When acting goes too far.

JinMark One Shots

Got7 were on their intermitten period between promoting in Korean and Japan and had a month long vacation that they were all really excited for.

All except Jackson and Jinyoung.

Jackson was requested to guest star on many shows so he had other schedules to attend to while Jinyoung was casted as the male lead for the movie “Blue Love” and if he wasn’t filming he was at home studying his script.

Bambam decided to go back home to visit Thailand and his friends and family there, JB took the chance to go to a beach and see his old high school friends, Youngjae went back home to his family in Mokpo, and Yugyeum took the chance to go compete in the underground dancing competitions he used to so he was also still at the dorm but barely so.

Mark had the chance to go back home to LA, but it was really far and that would mean he would have to leave the other 3 here alone. He knew that they came home at different times and they would be coming back to an empty dorm more than usual and he didn’t want s to feel lonely so he declined the chance to go home and instead decided to stay home.

He was bored often, since he was home alone a lot but when someone came home they were so grateful and he got to spend a lot of time with them and encourage them in what they were doing.

Mostly though, he stayed for Jinyoung.

Since most of the time he was practicing his script, he needed someone to rehearse with and luckily that person would be Mark. He got so much time with the younger and he was honestly really happy.

Before when they used to rehearse, especially for My love Eundong, Dream Knight, When a Man Loves, and Snowfoot, Jinyoung always used to use Mark for his partner, but lately he has been going more to Jackson and JB and Mark has feeling left out.

Luckily Mark was all Jinyoung had now so he had to use him if he didn’t want to walk and bother Day6, Twice or other JYP idols or trainees.

Mark was chilling in the couch in the living room flipping through channels not really watching anything but also watching everything. He was waiting for Jinyoung to come home to practice his lines with.

Even though the story line was about him being with a girl and their slow developing love over time, he tried his best to not to be jealous. He couldn’t stand the thought of Junior being so close to someone else and saying all these cheesy lines. Especially to a girl that could fall for it and even worse fall for him.

Mark shoved his face into the pillow on the couch to try and drown out his own thoughts.

“Mark hyung, are you trying to suffocate yourself?” he heard Jinyoung ask amused as the door to their dorm clicked close.

Mark quickly sat up and shoved the pillow to the side embarrassed.

“Where you up waiting for me? It’s already 2am.” Jinyoung asked as he walked over to where Mark was and Mark got up to greet him.

“I didn’t notice” Mark said simply and hugged Jinyoung welcoming him home.

“Hyung, you should get some sleep.” Jinyoung said holding Mark’s face in his hands. “I feel like you’re getting thinner every day.” He complained while looking concerned into Mark’s face.

“You look really tired today.” Mark said bypassing the subject and removing Jinyoung’s hands from his face to hold them.

Jinyoung face contorted and sat down on the couch pulling Mark to sit next to him. After a while he leaned on Mark’s shoulder and Mark automatically leaned his head on his as per usual.

They stayed like that for a while in comfortable silence and Mark rubbed comforting circles into Jinyoung’s hand since they were still interconnected.

“The girl I’m working with.” Jinyoung finally broke the silence.

“What about her?” Mark asked to allow Jinyoung to finally let out what has been on his heart.

“She kept forgetting her lines so we had to reshoot the same scene so many times and that is why I was late……I really wanted to come home early to cook dinner for you because I realized that you haven’t been eating. I got upset and stormed out though, so going back tomorrow will be really awkward.” Jinyoung smiled ruefully.

“I just wanted to come home to you.” Jinyoung said quietly but since Mark was right there he heard and pulled away from Jinyoung.

“Jinyoungie, as much as I want you home too. I don’t want you to jeopardize your role in this movie. You finally got a main role like how you wanted.” Mark said and absentmindedly fixed Jinyoung’s ruffled hair. Mark knew he had a habit of ruffling his hair when he got upset.

Jinyoung just stared at Mark as he pet his hair.

“Mark hyung, it’s just…..I find it annoying doing the lines with her. I’d rather do it with you.” He pouted

How cute Mark thought. “Jinyoungie, how about we run through your lines after you eat dinner. You haven’t ate yet right?”

Jinyoung nodded and pouted more “You made dinner? I wanted to do that for you…”

“Too late, I did it for you.” Mark said teasingly and kissed Jinyoung’s forehead then got up to head to the kitchen.

He the fire under the ramen he cooked earlier to reheat it and was about to turn back around to go back to Jinyoung when he was suddenly back hugged.

“Hyung…”

“Yes Jinyoungie?”

“Can we stay like this for a while?”

“um….sure?” he answered uncertainly.

He felt the younger rest his head on his back and Mark blushed. What got into Jinyoung tonight?

“Are you okay Jinyoungie?” he asked after a couple minutes, turning to face the other.

“Mark hyung, I don’t like the distance between us.”

“What distance? What are you talking about. I’m right here.”

Jinyoung shook his head. “I want to be closer to you hyung.”

Mark was taken aback. Jinyoung was being way too forward tonight. But he still pulled Jinyoung closer till there was no space in between them and then whispered knowing that Jinyoung could feel his breath on his neck since he was taller than Mark.  “Is this close enough?”

“Closer.” Jinyoung said quietly and Mark closed the space between their faces so that their noses were almost touching.

“Is this close enough?” he asked, wondering where this was going. He would do anything for Jinyoung

“Just right.” Jinyoung muttered then closed the gap between Mark and he pecked him on the lips.

Mark shocked, stepped back from their close skinship and covered his lips. What the hell just happened he thought to himself as he blushed a lot.

“See the lines are so much easier to say with you hyung, why is that girl so incompetent?” Jinyoung asked Mark,

“Wait what?....” Mark asked still shocked at Jinyoung for his sudden actions.

“Those were the lines for the next scene I have to shoot 2 days from now hyung. I just wanted to try them out with you,” Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

“Park Jinyoung. At least tell someone when you’re acting or they will think it’s for real.” Mark reprimanded him seriously upset and turned off the stove. He cant believe Jinyoung just played with his feelings like that.

“Enjoy your dinner” Mark said bitterly and was about to storm out the kitchen when Jinyoung grabbed his hand.

“Hyung, I’m-…..you didn’t eat either, did you? Eat with me?” he asked instead of apologizing.

Mark just shook his head and pulled his hand away and went to his room then slammed the door.

How could he just be so….just so insensitive. Mark placed his hands to touch his lips. They still tingled from where Jinyoung’s had just been on his. What can he even do now? This will make our friendship even weirder than before. Mark thought they were just really close friends that were just touchy but why when Jinyoung kissed him he got butterflies and they still haven’t gone away. Why did he actually like it and wished it lasted longer?

No way. He couldn’t think of Jinyoung in that way. He was just acting and didn’t mean anything by it but it just meant the most to Mark. How could he see Jinyoung again if he keeps thinking about wanting to kiss the younger….

Knock Knock

“Mark hyung? I’m coming in.” Jinyoung said from the other side of the door.

, he didn’t lock the door. He quickly pulled the covers over himself.

Wtf was he doing? He was never nervous around Jinyoung before. What was happening to him?

Jinyoung sighed his disappointed sigh.

“Hyung I know you’re not sleeping.”

Mark didn’t move.

“Come on hyung, please look at me. I’m sorry for using the lines on you without telling you.”

Why couldn’t he tell that that wasn’t the issue here?

“Mark hyung, come out of your sheets or I’ll tickle you out.”

Marks eyes widened. “You wouldn’t dare” he muttered.

Jinyoung happy he finally got a response threatened him. “if you don’t come out in 3 seconds I will. ONE….TWOOOO….THR”

“I get it, I get it!” Mark yelled coming out from under the sheets. Jinyoung smirked in victory then tackle hugged Mark.

“What is this Jinyoung-ah?” Mark said flustered. “Get off.”

