The Broken Pieces

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark was coming home and he looked at the small little creature waiting for him. Mark grabbed her and kissed her before sat on the couch. His dim living room and a citrus air freshener always the place that he collected the memories of Jinyoung. The kid word still lingering in his ears. If Jinyoung got married and that baby won't be his. They were breaking up almost 3 years but the baby look likes 4 to 5 years.

"Why he smile and left as if he did not knew me?" Mark questions himself.

"If he adopt than it might be a chance." Mark put Coco down and left to take shower.

The rain of water touched his skin and tears falling slowly. Mark felt dying inside while trying to act as he was strong after his own mistakes. His father was taking and early retirement and Mark took over their business. Jackson being a good friend start to contact him after Bambam persuaded him.

"I'm dying without you." Mark was wailing and dropped inside his tub.

 

"Baby, when we get married can you make breakfast for me?" Mark nodded but he never expected that marrying need him to cook.

"So, what will you do?" Mark asked while turned Jinyoung to look at him.

"Looking at you." Jinyoung casually answered but his reactions was different, he was hiding on Mark chest.

 

Mark took the water from his fridge. Every single place remind him about Jinyoung. Happiness might not meant to him. Mark deserved this tortured after hurting Jinyoung. He was suffering insomnia since he left Jinyoung. He only sleep 2 hours and then, wake up at 7am. He tried but Jinyoung face appeared in his sleep. Guilty, frustrated and angered toward himself.

"Coco..." Mark called when the while Maltese come inside his room.

"You also cannot sleep. It weird right he was far from me but I felt like he was here cursing me to die." Mark heard the Maltese whining.

"Do you know that the tarots might be true that I will die without him?" Mark hugged Coco and took Jinyoung's photo near to his chest.

"I miss him so much. What should I do Coco?" Mark cried again.

It's his routine when he back to his house. Crying over his mistakes and sometimes he will spend hours in shower wailing over Jinyoung. He was updating over Jinyoung work but as secretive Jinyoung in the past, no one really had his information about his personal. He was hiding it well since what happened between them.

"I need to sleep." Mark took th

Please log in to read the full chapter