smile. All his mind full with Jinyoung and his memories. Maybe god give him a big chance to repay what he did before he left. Jinyoung is an angel. He doesn't deserve it, but loving him always made him happy. When he run towards Tzuyu that times, all he remember was breaking Jinyoung heart. He was running to Tzuyu so many times when the one he love is Jinyoung. He promised Jinyoung to stop met with Tzuyu but he broke the promised. He love Jinyoung so much that he worried if he not worth as what Tzuyu told him. Jinyoung always know how to impress him. 

He arrived at Jinyoung's office and run to find him. 

"Looking for your fiance?" Jaebum smirked

Please log in to read the full chapter