Because I Trust You

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung wanted to leave the cafe and acted like he never heard the words came out from Young K. He work with him before for company marketing. He heard from his colleague right after finished their project that Young K was fired for taking bribe. He never thought that they would meet today and with smile the man gave him a deal.

"Come on Jinyoung. I know you have million of assets. I just want 1 millions USD or else this photos will destroy your company image and also your image." Jinyoung knew how entertainment industry work. A small careless mistake a rumours can turn into fact.

"I will ask my lawyer to prepare written contract and you have to pay double if you are cheating. Give me until this afternoon, i will contact you." Jinyoung took the envelope and went out from the cafe.

He trusted Mark but he need to settle everything in silent so people won't have negative impression for his company. Jinyoung sighed and quickly called Sana to schedule his meeting with their legal team. Jinyoung stopped on the side road, he yet to open the envelope but with his shaking hand, he slowly teared it up.

"Tzuyu..." Jinyoung looked at it one by one and shook his head.

Jinyoung back to his office, greeted by his legal team. Jinyoung told them everything about Young K and they came out with several solutions.

"In this case sir, you can also sued him for blackmailing." One of the manager said.

"No, he is cunning. He sure ready for back up and ruined our company image." Jinyoung said calmly.

"I know you don't want this issued be brought into news table so let us prepared the contract and you can give us the clause so he won't able to continue bugging you." The senior manager knew Jinyoung need this to clean in silent.

"Good let do that and keep this only between us." Jinyoung smile even he was sending a warned to them.

Jinyoung saw Sungjin came in after his legal team out.

"Why you are calling your legal team?" Sungjin asked and Jinyoung took the enveloped and put inside his drawer.

"Nothing, only talking about new merger in Phillippines." Jinyoung saw Sungjin nodded and come to sit in front of him.

"Here the new proposal from my company for our apartment project and this for my love." Sungjin put the proposal paper and a cute peach small neck pillow.

"Luckily it cute." Jinyoung took it and put on his neck.

"Just like you." Sungjin smile and Jinyo

Please log in to read the full chapter