The Family Arrangement

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was busy with the recruitment planning for sales department. He received lots of CVs from oversea and he need to devide based on Head of Sales and Operation request.

"Jinyoung-hyung, here the document that you request from my boss." Youngjae grinned.

"Are you volunteer to come here because you wanted to take a peek of your beloved fiance?" Jinyoung teased.

"You know i miss him a lot when we in the office." Youngjae winked and he saw Jaebum acted likes he wanted some report from Jinyoung.

"I miss you, Baby." Jaebum muttered while eyes fixed on Jinyoung.

"Aigoo... cheessy..." Jinyoung pinched Jaebum tight and the older yelp that made people looked at them.

"Both of you come to my office!" Jaebum covered and Jinyoung held his laughed.

Jinyoung put aside his document and followed the two inside.

"Hyung, i heard your father took a week holiday." Youngjae said right after he sat on the sofa.

"Yes, marriage meeting." Jinyoung said casually.

"I always wishes the best for you hyung. He is perfect anyway." Youngjae statement made Jinyoung frowned and Jaebum quickly change the topic.

"Where do your future other-half come from that your father took a week leave?" Jaebum acted out.

"They kept it a secret from me but i really don't care. As long as it is my parent choice." Jinyoung smile.

"You will sure get someone that treasure you the most. Filial child and lovable person." Jaebum patted Jinyoung hairs.

"Hopefully. I will leave you guys alone. I have tonne of works. My sunshine brother, friendly reminder please remain innocent." Jinyoung pinched Youngjae cheeks and Jaebum send him a death glared.

"He is not innocent anymore." Jaebum smirked after Jinyoung wanted to go out.

Jinyoung shook his head and Youngjae blushed hard.

 

Jinyoung yawned. It almost 12am and he still at his work place preparing for tomorrow presentation. He has devided the candidate based on requirement and he has finished the proposal too. He smile, its about times to back to his empty house because his family on vacation day to meet his future in-law.

"I'm really not curious, right?" Jinyoung asked himself while packing his things.

"That old man seriously mess with my precious life. Asked me to take care of this company but still want me to get married. It really annoying to have to take care of someone." Jinyoung mumbling alone.

"Its has been 12.30am. Should i just stay in the VVIP room instead of back home?" Jinyoung thought. 

Even during his working days in finance department, he never stay this late at office. He avoid the VVIP room because the access only for him and his father. Everyone knew it. It will be awkward if some staff saw him coming down from that exclusive level tomorrow. He felt sleepy but for the sake of his secret, he burned the thought to stay in that room.

Suddenly the lift opened at Level 8 and Jinyoung gulps. 'Please not a ghost.' Jinyoung prays.

"Oh..." both surprised at each other present.

"You still insi

Please log in to read the full chapter