Stop fronting~

JinMark One Shots

So instead of the gif, I used the song A instead? Haha is that ok?.....But hallo new suscribers <3 and thank you so much to my old ones as well for sticking by me <3 This one is for you :) 

 

PS: Dont you love how everyone knows about JinMark in this gif? Jaebum's just like look at that Jackson then Youngjae and then Markson and Jinson broke here with Jackson looking so lonely. Yugbam is just being playful and watching in the corner. Ah its so real. Ill stop talking now, See you in the next chapter~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Jinyoungie, why is Mark always around you?”

“I don’t know,” he said nonchalantly while still cooking dinner not turning to face JB.

“Liar, you should know why. We all try to get close to him but it’s like he doesn’t want to with us.”

Jinyoung smirked to himself happy that JB couldn’t see his expression.

 

Well of course he knew why Mark was always around him. It was obvious that Mark liked him and Jinyoung knew it too. He just enjoyed pretending not to.

 

“I’m pretty sure he wants to bond with you too hyung. Just try harder.”

 

As JB was about to reply he heard the door open signaling that Mark and Yugyeum had returned from dance practice.

“Markiepooh!” Jackson yelled and ran to hug Mark who automatically dodged it and instead Jackson landed on Yugyeum who immediately pushed him off and went over to hug Bambam who was watching TV.

Jackson held his chest in mock pain and kneeled on the floor. “No one loves me…”

“I love you!!” Jinyoung yelled from the kitchen to comfort him.

It was only the people in the living room that saw the way Mark smiled after finding out where Jinyoung was and he immediately headed towards the kitchen.

Completely ignoring JB he stared at the back of his precious Jinyoung and said “Hey, I’m home.”

“Welcome home Mark hyung, how was practice?” JB asked trying to communicate with Mark who didn’t even spare him a glance.

Jinyoung just smirked to himself knowing he was the center of his hyung’s attention.

“Oh uh, it was ok.” Mark answered quickly.

JB threw his hands up in the air in defeat and exited the kitchen much to Jinyoung’s dismay because he was enjoying his company.

“Yah, Jaebum hyung, where are you going?” he asked turning away from his cooking for the first time since he started to come face to face with a pouting Mark.

He saw over Mark’s shoulder that JB had already left and was entering his room with Youngjae and he sighed.

“Aren’t you going to welcome me home Jinyoungie?” Mark asked with aegyo.

Jinyoung had to fight the urge to smile at how cute he was while Mark pushed his aegyo to be cuter. He knew Jinyoung couldn’t help but give in because as much as he rejects it, Mark knew Jinyoung liked him too.

“Yea, yea. Welcome home Mark hyung.” Jinyoung said with the most sass and a frown sarcastically, which surprised Mark. He was never able to resist him that long.

Jinyoung turned back around to his cooking and Mark back hugged him causing Jinyoung to almost drop the spoon he was using to turn the pot.

“Ya-yah, wha-what are you do-doing?” he stuttered out, losing all his cool after Mark hugged him in such an intimate way.

“Getting warm. It was cold outside you know?” he said and placed a small kiss on Jinyoung’s neck which caused Jinyoung to force himself to not blush.

“No one said I was your personal heater.” He said managing to keep his voice from faltering this time.

“But you always make me hot Jinyoung.” Mark teasingly whispered into Jinyoung’s ears which were already red.

At this Jinyoung couldn’t take it anymore and pushed Mark off of him. “What are you saying?!” he asked a bit loud drawing attention from the maknaes line who were relaxing on the couch.

“Ey, Jinyoungie. Stop fronting. I know you know you do.” Mark said with a wink.

Jinyoung raised the spoon he had threateningly at Mark who just smiled and left the kitchen leaving Jinyoung all bothered and upset….but not really….

He has been trying to hide his feelings for Mark hyung but Mark made it so hard since Mark was so honest with his feelings all the time. How was he supposed to deal with such flirting from the person he liked so much?

“Call me when dinner’s ready.” Mark yelled over his shoulder as he went inside his shared room with Jackson.

Jinyoung held his nose and tried to contain his emotions. He never knew just how much Mark could make any and all of his emotions explode at once.

“Jinyoung hyung, I think somethings burning!” Yugyeum yelled from the couch.

Ah damn it.

He rushed back to flip the meat on the grill. “Curse you Mark Yien Tuan. Why can’t you just let me ignore your feelings for me and my feelings for you?” He muttered under his breath while taking the meat off the grill.

“Because you’re too shy shy shy” he heard Bambam say and Yugyeum high fived him. This time he almost tossed the hot tongs at the two youngest who fled from the kitchen.

 

 

“Dinner’s ready!” he yelled out as he placed the final bowl on the table.

At those words all the boys came out of their rooms from their lazy states and attacked the table to fight to sit down. All except Mark who waited for Jinyoung to sit down and then took the place right beside him.

Jinyoung looked over at him annoyed and he just blinked innocently.

“We will eat well” they chorused over the food and started to dig in.

“Wah Jinyoung hyung this is so good!” Youngjae said.

“Eung, I feel like this is the best thing I’ve ever had.” Yugyeum chimed in.

Jinyoung just chuckled and said “It’s probably because you’re just hungry.”

He then felt a hand on his thigh and turned to face the owner of it. “No Jinyoungie. It’s actually really good. “

Jinyoung felt himself flush and tried to take Marks hand off his thigh but in turn Mark just held his hand tightly and then leaned in to say, “You’re good boyfriend material.”

Jinyoung just flushed more and leaned away and cleared his throat then proceeded to stuff his mouth with food causing Mark to just smile at how cute Jinyoung was. Mark just kept smiling at Jinyoung until Jackson kicked him under the table and then he continued to eat his food and just spared glances at Jinyoung who would always pretend he didn’t see him watching.

 

After that dinner Jinyoung started to avoid Mark. If you can’t face your feelings then the next best thing is to avoid it right?

 

Mark on the other hand found it kind of cute that he was avoiding him. He tried to pretend he didn’t notice during the fan meeting but when he wasn’t looking and then he turned to face Jinyoung he would pretend he wasn’t staring at him. Mark just smiled and at the end of it he whispered as he was walking by “I feel you looking at me.” And smirked and walked away.

Even on stage, it used to be Mark that trailed Jinyoung but lately at their performances he often found Jinyoung slowly making his way over to where he was and he just smiled at how cute he could be. It was too obvious that Jinyoung liked him back but it was fun for once to play hard to get instead of Jinyoung.

But after a week of dealing with Jinyoung’s cute avoiding behaviour, he wanted to keep pretending he didn’t know but he couldn’t stand it anymore.

It was one of the free weekends without a schedule and Mark was patiently waiting for Jinyoung to come out of the shower.

“M-Mark hyung?” Jinyoung asked surprised as he came out and Mark looked up from his phone and was just as shocked. Jinyoung usually came out the shower fully dressed but with just wet hair but today he came out only in a towel and another one paused from towel drying his hair.

“W-What are you doing waiting outside the shower like this?” He asked flustered.

“I wanted to…I wanted to talk to you. I know you’ve been avoiding me.”

Jinyoung just blushed and looked away. “Can we talk later, like after I have on clothes?”

“No. If I don’t say this now I think you will run away from me again.” Mark said as he grabbed Jinyoung’s hand and went into Jinyoung’s room and drew the curtain he had put up for privacy purposes to block the glass door.

“Mark hyung, let me go. I don’t want to talk to you.”

“Well I want to talk to you and even if you say you don’t want to talk to me, I know you want to.”

“What are you trying to say?”

“You miss me as much as I miss being with you don’t you?”

“What? No!”

“Jinyoung, there’s no need to lie when there’s just the two of us.”

Jinyoung looked away. All of his resolve was starting to fade now that he had interaction with his addiction.

“Jinyoungie?”

“Park Jinyoung look at me”

Jinyoung looked up from the floor towards Mark who just had his arms open.

“Come here” he said gently and like a puppy Jinyoung automatically went into his arms for a hug and buried himself in his shirt. Jinyoung missed Mark’s scent so he clung to him tightly and Mark did the same.

“You don’t have to say anything ok and you can just let me talk.”

Jinyoung sensing the rarity of Mark just wanting to talk just nodded then looked into his eyes.

Mark sighed then caressed Jinyoung’s soft cheek. “Hey…..I already know everything.”

“What are-“

Mark placed his finger over Jinyoung’s lips. He knew it was like Jinyoung to deny everything till he couldn’t anymore.

“I said I’ll talk.” Mark sighed then smiled at him and said cockily. “It’s written all over your face that you like me…”

“No its no-“

“Shh.” Mark said covering his mouth. “When I said stop fronting I meant it. Let’s just talk.” He said removing his hand and Jinyoung looked nervously at him.

“I don’t know why you are hiding or looking away. Don’t avoid me anymore. I cant stand it anymore. At first I thought it was cute that you thought that I didn’t know but I think we’re wasting time.”

Jinyoung looked away again from their eye contact and Mark held his chin in his hand gently and turned his face to meet his.

“Yah don’t look away, look at me.” Jinyoung turned again to meet Marks eyes and they were filed with love.

“I knew why you were always around me and I’m sure you know why I was always around you. I felt you looking at me and I’m sure you felt me looking too. So from now on can we just look at each other like this without being scared?”

Jinyoung just nodded in response.

“I want to hold your hand and walk around. I want to kiss you for real and not small pecks that we do on the cheek. I want to be with you Jinyoung. I love you.”

“M-Mark….”

“Don’t be scared about the future or what will come after. All that matters is that you’re with me. I’m not quite good at this either.” Mark confessed finally breaking the eye contact himself.

Jinyoung surprised him and pressed a quick peck on his lips causing his eyes to go back to the younger.

“You said to not look away.” He said quietly, even though he meant it to be sassy it came out more lovingly.

Mark took this chance to take both of Jinyoung’s hands in his and held them tightly. “Let’s make today our first day. Park Jinyoung, will you be my boyfriend?”

Jinyoung just smiled and pulled Mark in for a heated kiss. They enjoyed the taste of each other and expressed just how much they loved each other through that one kiss. Jinyoung was the first to pull away yet they were both breathless.

“I’ll take that as a yes?” Mark breathed out still flushed from the kiss.

“Of course pabo.” Jinyoung said.

“Then why did you break the kiss?” Mark asked confused.

“It was starting to start something. Now get out of my room so I can put some clothes on.” He said causing Mark to frown. Then he added “Honey” softly with a shy smile which caused Mark to be happy and pull Jinyoung in for another hug and pull him in for another kiss.

“Yah,” Jinyoung muttered between the kisses. “I wanted to…..not start….anything……”

Mark pulled away then kissed his cute red boyfriend’s forehead when he saw that a small tent was forming below his towel. “But I think we can be a hot couple both on and off stage. I know you want me.” He said flirting and winked at his boyfriend who just stared at him in shock then just shoved him out of the room by force.

“Be irresistible when I have clothes on will you?!” Jinyoung shouted as he finally managed to push Mark out the door.

“Did you just call me irresistible?” Mark asked still teasing and Jinyoung just flushed more and closed the door on him.

Jinyoung could hear his laugh as if he was right beside him. This must entertain him so much he thought upset.

Then it all dawned on him.

 

 

He just admitted to liking Mark.

 

He just got a confession from Mark.

 

Mark was now his boyfriend.

 

He and Mark just kissed.

 

We kissed…..

We kissed…

WE KISSED!!!

 

 

Jinyoung smiled widely. This was the start of a great new thing. He was scared about it but at least now he had Mark to share his fears with. He had Mark to hug when he needs someone. He has Mark to talk to about anything. He has his Mark hyung to finally keep to himself and kiss whenever he wants to.

 

“Jinyoung-ah are you done yet? I miss you already. Open the door…..” Mark whined from the other side of the door.

“Eyyyyyy,” he said smiling at himself. “I could get used to this…..”