“Not until you forgive me. I won’t act without asking you again hyung. I don’t like having you being mad at me.” Jinyoung whined using aegyo.

“That’s not what I’m even mad about.” Mark muttered in English.

“Then what is it Mark?” Jinyoung asked in English causing Mark to flush, he forgot Jinyoung was much better in English than the other Korean members. “Was it the kisseu?”

Mark smiled unintentionally at his cute addition to the eu at kiss.

“Ey..hyung, did you like it?” Jinyoung teased.

“What? No, why would you think that? I never said I did.”

“You didn’t say you didn’t” said Jinyoung smirking.

“If you’re gonna be a Jinyoung, just leave.” Mark couldn’t take his teasing any longer, not while he was still sorting out his feelings and Jinyoung was on top of him.

“Well I have something to confess before, I “just leave”.”

“What is it?”

Jinyoung leaned down and Mark’s ear then whispered, “The kiss wasn’t in the script…” he then smirked and leaned away leaving Mark staring at him with the widest eyes. “The dinner was delicious, thanks hyung.” Jinyoung said casually and was about to get off Mark till Mark grabbed his hands and pinned it to the bed.

“What did you just say?” Mark asked still not believing what he heard.

“The kiss wasn’t in the script. I just did it because I wanted to kiss you hyung.” He said with a straight face causing Mark to be suspicious.

“Is this another line for your movie Jinyoung? Because if it is, this is being too cruel.”

“Would you like me to say it another way?” Jinyoung asked and pulled his hands away from Mark. “Wah Mark hyung, I don’t know what to feel when I’m around you.” Jinyoung said in a high pitched girly voice and tucked his non-existent long hair behind his ears. “I just really wanted to kiss you.”

Mark sat up to face Jinyoung. Ever since the younger took up acting, reading him was much harder.

Jinyoung then turned serious and said, “And I want to do it again.”

Mark was still confused, his heart and mind were racing. He didn’t know what to think of this situation.

“Jinyoungie…”

“Mark, can I?” he asked in English and that was enough to break Mark out of his spell. He was still confused but he hoped kissing the younger again would clear it up so he nodded. He also really wanted to kiss him.

Jinyoung his lips, and Mark couldn’t help but think about how y he was as he slowly closed the gap between them and this time the kiss was more sensual, and it soon grew passionate. Jinyoung bit Mark’s lower lip causing him to gasp from surprise and Jinyoung took the chance to insert his tongue and explore Mark’s warm cavern. Mark’s breathing started becoming erratic. He couldn’t think of anything when Jinyoung was kissing him.

Jinyoung pulled away to give Mark a chance to recatch his breath.

“Hyung, seriously…..I like you.”

Mark was silent, still trying to let his senses come back to him from the captivating kiss and he had to process the fact that his cute member that he loved and cherished the most just confessed to him.

“I-…..I think I like you too Jinyoungie.” Mark stuttered out. It was true. He always went out of his way for the younger and wanted to spend a lot of time with him and the felt the time they had still wasn’t enough. And the kiss they just shared made the butterflies he couldn’t explain before make him realize that all this time he liked the younger but just told himself it was just their friendship to be that close.

“Good, because I really put myself on the line here.” Jinyoung said smiling and went back in to kiss Mark who eagerly responded.

They spent a while like that, just hugging each other and giving each other cute pecks here and there enjoying their comfortable silence as they always did.

“Hyung, I have something else to confess.” Jinyoung broke the silence.

“Mmmn? Tell me?” Mark muttered still dazed that this was still happening.

“I was acting.”

Mark’s eyes grew wide and pushed Jinyoung away from him. “YAH PARK JINYOUNG!!! HOW COULD YOU?!”

“I’m joking, joking.”

“Hyung, Mark hyung.”

“Please look at me.”

“I’m sorry. It was too soon.”

“Mark hyung…..hyuunng~”

“No hyung! I’m super sorry”

“Mark hyung please”

“Please no, Mark hyung. Turn around please.”

“I won’t joke anymore…..hyung….”