I Have Never Stop Love You

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I have love him once, I have gave him everything but he left. 

Jinyoung looked at his son. Taehyung what should Appa do? Appa, should be able to control this feeling right?

 

Mark opened his eyes, all his body felt numb and he saw Joey was sleeping on the chair beside his bed. Mark tried to call him but his voice stuck. He felt weak and his breathed became heavy.

 

Jackson was sitting beside Bambam in the loving room. They visit Mark just few hours ago and from what they saw, Mark might need to proceed with surgery. His kidney might failed to function soon. He need support from family and friends but for Jackson only one person can help him.

"Bammie...it have been 3 years. Do you it's time for us to convince Jinyoung for Mark?" Jackson looked at Bambam and the younger dropped his head on Jackson's shoulder. 

"Hyung... what Mark hyung did was hurting Jinyoung's hyung heart. He left him for someone else on their wedding day.

"I know but he did come to meet Jinyoung the next day but ...." Jackson saw Bambam straight up and cupped his face.

"He did but try to put yourself into this. Will you forgive hime easily?" Jackson shook his head and Bambam smile.

"I want to help them. I know they are perfect for each other." Jackson hugged Bambam and the younger dropped a pecked on Jackson neck.

 

Jaebum, Youngjae and Yugyeom met at business party and Yugyeom told them about Jinyoung. Youngjae shocked that Yugyeom arrange a meeting between Joey and Jinyoung. 

"Jinyoung had a very good brother." Jaebum patted Yugyeom shoulder.

"So, what is Mark hyung condition now?" Youngjae asked.

"He might need surgery and doctor think that Mark hyung need support from friends and family." Yugyeom knew better who Mark needed.

"Did you told Jinyoung about this?" Jaebum asked and Yugyeom sighed since Jinyoung visit Mark, Yugyeom could not get in touch with his brother.

"I think he needs times. He don't want you to influence his decision." Jaebum sure Yugyeom that Jinyoung knew what the best for him.

"Jinyoung might have think about Taehyung too." Youngjae said and the two nodded. 

 

It's beautiful morning but Jinyoung not able to sleep last night. He was thinking over so many thing and he wasn't sure whether he had come with a right decision yet. He don't want to continue being afraid of love but he also did not want to back to Mark. The pain still there and he did not know if Mark can accept Taehyung as much as Jinyoung.

"Appa..." Taehyung opened his eyes and quickly snuggled closer to Jinyoung.

"We are going back today." Jinyoung brushed the little boy hair.

"Okay. Taehyung miss Grandpa and Grandma." Jinyoung smile. He has a perfect life and asking for more might be too greedy.

"Let's pack our luggage." Jiny

Please log in to read the full chapter