Deep Inside You

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was liking the way Mark carried him away from his family. Mark stared into Jinyoung eyes while making his way to his room. Jinyoung can feel the rush in his heartbeat. Mark also felt the same. Jinyoung hide his face from Mark devilious smirked.

"Once i opened this room you know what i'm going to do right?" Mark asked and Jinyoung shyly nodded.

"I'm not going to retreat whatever i'm doing later, you got that right?" Mark voiced melted Jinyoung heart but he only can agreed with it.

"I love you so much." Mark opened the door and closed it.

Mark slowly kneel on his bed and dropped Jinyoung slowly. Jinyoung was tugging into Mark shirt and hiding his face. A chuckled from Mark made Jinyoung blushed in red.

"Baby, looked at me." Mark seducing voice made Jinyoung slowly come out from his hiding place.

"It my first time feeling this way. Don't teased me." Jinyoung puppy eyes really made Mark wanted to devour Jinyoung likes a hungry lion.

"What are the feeling?" Mark asked dangerously pushed Jinyoung down.

"Like this..." Jinyoung bites his lips and that made Mark used his thumb to touch his plump lips.

"Do you know it a sin that you are biting your lips?" Mark continued his way of appreciate Jinyoung lips.

"How would i know it happened when i'm too nervous." Jinyoung turned his way to his left side not able to hide how he want Mark to kiss him again.

"Jinyoung, i'm truly want you to light my life." Mark turned Jinyoung face to look at him and slowly leant for a deep kiss. 

Mark intertwined their hand and put up both side. Jinyoung was crying a pleasure moan below him with how their lips and tongue entangled.

"Mark..." Jinyoung let out a small painful with satisfaction when Mark bites his lower lips.

"Please love me forever." Mark pulled away and saw how mess Jinyoung under him.

Jinyoung teary up. He never felt this much love that made him scared to lose it. 

"Please love me more." Jinyoung captured Mark lips and they was enjoying each other taste. Jinyoung hands wrapped around Mark neck and Mark was hugging Jinyoung waist.

The kiss was so sweet and precious to Jinyoung. He have his first time with his fiance who is the one he love the most. Mark don't want to let Jinyoung go, since now he confirmed, how much the younger meant to him.

"I want to make you mine but not now. We just get back together and you still new to relationship. I want to let you experience love, step by step with me. Until one day you can trust me with all your heart, that when i going to make love with you." Mark pecked Jinyoung lips.

"Mark, can i called you babe?" Jinyoung cutely plays with Mark collarbone with his finger while asking the permission.

"All for you baby. Whatever you want." Mark kissed Jinyoung forehead. 

"Babe..." Jinyoung called now looking into Mark eyes.

"Baby..." Mark cupped Jinyoung face and kissed him again.

They spend a night with small touched and kissed. Having Jinyoung in his arms made Mark want to trade his life for anything just to remain on that time. Jinyoung snuggled closer into Mark since he can listen to the older heartbeat, it was so beautiful how Mark heart would beat so fast whenever Jinyoung dropped a simple pecked on Mark chest.

 

Jinyoung woke up early, he left a pecked on Mark cheeks before heading to washroom. He showered and found out Mark still in deep asleep. He come down an

Please log in to read the full chapter