Everything changed part 1

JinMark One Shots

“I can’t live like this anymore” Mark breathed out after being chased again by another gang of guys and barely managing to get away.

 

“What do you mean you can’t? You came to us first to join,” His best friend and section leader Jackson asked him a little less out of breath since he did this more that Mark.

 

“I know but I just can’t now!” Mark almost shouted and then remembering they were hiding quieted his voice. "I want to do something better with my life. I can’t keep fighting and running for the rest of my life, you know what I mean Jackson?” he asked turning to face the younger.

 

“We all want that at some point Mark. But I got used to this life what else could I possibly do?” Jackson asked almost sounding as lost as Mark.

 

“You could be a dancer or a rapper.” Mark suggested.

 

“You mean one of the gay fake k-pop idols? Ha don’t mess with me.”

 

Marks eyebrows furrowed.

 

“They aren’t fake. How do you know they’re gay?” Mark defended.

 

“No one can be that perfect. Plus we don’t even speak Korean that well. We can’t do well here Mark. That is why we joined this gang in the first place.”

 

“I know, I know, Jackson but-“

 

“There are no buts Mark. We have people we can communicate with here and the outside world already shuns us. This is our life.” Jackson said resolved. He stared at Mark biting his lip and looking at the floor thinking hard.

 

“Yah is this about that idol you ran into the other day? What’s his name? Junhyung? Jaehyung? Jinyoung?” Jackson asked squinting his eyes at Mark whose head flipped up to stare at Jackson when he heard Jinyoung’s name.

 

Mark cleared his throat and looked away pushing his sweaty hair out of his face trying to seem like he didn’t give a reaction.

 

“He must have had a really big impact on you there Mark…” Jackson said mockingly.

 

“He doesn’t! He just made me think about some things….” Mark said more to himself than anything. Jinyoung mostly made him think about Jinyoung. Nothing but Jinyoung. The way they met replayed in his mind for the millionth time.

 

Mark was running away again.

 

This time he was alone and there were 5 guys chasing after him.

 

“GET HIM” their leader Bambam yelled.

 

Mark had been running for some time and he felt like he would collapse. He didn’t want to be caught and get beaten again like last time.

 

Mark quickly rounded a corner and dipped into an alley. Whilst doing so he ran head first into someone else.

 

“Owww…..Man, I’m so sorry.” Mark said while getting up and helping the other man up panting heavily.

 

“Ani ani, its okay.” The stranger said in cute English brushing his clothes off causing Mark to try and glance at his face but the alley was dark and he was wearing a face mask.

 

“WHERE DID HE GO??”

 

“” Mark cursed turning to look back to see how close they were to them.

 

“Eyyy, bad word.” The other man chastised him with furrowed eyebrows.

 

Mark said a quick sorry his thoughts more on getting caught yet when he turned around again he saw them and they saw him.

 

“THERE HE IS!!”

 

“! We gotta go!” Mark yelled grabbing the stranger’s hands and started running dragging him along.

Mark wasn’t usually like this. He doesn’t talk to strangers. He doesn’t talk to Korean strangers for that matter. He didn’t like skinship. He didn’t like holding hands.

Yet here he was holding the hands of a Korean man he didn’t even know.

 

“Why are they….running after you?” The man asked again in English.

 

“Because I’m so good-looking?” he said in the limited Korean he knew and that caused a breathless laugh from the other male.

Mark doesn’t make jokes. Mark doesn’t speak Korean. What was this man doing to him?

 

The said male stopped laughing and said “Well, you make me laugh. So I help you.”

 

“What?” Mark said turning back to look at the male for the first time since running who had removed his mask in the process so he could breathe better while running.

 

He was beautiful. His smile, his teeth, his skin, his eyes, his nose, his lips……

Mark doesn’t think guys are beautiful. Mark is straight. Again what is this man doing to him?

 

“I help you. Follow me!” he shouted and then ran faster than Mark so that he was the one dragging him instead. Their hands never pulling apart.

 

The man led him through complex streets of Seoul he had never been on till they came to one where residents hung up their laundry.

 

“Here!” he whisper shouted and pushed Mark into a dark doorway and pressed himself against him.

 

“They went this way!” he heard them in the same alley as them.

 

“Yah, I can’t see anything behind all these sheets. Bambam?”

 

“Look around!” he ordered the 4 others.

 

Jinyoung and Mark were as quiet as possible trying to control their heavy breathing.

 

Footsteps came close to them but luckily passed them.

 

“They aren’t here!”

 

“Aish!! Damn you Mark Yien Tuan! I’ll find you another day and when that day comes you will regret running today!!” Bambam yelled out into the alley. “Come on guys let’s leave.”

 

Mark and the man waited until their footsteps completely faded before letting out a deep breath they were both holding. They looked up into each other’s face and smiled in victory but then blushed after realizing their lips were no less than 5 cm away from each other and their bodies were pressed against each other with no space in between.

 

The man was the first to step back and his pale skin was starting to turn pink and Mark’s was as well.

 

“Um…..so…..” Mark tried to ease the awkwardness. “Thank you.” He said in Korean to the male.

 

“Ani, It’s okay. Fun. This was.” He said gesturing between them. Mark flashed his smile at the other who turned an even darker shade of pink.

 

“Are you….bad person? Why they not like you?” Jinyoung asked.

