Don't Want To Hurt You

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was waking up a little early from his usual clock. He looked at Mark and smile. Carefully caress his beloved fiance face and press a quick kiss on his lips. Jinyoung stood up and wanted to prepare breakfast for them. It 8am, and he sure Mark was coming home early this morning. He quickly placed the ingredient that he prepared yesterday and followed Mark's mother recipe.

"Put flour, water..." Jinyoung was mumbling when he heard the door room opened.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing?" Mark stood across Jinyoung from the kitchen table and saw how awkward his lover in cooking.

"I'm trying to do my best. So, don't laugh." Jinyoung said and mixed the ingredient.

"I'm going to take shower and i will be going to office at 10am. I hope you can finish before that." Jinyoung thought that Mark was taking leave but he shocked that Mark would go to work.

"You are taking day off, aren't you?" Jinyoung asked.

"Nope. I have so many thing on my table." Marks said before dissappeared from the kitchen.

Jinyoung pouted, all his effort to spend time with Mark burn as dream. He quickly prepared the food, also burned his finger in process but successfully able to serve a decent pancake.

"Babe, i'm done." Jinyoung was opening his room when he saw Mark was talking and laughing on phone.

Mark looked at him and smile before ended his called.

"You are so messy." Mark ruffled Jinyoung hair and wiped Jinyoung's face that full with flour.

"Let have breakfast. Who are you talking to? Is it Jackson?" Mark his lips and nodded.

"I met him few times while you away. Bambam is sweetest." Jinyoung dragged Mark to the dining table.

Mark looked at Jinyoung.

"I'm also sweet." Mark hugged Jinyoung before sat on his chair.

Mark saw his phone blinked.

From: ♡

Have great time with you in Indonesia. Mom said he miss you. Thanks for remind me this morning that you are officially engage to Jinyoung.

Mark giggled, Jinyoung who was peeping from Mark back saw the sender name.

"Love?" Jinyoung asked.

Mark stratled.

"Just friend." Mark quickly locked his phone.

 

Jinyoung was left alone after Mark left to work. He was sitting outdoor while sipping his coffee. He did not want to think about his relationship with Mark. He wanted to remain content with what he have for now. If Mark wanted to tell him he will soon. If not, maybe time will shows what the end for them.

"I will just unpacking his luggage then." Jinyoung walked to their shared room and click opened Mark luggage.

He was biting his lips when he saw a photo of Mark and Tzuyu,  in front of Bali beautiful beach. It was frame and looked so undeniable close. Jinyoung gave up and put the frame on their bed. He left the room and headed to office.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter