We Live Together

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was waiting inside the house while Mark gave the ordered to the mover. Jinyoung and Mark bought the new house after their family agreed to let them live together. Jinyoung used to live with his family so this is an opportunity for him to learn new thing.

"Baby come here for a while." Mark was shouting from their bedroom.

"Why?" Jinyoung entered the room and saw the workers was positioning their shelves.

"Do you think it's better to put our wedding photo rather than this shelves?" Mark grabbed Jinyoung's waist to stay in front of him and looked at the same spot.

Jinyoung laughed at how his fiance was thinking. 

"You can just put the shelves there." Jinyoung told the workers and Mark turned him with unbelievable look.

"Baby..." Mark frowned.

"Babe...we can think about where to hang the photo later." Jinyoung looked at his watched.

"We have another 30 minutes before i'm going to board meeting. So, lets finished this soonest." Jinyoung dropped his head on Mark chest and the older hugged him.

Since they were coming back from LA, Jinyoung officially busy with his new works while Mark also travel around Asia for new business opportunity. Most workers had known about their engagement. The most hot and lovely couple.

"I miss you." Mark kissed Jinyoung lips.

"Me too." Jinyoung smile and they back to do the work, hesitate to let go off each other.

After 15 minutes, Mark and Jinyoung dropped their bodies on the couch.

"I still need to unpack the book after the meeting later." Jinyoung sighed head on Mark chest.

"I can arrange it for you so we can have our time tonight." Mark caress Jinyoung hair.

"Hmm...thank you." Jinyoung slowly closed his eyes and appreciate the sound of Mark heartbeat.

"You only have 10 more minutes. You cannot sleep baby." Mark can hear the soft breathed hit his skin.

"I love your heartbeat sound. I cannot believe that i will hear it every night soon." Jinyoung looked up from Mark's chest to meet the older eyes.

"I wish i can be with you all nights long but i have to go to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines this week." Mark wished he won't busy but he is.

"It's fine. I will get used to our schedule." Jinyoung sat on Mark's thight and gave a bitter smile.

"See you tonight, okay. You are busy man even in weekend." Mark got up and their face close enough for a kiss. Jinyoung closed his eyes but Mark being naughty. He wait for a few minutes until Jinyoung's pouted and stood up, before he dragged and pin him on the couch for deep kisses.

"You are so bad." Jinyoung punched Mark chest after both losing the air.

"Because you are so cute." Mark whispered and left a hickey on Jinyoung crooked. The younger was crumbling Mark shirts, appreciate the pleasure.

 

Jinyoung met Jaebum and Jackson in the board meeting. Those two laughing at how obvious the hickey planted by Mark.

"Mark sure had a different way of marking his belonging." Jaebum laughed.

"Shut up!" Jinyoung hit Jaebum's on stomach with his files.

"He always wanted to own you." Jackson added on.

"Guys..." Jinyoung was blushing in red. That Mark Tuan was marking him when he had to meet 10 biggest shareholders for the first time.

"Good luck with erted Sungjin question." Jaebum giggled since Sungjin or Jinyoung's biggest crush also one of the biggest shareholder.

"Don't remind me." Jinyoung sighed. Sungjin k

Please log in to read the full chapter