 

The other was putting in so much effort to speak English to him. He was the first Korean to do so and it touched Mark’s heart.

 

“No, I’m not a bad person. I’m just with some bad people. They blame me for things they do since I’m new.” He answered and after seeing the confused look on the others face tried again in Korean “I’m not bad person. It not my fault.”

 

“Ah~” the other guy said.

 

“If you not bad, then leave bad people.” He said in English.

 

“They’re my friends. Just….I can’t” Mark said in Korean.

 

“I can be….I can be your good friend.” At this Mark looked up again at the beautiful male in front of him. It was then he noticed he was taller than him by a bit and he liked the height difference.

 

“I’m JYP. Nice to meet you.” He beamed at him.

 

Marks eyes widened. “JYP??? Like JYP company JYP?” Mark had heard of the company but didn’t know what the man looked like.

 

The male just giggled while covering his mouth.

 

"Cute." Mark thought smiling himself.

 

JYP then started waving his hands in front of him. “No no, my name just same. My name is Park Jinyoung. I’m idol.”

 

“Ah really?” Mark asked giving up on Korean since the other seemed to know enough English. “I’m Mark Tuan.” He said sticking his hand out and Jinyoung took it and held it instead of shaking it causing Mark to glance from their hands to his face and back again.

 

“You really are handsome…” Jinyoung said in Korean but Mark actually understood and started blushing.

 

“You…you too.” He stuttered out in Korean.

 

Jinyoung was about to say something else but his phone rang.

 

He smiled apologetically letting go of Mark’s hand (which made him sad) to pick up his phone.

 

“Yes hyung. I’m okay. No, no one saw me. I’m not lying hyung. I need to come back now? Ah, I see. Well okay hyung. You’re going to pick me up? Ah ok I’ll send my location. Yes, yes. I’m hanging up.” Jinyoung said in Korean while on the phone and Mark only understood small pieces.

 

“I have to go.” Jinyoung said smiling sadly at Mark.

 

Oh….” He said frowning. Why did he feel that sad that the person he just met is leaving?

 

“Mark?”

 

“Mnn?” he hummed in response.

 

“I like you.”

 

“What?!”

 

“What I mean is….I like you….you good person. Don’t do bad things. Don’t run from bad people. Just….come find me when you no run anymore.” He said smiling at Mark.

 

“Come find you?”

 

“I’m idol. I’m with JYP. Come there.”

 

Mark could only blush. “Okay” he agreed.

 

Such a pretty hyung. How are you this pretty?” Jinyoung said in Korean and pushed Mark’s hair out of his face.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Nothing.” Jinyoung responded in English blushing.

 

Mark was about to ask more things but then he heard car sounds at the end of the alley and he immediately stepped behind Jinyoung who just laughed.

 

“That’s my van. I have to go.” Jinyoung turned to Mark who just pouted.

 

“Hurry and find me Mark.” Jinyoung said and Mark nodded in a trance from staring at Jinyoung too long.

 

Jinyoung then did something unexpected and kissed Mark quickly on the lips. He then immediately turned and walked away and then only when he was in his van he waved smally with a shy smile and then the van pulled off.

 

Mark was just left standing with his fingers on his lips.

Mark was not gay. Mark didn’t like boys. Yet why is his heart racing? Why did he miss Jinyoung already? Why did he think a man was the most perfect person he ever met in his life?

 

 

Jinyoung was in his head, thoughts, heart and dreams and he prayed day in and out that thoughts of Jinyoung would stop haunting him.

 

“You only met him once Mark. What are you his fan now or something? It’s not like you’ll see him again.” Jackson said dismissively.

 

“I can see him again. I will…..” Mark whispered to himself.

 

Jackson just sighed and got up checking to see if the coast was clear and then beckoned to Mark.

 

“Let’s just go home man. Bambam and his crew is gone already.”

 

Mark just nodded and trailed behind Jackson quietly as they walked home.

 

Everything reminded him of Jinyoung. He seemed to be brought up in every conversation Mark had and since that wasn’t that many it seemed like a lot. He was a slave to his obsession that was Jinyoung. He was going crazy. It has been a month since he met Jinyoung but the day they met seemed just like it was yesterday to Mark.

 

He tried to get Jinyoung off his mind by distracting himself by going out on more missions with his gang but it would just remind him of Jinyoung

You good person. Don’t do bad things.

 

His heart regretted everything he did. He kept thinking he could just do what Jinyoung asked him and leave the gang. But they were the only people who spoke English in Seoul fluently. They were foreigners just like him. They were the first friends he made when he came to Korea. They took him in after he got fired from his job because his Korean was too bad. They gave him food and a place to sleep. He was secure. But he knew Jinyoung was right. He didn’t belong here. He didn’t like doing the things the gang wanted him to do but he didn’t know what he would do if he left.

 

He wanted to be with Jinyoung yes. After that meeting and the kiss he had so many questions for the younger and he couldn’t ask him because he hasn’t seen him and he really wants to. Mark wants to see Park Jinyoung. He had never wanted anything more in his life. 

 

To Be Continued...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update~ haha I'm sorry its not full, i had this idea for this one and i thought it was going to be short but then it was like 3 am so I went to bed. I'll upload the other half soon :) Please comment guys and I'll see you in the next chapter ^^