You're My Favourite Book

JinMark One Shots

Just a warning, I won't be able to update as often because I started back school again meaning tests and endless performances and stuff, but omg I will try my best to update as much as possible, especially on Mark and Jinyoung's birthday coming up. Alsoooooo Got7 repackage comeback, my heart isnt ready >.< if i do update often they will be short is that ok? do you guys prefer long updates but less often or short ones and often? Comment please <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Ew can you guys not lie on each other like that this late at night.”

 

Mark didn’t or Jinyoung didn’t even look up from the screen where they were watching the broadcast of Running Man together.

 

“They’re too in their own world to even hear us Bam.” Yugyeum said teasingly.

 

Mark sighed from his position where he was lying on Jinyoung’s stomach who was lying almost perpendicular to him with his head on his hand to watch the show.

 

The two maknaes then came to stand in front of the tv which caused death glares from Jinyoung and an angry one from Mark.

 

“Make time for us too! You guys are always together.” Yugyeum complained.

 

“Are we stopping you from joining us?” Jinyoung asked casually but his voice gave away that he was a bit bothered that they were interrupting his time with Mark.

 

Mark picked up Coco’s small chew toy from the floor and tossed it at the maknaes. “Can you guys complain not in front of the tv?”

 

Jinyoung could feel Mark tense up and he reached over and ran his hand through the blonde’s hair which he knew always calmed him. He felt Mark relax and lean more into his hand so he used that chance to use his other hands to wave off the maknaes. “Move.” He mouthed. No one liked a pissed off Mark.

 

 

After they had finished their show, Mark turned around and lied on top of Jinyoung who just made a face from the sudden weight.

 

“I thought you had somewhere to go after we finished this?” Jinyoung asked casually to Mark even though he was enjoying this position more than he should have.

 

“Ah, you’re right! But what to do? You’re so comfortable!” Mark said as he hugged Jinyoung and he could help but wrap his arms around the older who made happy humming noises.

 

Jinyoung let him stay like that enjoying them being together like that till he persuaded Mark to get ready and soon after, to Jinyoung’s disappointment he got up and left to his room to get ready. Jinyoung already missed the weight and warmth of Mark on top of him. He lied there with his eyes closed till he felt a shadow hover over his face and he was greeted with the happy face of Jackson.

 

“Finally finished your date?” he teased and Jinyoung smiled up at his best friend, happy to have someone else with him to make him forget how much he was missing Mark already.

 

 

 

“Jinyoungie, where are my glasses? Really where are my glasses?”

 

Jinyoung who was currently in a conversation with Jackson casually replied “On the table in the kitchen” and went back to his conversation with Jackson who just gave Jinyoung a strange look from how easily he answered Mark without turning around.

 

A few minutes later into their casual conversation Mark called out from the kitchen “Jinyoungie where is my bowl? I can’t find it in the cupboard” Jinyoung automatically answered “in the dishwasher” and finished his sentence he had started earlier.

 

Later, Jackson was laughing at something Jinyoung said Mark called out again from somewhere in their dorm “Jinyoungie, where’s my favourite jacket?”

 

Jinyoung turned to see where Mark was and didn’t see him anywhere so he just called out “the far left corner in your closet” and turned back to Jackson.

 

“How did you even know what jacket is his favourite?” Jackson asked confused at how Jinyoung knew everything that Mark asked about.

 

Jinyoung just shrugged, he just happened to know a lot about Mark whether consciously or sub-consciously. At this point Mark walked out of his shared room to the living room where Jackson and Jinyoung were sitting on the couch and chatting, “Jinyoungie~” he whined.

 

Jinyoung looked up at his hyung and saw the cute pout on his face “under your bed” he said and Mark’s face immediately lit up and he went back to the room and you could hear a small “yes” being shouted as he found the shoes he was looking for.

 

“No, man, that’s kinda creepy. What kind of chemistry…no telepathy do you guys have? Are you one of those couples now?” Jackson questioned Jinyoung who just slapped him on the chest slightly blushing.

 

“We’re not a couple.”

 

“You sure act like one.” Jackson muttered gaining him another slap on his chest and he cried out in pain.

 

At this point Mark walked out again fully dressed and left the dorm with a wave and a smile to the two that were on the couch.

 

Before Mark left the door Jinyoung called out “Hyung, pick up my favourite ice cream for me!”

 

Mark just smiled and nodded and left the dorm leaving Jackson even more confused. “Where is he going?”

 

“To the store and then to the theatre.” Jinyoung responded casually.

 

“How do you know? He didn’t say anything about that.”

 

“He always wears that jacket to the theatre because he complains of being cold and he brings his glasses when he wants to read fine print like in a store so I just figured that’s what he was going to do.” Jinyoung explained and Jackson stared at him eyes wide.

 

“Woah, can you do that for me too? Can you read me like that?” Jackson asked excited.

 

“I think?.....” Jinyoung responded unsure. He knew that he knew a lot about all the members but he always somehow ended up paying more attention to Mark than the others.

 

“What’s my favourite type of milk?” Jackson asked.

 

“Uh…banana?”

 

“No, that’s Youngjae’s.”

 

“Oh…”

 

“What do I wear the most?”

 

“Snapbacks?” Jinyoung asked sure but unsure at the same time.

 

“No, black because its slimming.” Jackson responded. “Yah, do you only know things about Mark?” Jackson asked accusingly “I thought we were close, we are born in the same year after all.”

 

Jinyoung just flicked Jackson’s forehead “of course we’re close, you already know that.”

 

“But then why-“

 

Jinyoung cut Jackson off by pulling him into a hug and wrapping his arms around him while on the couch. “We’re this close. I don’t need to prove it.” Jinyoung said sweetly while rocking Jackson back and forth who just enjoyed Jinyoung’s skinship.

 

Jinyoung on the other hand started thinking a lot about what Jackson said. He really did just know more about Mark. He didn’t know any other member’s habits as much as he knew Mark’s except Jaebum since they have been together longer. He didn’t know anyone else spots that made the person . He didn’t know if the others liked as much when he played in their hair. He didn’t know anyone else’s favourite midnight snack. He didn’t know any other members ring size because he surprised Mark one day with a ring with the date they met engraved into it.

 

Mark was like his favorite book. He could quote his favourite parts, know exact certain things about each page, and could recite the entire story to anyone who asked. However, it seemed to other members that Mark was more like a diary with a lock on it. You could only see parts of the pages but not all because the lock prevents it from opening.

 

Bambam had come home at some point while he was thinking and Jackson just up and left him on the couch that simply so instead Jinyoung sighed and went to bother Jaebum since he is the only other one he can talk easily to.

 

On the way to his room however, the door to his room was locked. Jinyoung guessed he was sleeping and left to bother the maknaes instead but he was on his phone talking to someone so Jinyoung decided to put it off till later. He retreated to his room and lied there bored and wished for Mark to be home. If Mark was home Jinyoung would always have someone to go to and spend time in silence with him.

 

Jinyoung sighed and laid back on his bed and almost practically counted the minutes till Mark came home.

 

1 hour 28 minutes and 48 seconds later Jinyoung heard the door click and he had to refrain himself from jumping out of his bed and running to the door. He laid there heart beating fast hoping that as usual Mark would stop in his room.

 

1 minute and 32 seconds later he heard a light knock on the door and saw a blonde head poke its way into his doorframe. “Jinyoungie, I got you your ice cream.” He said with a smile and I couldn’t help but smile back so I sat up and beckoned him in my room and he immediately came and sat next to me on the bed as usual.

 

Jinyoung waited as Mark unwrapped his ice cream as he always did for him because Mark knew he had a bad habit of not being able to open sealed packages or bottles or anything for that matter.

 

Mark handed him the stick with his outstretched hand and Jinyoung happily took it and started on it immediately. He found out a couple years back he liked this much better than lollipops. As he was eating it felt Mark staring at him with a weird expression that usually meant he wanted something but was holding back.

 

“What is it Mark hyung?” Jinyoung asked his lips since he had some on there.

 

“I…..I want to try your ice cream…” Mark said quietly. Jinyoung frowned at this, he knew Mark always complained asking him how he could he eat that and now he wanted to try it.

 

“Uh sure? But you don’t like it.” Jinyoung said holding out his hand with the ice cream.

 

Mark grabbed his wrist of the hand holding the ice cream and he it slowly upwards which made Jinyoung feel weird tingly sensations he was unsure about but he was intrigued by the way Mark was his ice cream.

 

“You have some too Jinyoungie.” Mark said his voice a bit husky and so Jinyoung leaned forward and the opposite side.

 

So many butterflies where flying around in Jinyoung’s stomach as Mark’s face was really close and they were both intimately the same ice cream.

 

It was strangely intimate but he loved every second of it and the intense heavy gaze he was sharing with Mark while they did that. After a couple seconds of doing that, Mark pulled Jinyoung’s hand down so instead Mark and Jinyoung’s tongues collided. Jinyoung tried to pull back because he was shocked and embarrassed mostly because he enjoyed it so much but Mark just pulled Jinyoung closer with that hand and kissed him gently and his bottom lip slowly causing Jinyoung to surprise moan into the kiss.

 

Mark pulled away from the kiss much pinker than the red bean ice cream he had in his hand. “I think I like the flavour now….” He said quietly and Jinyoung blushed an intense amount and almost dropped the ice cream he held.

 

They shared a gaze and communicated all the things that didn’t need to be said between them and Jinyoung this time leaned in and initiated the kiss to which Mark quickly responded to as well.

 

“I missed you today” Jinyoung muttered in between kisses and he felt Mark smile against his.

 

“I missed you too.” And Mark cut off any more words by inserting his tongue into Jinyoung’s warm cavern that tasted of him and red bean. Mark started wondering why he ever not liked the flavour to begin with.