Human Resource?

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark was walking toward the elevator when someone cought his eyes. He turned to meet the boy who was laughing happily with another colleague. Mark visual always made people giggled while looking at him. Mark stood beside Jinyoung who was back facing him.

"Jinyoung, can i join you?" Mark asked and the said boy looked surprised to see him.

"Oh, sir. Sure why not?" Jinyoung plastered a brightest smile and Sana still in awe to see Mark approaching Jinyoung.

"I will buy my coffee first and i will join you later." Mark about to go when Jinyoung stood up.

"You are not good in korean. I will go and buy you a coffee." Mark giggled but that the truth anyway.

"Then, lets us go together." Mark quickly suggested and they left Sana still freeze on her chair.

 

Once they reach the counter, the barista asked for his order. Jinyoung translated it to Mark and the way Jinyoung replied back to the cashier in korean, made Mark found it cute. 

"This is for you." Jinyoung gave the Americano to Mark and their hands slightly brushing. It send an electricity into their heart.

"Sorry." Mark apologised and Jinyoung laughed.

"Please don't. Its not like we are kissing that you want to apologised." Jinyoung tried to reason out even though his heart pounding over the touch.

They was  heading to the table and shocked to see that the table not only have Sana, but all 7 princess from HR department.

"Lets find a new spot." Jinyoung grabbed Mark hand.

Jinyoung brought Mark to his favourite place in this company. The garden on the rooftop.

"This is my secret place. So, kept it as secret." Jinyoung said to Mark.

"Why it's secret?" Mark sat on the bench. The interior is beautiful and looked well cares by the owner.

"Because i have lots of worries that i was holding in." Jinyoung muttered and the spring breeze made the word become unheard by Mark.

Mark thought that Jinyoung doesn't want him to know.

"Can i become regular guest in here?" Mark change the topic once Jinyoung sat beside him.

"Sure." Jinyoung smile.

Actually this rooftop garden build by him and his father. At that time he was seven years old. He knew that his father is a very well known businessman but his father never being stricted on him. At the age of 7, right on this spot Jinyoung listened to his father business history and his father hope for him. Since that day, Jinyoung promised to do well.

"I'm going first, sir. I have meeting at 10am." Jinyoung about to leave when Mark grabbed his hand.

"Can you be my friend?" Mark saw the boy eyes widen.

"Sure." Jinyoung shocked at how sincere Mark asked him. He thought maybe he had no friend in his country. So, jinyoung decide to give him a friend card.

Jinyoung left, Mark was smiling for the first time after his terrible relationship experience. He surprised himself at how quickly he acted to grab the cute boy hand and asked for friendship.

 

Jinyoung was preparing for his first department meeting. The most unexpected experience for him and Jaebum to act likes stranger in front of others. They knew each other since childhood and every secret between them remain precious to one another.

"Park Jinyoung, you will handle the new sales department recruitment. They will have a few positions offered soon. You will need to work hand in hand with their Head of Department." Listen to the ordered made a few girls let a dissapointed sighed.

"Sir, you knew that i'm new in this department. Why not you appoint another one staff to work with me together?" Jinyoung tried to open opportunity to his colleague.

"Sorry, we did not have enough staff and everyone have their owned works." Jaebum said sternly.

Jinyoung felt likes he want to chew Jaebum but he just nodded his head.

"You might need to follow him around when he choose his oversea candidate." Jinyoung jaw dropped upon hearing the words come out from Jaebum mouth.

"Oversea candidate?" Jinyoung repronounce Jaebum words with question mark.

"Yes, he want to personally met the candidates to meet his project requirement." Jinyoung wanted to shout.

Please log in to read the full chapter