Daffodils

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung still look at Mark, dazed.

"Joking... How can I engaged when the person is not you?" Mark felt happy at least he knew Jinyoung's heart now.

"I..I...don't care." Jinyoung shuttered and tried to avoid Mark teased eyes. 

Jinyoung looked down, he was liking the way how both of them can joke around. 

"Appa...Daddy!" Jinyoung and Mark both looked at Taehyung who was running towards them.

"Daddy?" Jinyoung frowned.

"I asked him to call me Daddy since he called you Appa. It bothering to listen to him call me Mark Appa. Looked distance." Mark shoot a gentle smile and hugged the toddler in his arms.

"Thanks for loving him." Jinyoung caress Taehyung hair.

"Thanks for letting him to get to know me." Mark and Jinyoung stared into each other eyes.

"Appa... Can you take me to wear my new superman costume?" Jinyoung giggled and quickly nodded.

"Can I join?" Mark asked after Taehyung held Jinyoung hand.

"Nope. You are our guest." Mark just let Jinyoung and Taehyung headed to their room.

 

Jinyoung was wearing a suit, while Taehyung fully equipped with his superman costume. Mark was looking at the two with bright eyes. He wanted to be the one who hold both of their hands. 

"Looking good for me?" Mark asked teasingly.

"If yes, did you impressed?" Jinyoung smirked.

"You always impressed me." Mark smiled and Jinyoung too.

Taehyung was running around with several kids, Jinyoung looked at him before left to get some fresh air. It have been few years since he adopt Taehyung. He looked at the daffodils that his mother planted the day he move to this house.

"It a symbol of hope and renewal." Mark voiced from his back shocked Jinyoung.

"What?" Jinyoung frowned.

"Daffodils." Mark stood up beside him.

"Are you a florist now?" Jinyoung giggled.

"If you will accept all my flower everyday." Mark looked at Jinyoung who was still look upfront. 

"Since you talked about that. Can you stop sending flower to my office?" Jinyoung turned to look at Jinyoung. 

"Why should I?" Mark saw Jinyoung pouted. 

"It's embarrassing. You know a man with a child was receiving flowers everyday." Jinyoung blushed.

"You not even took it." Jinyoung sat at his bench and sighed. Mark followed.

"Mark, are you serious about us again?" Jinyoung looked at Mark and he saw smile place at his face.

"It my last wish. I really want to be your husband." Mark said calm and sincere.

"You won't hurt me again?" Jinyoung looked down.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter