Why Can't I Do The Same?

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up and prepared breakfast. He then left the house and headed to office. He has no appetite to eat after what happened between them. He heard Mark was taking shower while he left just now.

"Good morning, Boss. I have an urgent things that need to inform you. It's about your wedding." Sana words made Jinyoung stopped at his door.

"Why?" Jinyoung asked.

"Your beloved parent want you to check on venue and wedding suit." Sana gave the memo and Jinyoung sighed.

"I will go alone." Jinyoung looked at the address of venue. /Jeju/

"You have to go today." Sana saw Jinyoung hesitate but he nodded.

"Book my flight and cancel my schedule for today and tomorrow. Reschedule on Friday or weekend." Jinyoung entered his office.

Maybe this is the right time for him to think about their relationship. If Mark not over Tzuyu he will back off and cancel the wedding. Jinyoung looked at his ring and suddenly his office door opened. He looked up to meet his fiance eyes.

"Can we talk about us?" Mark stood in front of Jinyoung.

"Later, I need to settle my work." Jinyoung took the files but Mark grabbed his hand.

"No, if this continues, I will lost you." Mark was desperate to talk to his fiancé.

"What if you lost me? You still have Tzuyu." Jinyoung said stern.

"Why did you bring her in our conversation? I told you that she is a friend." Mark let go of Jinyoung's hand.

He was angry maybe because Jinyoung is being stubborn and he was not able to find the younger weakness.

"Leave Mark. This is office and you are my worker not fiance." Jinyoung wanted to be in upper hand in this fight. 

"So now you want to tell me who is the boss and what is my place." Mark left with failure and Jinyoung held his heart. 

Jinyoung knew he just lit a fire in their relationship and he supposed the wedding is not what good for them. Mark on the other hand back to his office and Youngjae shocked when he heard loud bang from Mark's office.

"He told me that I'm his worker! I know we are going to fight about this sooner or later but how can he do that when we are in love with each other?" Mark held his anger and took his phone. Dialling Tzuyu for comfort. 

 

Jinyoung stomach felt a little discomfort, maybe the fact he skip his breakfast. His flight will be at 12PM so he just drive back to his house and prepared to depart.

"Are you alone?" Sungjin s

Please log in to read the full chapter