How Are You?

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The moment Jinyoung looked at his engagement ring made Jaebum wondered what made the younger a little disturbed from their lunch.

"Jinyoung, anything you want to tell me?" Jaebum snapped Jinyoung from his afternoon dream.

"I just miss Mark." Jinyoung who thought that no one would notice him since Jaebum and Jackson both with their fiance.

"Mark-hyung just depart few hours ago. Such a lucky want to be miss by you." Bambam teased.

Jinyoung nodded it true. Just few hours departed away at this far distance made him felt terrible.

"Do you know during our early stage of dating, Bambam and I always fight about so many thing?" Jackson held his fiance hand.

"Most of the time about you meeting girls." Bambam punched Jackson's arm.

"Yes, but everything for business purpose." Jackson casually answered.

"I never think that Jinyoung will miss Mark present. He always good doing anything himself." Jaebum question made Jinyoung frowned.

"Mark cooked. Jaebum you know Jinyoung's had been captured by Mark's food." Youngjae knew after Jinyoung told him that he also got a man who can cook.

"Really?" Jaebum surprised and Jinyoung nodded. 

"He is better than you." Jinyoung sticked his tongue.

Jackson found out how comfortable Jinyoung since he announce about his family background. People respect him for being a good worker in each department he previously appointed. Mark always said he concerned about how people perception about him who is engage with super talented CEO.

"We really hope thats you and Mark being together forever." Jaebum touched his brother hair. Carefully run through it.

"I know." Jinyoung smile thankfully to make this people comes into his life.

 

 

Since Mark not in the country, Jinyoung spend more time in office and if it late he stayed in the VVIP level. His mother kept on nagging to come home but Jinyoung prefered to busy himself with work. It has been 3 days and now Mark already in Singapore. Jinyoung got a called early morning and before sleep.

"Morning..." Jinyoung put his bluetooth while driving to company.

"Morning sweet heart." Mark replied.

"How are you? Oh... before i forgot..I have meeting with Sungjin at 2PM today and you know how he is right." Jinyoung knew Mark kept on asking him to stay away from Sungjin but he cannot help since both of them in business together. So, he told Mark whenever he have met him.

"Another meeting? Wasn't yesterday you also met him?" Mark sound irritated.

"Yes but you know it purely business babe." Jinyoung took his brifecase after gave the key for parking.

"Yes, i trust you but not him." Jinyoung giggled to hear Mark said it with much anger.

"Ok. Tell me about you." Jinyoung want to know what his fiance schedule.

"Today i have to visit our new model for advertising. Said to be high level model too. I also have to fly to Phillippines tonight." Mark was looking at the new proposal from their Singapore partner.

"Model?" Jinyoung bites his lips and throw his briefcase on the coach.

"Yes. We are venturing with high level shopping centre developer baby. Of cours

Please log in to read the full chapter