The Time We Had

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was looking outside the flight window. Mark would picked him up today. It has been two days since both of them hurting each other. Jinyoung did not want to lost Mark but if that the best for them he willing to back off. He was doing lots of thinking while spent time in Jeju. 

"Hey..." Mark grabbed him into a tight hugged. As if both of them separated for years.

Jinyoung did not replied Mark hugged, he just pulled away.

"Let's go back." Jinyoung took his luggage and Mark stopped him.

"Don't you miss me?" Mark asked with anger and sadness. 

"I did but I wanted to rest." Jinyoung said with disappointment.

"I'm sorry. I know I did wrong. I know I was cheating on you without knowing but please give me another chance and don't go out with Sungjin." Mark let go of Jinyoung's hand.

Mark had admitted his mistake and smile appeared in Jinyoung face. The younger carefully cupped Mark face, that's the thing that he wanted Mark to do. Admitted his mistake. 

"I'm giving you a second chance and I want you to stop contacting Tzuyu too." Jinyoung hoped he did the right thing for now.

"I will." Mark smile and held his fiance hand proudly.

 

Thing was good in the car, and they was talking about their wedding venue. When the car arrived at their house, a very angelic girl came out from the car that was parking in front of their gate. Jinyoung knew her just from the way she walked.

"Tzuyu, why are you coming here?" Mark shocked. He was in between reconciliation with Jinyoung and this will sure harmful.

"Oh...you called me yesterday complaining about your fiance doubt you. So, I'm coming to clear things up." Tzuyu smile but Jinyoung smirked. 

"Mark had explained everything. I trust him." Jinyoung said and he gave a thin smile.

"Really? He even told me that you are lowering his status because you are his boss." Tzuyu word made Jinyoung looked at Mark. How much Mark had told Tzuyu?

"I said everything has been very good between us and you are not welcome." Jinyoung saw Mark bites his lips.

"Jinyoung..." Mark called when the younger entered the house. 

"Babe, you can come inside too." Jinyoung said but he knew Mark won't left Tzuyu. 

"I'm making a mistake to make friend again with you. So, let end this. I love Jinyoung so much that I cannot bared my life without him." Mark took Jinyoung's luggage while Tzuyu stormed away to her car.

Mark felt restless after ending his relationship with Tzuyu. He saw Jinyoung was looking outside the window and turned upon hearing the door locked.

"Did you tell her everything about us?" Jinyoung saw Mark guilty face and that answered his question.

"I'm ending everything with her just now. I don't want to lost you." Mark sincerely did not want to hurt his fiance.

Jinyoung come into Mark hugged and gave him a kissed. 

"If you are betraying my trust again, I won't forgive you easily anymore." Jinyoung love Mark and this is the longest fight they have and Jinyoung wanted to give himself a chance to win Mark's heart.

 

"What are you doing?" Mark asked when Jinyoung watching his laptop intensely.

Mark got no answer that he slowly crawling beside his fiance. He saw a fashion show and Jinyoung had notes in his hand. Mark closed the laptop and Jinyoung looked at him with pouted

"What are you doing?" Mark ruffled Jinyoung's hairs.

"I'm watching the fashion show. I'm trying to be updated with fashion." Jinyoung saw Mark sighed.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter