I own you.

JinMark One Shots

Sorry I havent updated guys, im working on a cover for a dance cover. So i've been busy. Mian~......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The vine for this chapter.

https://vine.co/v/5B3vuLXqvdK 

 

"Jinyoungie..." Mark's hand stopped absent-mindedly his hair.

"Mmn?"

"......"

"Yes Mark hyung?"

"......."

Jinyoung put down his book and looked up from lying on Mark's lap to see Mark's troubled expression.

"Whats wrong?" Jinyoung asked concerned. 

"Are we doing it again?"

"Doing what again?" Jinyoung asked confused.

"Being too obvious....like on camera and stuff" Mark bit his lip nervously.

Jinyoung shrugged. "The fans like it anyways."

"But they don't know we're actually together though. I feel like we have been getting a lot of attention." Mark said while looking away.

Jinyoung sat up at this his eyes wide open. "Are you saying we should stop?"

"Well...no....not really....kind of?" Mark asked uncertainly.

"Do you not want to be seen with me like that?" Jinyoung asked gently....he knew he was taking it the wrong way but he couldnt help but think that Mark was ashamed of their relationship on screen.

"......."

Jinyoung was stunned into silence for a bit. How could his boyfriend not want to be seen like they are in a relationship when they actually are? A tear slowly escaped one of his eyes and he turned away from Mark. 

"jinyoungie, why are you crying? Mark asked concerned while wiping the tear away.

Jinyoung swatted his hand away. "IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SEEM LIKE A COUPLE THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID SO" he yelled and stormed away from Mark. How could he ever ask him to hold back his affection when it took so long for him to be able to express it. 

"Jinyoungie...."

"Jinyoung-ah" Mark got up and reached  for his arm but Jinyoung pulled it from him and kept walking away.

"Yah, Park Jinyoung!!"

 

 

They fought......

Mark never thought they would never fight....

It just seemed impossible with how perfect their relationship was. He just had to go and ruin it by asking him to not show his love for him. Mark already knew that fans shipped them together but it was only recently he started thinking about how this could affect their career. So many anti-fans kept calling them gay and saying if Korea found out they would be shunned and it made him start to care about Jinyoung. Mark was happy just being in GOT7 and performing like how they were but he knew Jinyoung wanted to do more and if he had that image it could hold him back. He was trying his best to save Jinyoung from himself but he didn't know he'd end up risking their relationship.

 

For the next couple days, fans started obsessively commenting on Jinson. 

Jinyoung gave up being with him for being with Jackson, his best friend. Jackson of course would never deny the skinship and they have been too touchy lately that Mark had a hard time maintaining a smile while on V app. How could his boyfriend openly cuddle with someone else while he was still there....but Mark guesses he brought this on himself. 

Even when not on camera it seemed Jinyoung went to the extreme to touch other members and it bothered Mark to no end. They didnt talk it out though and pretended like their relationship was still ok.

 

"Jinyoung-ah, can you come sit with me?" Mark asked as they were about to watch a movie and he was going to sit next to Yugyeum. 

"Oh, sure" he responded then sat between him and Jackson instead of the other side where he prepared a chair for him. 

Mark held Jinyoung's hand and Jinyoung held it back but in the meantime he rested his head on Jackson's shoulder who easily slipped an arm around his neck....

Mark got a bit upset and squeezed Jinyoung's hand causing his attention to slip back to him.

"What Mark hyung?" he asked a bit bothered and that push Mark to the edge. 

"We need to talk. Now." he said sternly as the other members looked on concerned.

Jinyoung just turned back towards the screen to watch it ignoring Mark until he used their intertwined hands to drag him off the couch, away from Jackson and towards Jinyoung's room. 

"Yah, what are you doing? That hurts! Mark hyung!......slow down will you...." he asked softly after they were further away. 

Mark pulled Jinyoung inside his room and closed and locked the door. Then he turned to face him with his arms crossed.

 

Jinyoung avoided his gaze. "W-What?" he became flustered having Mark stare at him for that long.

Mark just went to him and hugged him. "M-Mark....."

"I've missed you Jinyoungie. I hate arguing with you.....can you please forgive me?"

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around him in return. "I wasn't really upset with you hyung. I guess I was just disappointed you didn't want to do skinship with me anymore" and he pouted. 

Mark sensing his pout pulled away from the hug and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "What did I say about pouting?" Mark asked

"That I shouldn't or else you'll kiss me." Jinyoung responded automatically causing Mark to smile and kiss him again.

"B-But I wasn't pouting." Jinyoung whined cutely but couldn't help but smile. 

"I just wanted to...." Mark said caressing the side of Jinyoung's cheek. "Can we not argue again? I don't like being away from you...."

Jinyoung pulled Mark in for another kiss that conveyed how much he loved him. When he pulled away both of them were pink. "I don't like it either." he said with a shy smile causing Mark to pull him in for another hug and snuggle on his neck and they stayed like that a while till Mark muttered into his neck.

"Jinyoungie....."

"Mmn?"

"....."

"What is it now Mark hyung?" Jinyoung asked feeling the deja vu of what happened earlier.

"I know your the umma of the group and all..." Mark started gaining a hit from Jinyoung on his chest.

"Ow," he rubbed the area...."You know its true." causing Jinyoung to pout and Mark to quickly peck his lips again. 

"Yah!"

Mark laughed a little before continuing. "Even though you're the umma, and you're touchy with everyone.....can you stop being so touchy with Jackson?"

Jinyoung smirked at this. "Why? Are you jealous?"

Mark looked taken aback...."Well....um kinda....its just the fans keep saying Jinson stuff...."

"Mhmm" Jinyoung prodded him. 

"I rather them talk about us than you guys so can you please not? I don't like it at all and I kind of want to keep you to myself" Mark said all at once causing Jinyoung to blush then laugh. 

"Omg, hyung what....." 

"What?" Mark asked already embarrassed from what he said.

"You can't keep me to yourself. You don't own me." Jinyoung said defiantly.

"No..." Mark whispered before coming closer to Jinyoung causing him to take a step back.

Mark slipped his fingers in Jinyoung's belt loops and pulled him closer. "But I want to...." he whispered into Jinyoung's ear causing him to turn red at his words. 

"Mark hyung....."

"Let me show you how much I own you..." Mark said seductively then kissed Jinyoung and then slowly guided them over to his bed.

 

 

Things went back to normal after that night and then they shot the video for Fly in Guangzhou where they got to sit next to each other as usual and not many people noticed they had matching shoes.

They were doing fine until Jinyoung talking to Jackson and tried to reach to touch his arm right in front of Mark.

Mark automatically pulled his hand away and held it down on his leg which Jinyoung after realizing what he did held Mark's hand back. 

Later on, to make up for it, when he laughed he wrapped his arm around Mark and they stayed like that for most of the rest of the show till Mark broke it off by pointing out the camera was still rolling as Jinyoung's  hand began to roam.

Jinyoung just smirked and pulled him closer and kissed his cheek quickly then whispered to Mark. "I know hyung. You own me."