You Are My Past & My Mistake

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Jinyoung back to his hotel and put his little kid on his bed, the looked at Mark face after his warned made him sighed. It a second times he met with Mark and the older made his heart felt uncomfortable. He thought he had been doing well but this feeling still linger in his heart.

His phone rang and he sighed.

"What?" Jinyoung laid beside his little one.

"How's LA hyung?" Yugyeom giggled.

"If not because of Jackson and Bambam invitation that you were convincing Taehyung about Disney Land, I can peacefully stay in home now." Jinyoung wanted to kill Yugyeom but his brother was true about how long he wants to run.

"Did you able to bring Taehyung to Disneyland?" Yugyeom happy that Jinyoung agreed when Taehyung kept asked him to go to Disneyland.

"No. I was planning to go today but I don't feel like going today." Jinyoung voiced his worries.

"You probably met him." Yugyeom knew his brother too well.

"You were planning this to happen right? For me to see him myself." Jinyoung usually updated about Mark and his family. Yugyeom never stop contacting with Joey.

"Hyung, I know how much it breaks your heart. I know how much you want to kill him. I know how you change after you lost him but I know you more than anyone else. You are yet to fully forgotten about him." Yugyeom always see how Jinyoung will lost in his thinking whenever he was attending people's wedding.

"He is my past and my mistake." Jinyoung kissed Taehyung and tears fell.

"I hope you get the best thing, hyung. I love you so much that I never think to do something  for you without serious thinking." Yugyeom knew Jinyoung still put Mark in very special place.

"Thanks for always by my side." Jinyoung smile and suddenly Taehyung woke up to Jinyoung's sobbed.

 

Taehyung looked at Jinyoung and cupped his father face.

"Why are you crying Appa?" Taehyung asked.

"You know I love you so much right?" Taehyung nodded at Jinyoung answered.

"Appa, are you thinking about Omma?" Jinyoung smiled and nodded.

"I wished she was here with us so she can see how sweet you are becoming." Jinyoung hugged Taehyung and the little one linked his hand on Jinyoung's neck.

"Grandma said I should always made Appa smile because Appa had taken care of me after Omma died. Grandpa said Appa gave name to me so I must always stay by your side. I won't leave likes Omma." Jinyoung felt likes his new world never felt empty after Taehyung come but why today he felt so lonely.

"Appa love you." Jinyoung pecked the boy.

 

2 Years ago.

 

"Park Jinyoung!" His father slapped him after Jinyoung tried to kill himself again.

"Why are you stopping me? Why?" Jinyoung tried to get off from the bodyguards gripped. 

"You are 24 hours in observations." His father sent him to hospital and he guarded. 

 

One day, he went to the park inside the hospital and he saw a little kid played alone. He joined the kid and they laughed together until a doctor come to take the kid to h

Please log in to read the full chapter