His Tears

See The Light (In You)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung woke up with Mark beside him. He touched Mark perfect face and slowly hope that he would wake up seeing Mark face every day.

"Morning..." Mark opened his eyes and held Jinyoung hand.

"Morning..." Jinyoung shyly replied.

Mark grabbed Jinyoung waist and they cuddled for a while.

"Mark, do you really want to marry me? I think i have fell in love with you." Jinyoung don't want to hide his feeling over Mark anymore.

"Jinyoung-ah..." Mark drew his hands from cuddling Jinyoung and sat at the side of the bed.

Jinyoung understood right away. He don't want to force Mark.

"It’s okay, Mark. I understood." Mark turned to look at Jinyoung and he saw the younger had woke up and left to bathroom.

Mark changed and left the house. Jinyoung never feel hurt likes this. He opened the tab and slowly drowned himself and reflect on his feeling. He finished showered and saw a note on his table.

To:Jinyoung,

i'm sorry and please take your medicine. See you in office. I've told your mom that i will take care of you so don't worry about our marriage. I won't do anything stupid.

Mark

 

Jinyoung and Mark had a schedule interview tomorrow in LA. Jinyoung preparing their schedule and suddenly a parcel come and Jinyoung wonder he did not bought anything with office address.

"Wow, someone getting parcel." Sana suddenly appeared.

Jinyoung opened the box and a set of suit with a pair of shoes.

"Read the card." Sana smirked.

 

 

Wear this to Jaebum party tonight. I will pick you up at 8pm.

Your fiance.

 

 

Jinyoung put the box aside and Sana knows that Jinyoung don't likes the sender.

"I'm going to meet the higher up for a while." Jinyoung left and Sana took a peek of the present and she shocked that Jinyoung had a fiance.

She quickly announced the new gossip. Jinyoung met Mark inside the elevator and he touched Jinyoung forehead.

"The fever had cool down." Mark said and Jinyoung pushed Mark's hand away.

"Yes." Jinyoung just smile.

"Did you received my gift?" Mark asked.

"Yes." Jinyoung was looking at the number wished it will go faster.

"Jinyoung-ah, look at me please..." Mark was about to hold Jinyoung hand but the elevator opened and another staff entered.

Jinyoung bowed before he leave to the COO office. Mark sighed. He likes Jinyoung and the younger did gave an impact to his heart but he wanted to make sure that he fully heal first before giving a false hopes.

"Jinyoung-ah, your dad was fainting few times while you still study. I'm telling you as an uncle so think about takin

Please log in to read the full chapter