The Sweetness of Falling in Love

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark followed Mark footsteps from behind after the older sulking because Jinyoung do not want to share the same ice-cream with him. Jinyoung did not want to share because he want his own flavour. Mark was walking a good 3 steps in front of Jinyoung and the younger followed behind him likes a kid who step on the same step that Mark shoes touched the floor. Jinyoung was looking down at the path still followed Mark when he bump into the older back.

"Ups..." Jinyoung grinned when Mark turned to look at him.

"Don't you want to say anything to me?" Mark asked annoyed with Jinyoung who was playing alone without care about him sulking.

"Sorry?" Jinyoung put question mark in his sentences and that made Mark shrugged.

Mark walked back to their car and Jinyoung climbed inside likes Mark's mood doesn't an affect from him. 

"I cannot believe that i was having this insensitive man as my fiance." Mark pouted and drove out from the carpark.

Jinyoung stared at Mark and giggled.

"Cute." Jinyoung mubbled and Mark glanced deadly at him.

"It you the one who suit that adjective." Mark poked Jinyoung cheek.

"You were sulking because of an ice-cream if you don't remember Mark Tuan." Jinyoung poked him back on cheek.

"Yes and you don't care about my feeling." Mark back to his make-him-sulking-alone-time.

Jinyoung burst out a laughed. It sound so sweet that Mark cannot help but smile.

"I wanted to try the green tea flavour and i don't want to dissapointed you since you choose mint." Jinyoung casually linked his fingers with Mark and dropped a kiss on his knuckles.

"We can share the green tea if you tell me in advance." Mark brings Jinyoung knuckles to his lips and tightly held their hand.

"Where are we going now?" Jinyoung asked and Mark pointed at the children dream land.

"Disneyland!" Jinyoung pulled away from their interlaced fingers and glued his body to the window.

"I know this would happened." Mark shook his head while Jinyoung was drooling over his favorite place.

Mark bought the ticket and Jinyoung linked their arms. Jinyoung had dragged him to the hairband stall and quickly put the leopard on Mark and cute white cat on him.

"Lets take a picture. My first date." Jinyoung smile and leant his head on Mark shoulder lovingly.

"Let me takes a picture of you." Mark about to take the picture when someone called Jinyoung name.

"Minhyuk?" Jinyoung was saying that name once after Mark introduced his friend.

"Oh...Mark... you also here." Minhyuk and Mark become friend through mutual friend and that when they start get to know each other.

"Thanks for saving my fiance." Mark gav

Please log in to read the full chapter