Did you see that?

JinMark One Shots

It was the last concert day in New York and after the shocking things that happened yesterday they were prepared for the crazy NY fans to do something weird again.

I mean for Jackson that was the first time a bra was thrown at him.

And for Bambam he had to deal with a major hater that had a light sign that said please stop dabbing.

New York was definitely different from the other stops and as much as they enjoyed the city it was sad to have the last day seeing their fans be that night.

The concert tonight though proceeded much better than yesterday. The fans were so much more responsive but unlike yesterday where not many were actually watching and instead recording, today all the fans were pushing and trying to see instead of videoing. As much as it made them happy it made them worry for their poor fans that were being squished and could get injured.

In the midst of it all though, constantly throughout the concert though Mark and Jinyoung found small ways to interact with each other, either through eye contact, small physical contact or smiling.

They were in a freer country and especially in NYC where they accepted people like them they felt that they could be a bit more open about their interactions.

During Just Right they played and laughed more openly, during A they faked a battle with each other, during the talks they were always close to each other and Jinyoung used every opportunity he could get to lean into Mark’s ears and whisper things that would make him smile or wink at Jinyoung.

Most fans didn’t notice the way Jinyoung stared at Mark and tried to engage with him throughout the concert because they were more focused on Jackson Bambam and JB. There were Mark and Jinyoung fans but quite frankly they were all just Markjin fans. They cheered louder every time something happened and during the talk about their stage together where Mark paused after saying that we were preparing a date everyone oohed.

Then when Mark asked “Do you know who we are preparing the date for?”,a couple fans yelled out “WITH EACH OTHER”.

Causing Jinyoung to blush and look away and then Mark just smiled and shook his head and asked again.

This time more people yelled out “WITH EACH OTHER” and they had to stop it there and Mark said “No for you guys” but they were both blushing and started to avoid eye contact with each other.

“Who knew that even Markjin shippers were here in the US?” They thought to themselves.

It was only during the roulette game where they were choosing fans to dance to their songs that on camera everyone could see including GOT7 when the camera zoomed in on someone holding a light up MARKNIOR sign.

“Did you see that?” Jinyoung said in Korean forgetting his mike was on. Then after you heard Marks signature high pitch laugh resonate through the theatre then the mutters of the other members trying to quiet them down.

Backstage however Mark and Jinyoung were cuddled into each other hugging while watching the screen with the other members.

“I guess in New York were official then right?” Mark teased Jinyoung by whispering into his ear.

Jinyoung just blushed and intertwined their fingers together. He wasn’t going to admit that he liked that his fans also shipped them.

“Ey, just cause they ship us doesn’t mean I do” he said defiantly but Mark knew even though he was just saying that he didn’t mean it.

“Savage Jinyoung is always my favorite” Mark thought to himself.

Mark just kissed the nape of his neck and then untwined his fingers and let go from his back hug causing Jinyoung to frown and turn around to face him with the “what are you doing” face

“If you don’t ship us then I shouldn’t be like this” Mark said teasingly then left to go get ready for their next stage leaving a pouty Jinyoung that started to regret his words. He still wanted his skinship from Mark.

 

 

While Mark was getting dressed and reached for the jacket for the last set of performances he realized that his jacket was missing. He looked around the room to see Jinyoung leaning cooly against the door frame of the dressing room holding his jacket.

“Give it to me Jinyoung. We need to go soon.”

“No, I need to clear something up.”

“Can’t we do this later Jinyoungie?

“Kiss me.”

Mark flushed. “W-what?”

“I’ll give it to you if you kiss me.”

Mark bit his lip thinking about the situation.

JB popped his head in the room “Hurry up guys, we need to be on in a minute.” And left.

Jinyoung just smirked. “You heard him, we only have a minute, let’s make it count.” He said ily and walked towards Mark who was still frozen in place.

It was rare when Jinyoung took things like this to the next level. They weren’t officially dating but Mark felt as if they were from how they were with each other. It was too flirty to just be friends.

“Mark, are you gonna kiss me or not?” Jinyoung asked while being just a breath away from Mark’s face.

Mark used the opportunity that he had where Jinyoung was focused on him and their eyes were connected as if they could see into each other’s souls to grab his jacket from Jinyoung.

“Yah, cheater!” he yelled as Mark stepped back and shrugged and walked past a sulking Jinyoung.

However, before he exited the room he quickly turned back and grabbed Jinyoung’s neck and pulled him in for a quick deep kiss that left the both of the breathless and red.

“I lied, I ship us too. I love doing this with you Mark” Jinyoung quickly said out with one breath while closing his eyes shut.

Mark just smiled at his cuteness and grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers.

“I know. You forget I know you too well Park Jinyoung.” Mark said kissing his plush cheeks and then pulling his cute not quite boyfriend with him.

 

On stage they went back to being professional until the last talk came again when Jackson of course couldn’t let the concert end without there being more Jinmark.

“Do you guys want to see Mark y dance?!”

“YEAHHHH!!!!”

“Do you guys want to see Junior y dance?!”

“YEAHHHHH!!!”

“Do you guys want to see Mark and Junior y dance?!!!”

“YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!”

Jinyoung sighed and looked away while Mark looked giddy and stared at how cute embarrassed Jinyoung was.

Jinyoung leaned into Mark and told him to do Fly floor part and Mark nodded then whispered back in his ear “You know it’s hot when you whisper into my ear.”

Jinyoung flushed and gently shoved Mark causing him to laugh his cute high pitched laugh again.

 

They positioned themselves on the floor and did it two times for the fans. While Jinyoung sat there in embarrassment, Mark took the chance to straddle him and bring his face close to a wide eyed Jinyoung.

“What is this?” Jinyoung asked still shocked in Korean forgetting his mic was on.

“Love you” mark said and quickly pecked his cheek and got off Jinyoung to avoid JB’s incoming kick. He faced the screaming fans smiling like he just won the lottery while Jinyoung stayed on the floor, he couldn’t face anyone at that moment when his Mark hyung just did that.

“Did you guys see that?!! Did you catch in on camera?!!” Jackson yelled fanboying almost as much as the fans were fangirling.

“YESSSSS”

“Mark was dead after this” was all Jinyoung could think as he got up from the stage floor and tried to compose himself begging and hoping that he wasn’t as red as he felt.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gah, I cry every day in regret for this. I’m so sorry for taking so long to update and then have it be this short. Ill be better I promise, thank you for subscribing to me guys and ill do better for you. This is part real part fake haha sowie~