New Start

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung looked around until his eyes landed on the foreigner face. It his first day to report his work in new department and how unlucky for him that he need to introduce the new foreigner staff. 

"Hello, i'm JYP." Jinyoung saw the foreigner frowned.

"I'm Mark Tuan." The man bowed and Jinyoung quickly took a step back. Jinyoung bowed lower than the foreigner since he was assigning as his assistance.

"Sir, my position is lower than you and i'm going to assist you for today." Jinyoung offered a hand and the man smile while grabbed his hand softly.

"What should i call you?" Mark looked at Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung." Jinyoung gave a bright smile before touring Mark around the company.

 

Mark took a sat on his chair after Jinyoung showed him around. New company and new environment for him. Mark can see that Jinyoung is bubbly. He was talking randomly while explaining each place they visited even recommended a few cafeteria best dishes.

"Such a good collegue. Did he come from Human Resource?" Mark forgot to ask but he will get the info later.

 

Jinyoung back to his chair and yawned. His father must be laughing at him until his stomach burst. Right when he introduce Mark in front of him as the new Head of Operation and Sales, his father start to act likes boss.

"That old man." Jinyoung breathed.

"Who?" Jinyoung almost jump from his seat and shocked when his boss stood beside him with devil smile.

"I'm sorry sir and i wanted to report that i have helped our new head of operation and sales to tour around." Jinyoung bowed.

"Good. Now, come to my room." Jinyoung bited his lips and he saw some co-worker gave him a weirdest looked.

Jinyoung pouted once he come inside the room.

"Im Jaebum, i'm not transfering from finance to HR because of i wanted to joke around with you." Jinyoung rest his body on Jaebum sofa.

"You did excellent job in finance department and why you choose my place? You have lots more departments to gather knowledges but you choose my terratory." Jaebum went to sit beside his best friend.

"I heard people complaint that we were hiring untalented employees. So, here i am to look at it personally and my old man easily agreed." Jinyoung saw Jaebum shook his head.

"Even though i'm having the highest position in this department but i cannot deny that. The power from above decided who to plant inside this company." Jaebum had to agree with the rumors. Director and shareholder using their power to hire new staff.

"I hate this way of management. I will find a way to solve this later. Oh by the way, why you hired that foreigner for our sales department?" Jinyoung asked.

"Since we are forwarding new plan for oversea. He was having lots of experience in big project and he one of the best resume i've ever read for that position. He a born talent. Bonus, your father personally chose him." Jaebum praised to high that made Jinyoung him smile.

"It was hard to hear you praised someone. So, you did have a good eyes over him." Jinyoung left after Jaebum got a call and he acted like a normal worker.

A few staffs come to comfort him and he mumbled a thanks. They might think Jaebum scolded h

Please log in to read the full chapter