Stop

JinMark One Shots

"Jackson stop. Just stop already”

“Why? I LIKE cuddling with you Jinyoungie.” He said hugging Jinyoung closer.

“Get off”

“No”

“Why don’t you go hug some other member?

“Does umma not want to give me any attention?” He said pouting.

Jinyoung sighed. “No, I just…..its ok. I’m here.” Jinyoung said hugging Jackson back and letting him lean on his chest. Jinyoung knew Jackson was stressed due to everyone expecting so much of him as the variety idol and that he hadn’t had any time to be himself. If he came to Jinyoung to comfort him then he will.

However, at that exact time Mark came back from skateboarding with his board in his hand and his blonde hair slightly pasted to his forehead from sweat. Jinyoung couldn’t help but admire how handsome he was.

Mark glanced at the couch where Jinyoung and Jackson were and made eye contact with Jinyoung. Mark just frowned and went to his room silently. Not greeting any of the other members that were in the room as well.

Jinyoung felt his heart drop. That was exactly what he was trying to avoid. It seemed like every time other members wanted him Mark hyung would give him that same blank stare and frown and immediately exit the room. As he absentmindedly patted Jackson he started wondering where everything went wrong with him and Mark hyung.

They were so close that even the fans shipped them together but now he was being shipped with Jackson. Not that he minds since they’re close friends since they are the same age, it’s just he misses his time with Mark where no matter what he would stand beside him or sit next to him but now he is always 2 or 3 people away.

“Jinyoung hyung?” Yugyeum asked him causing him to shift his attention to the younger.

“Is there something wrong with Mark hyung and you? He has been more silent that usual and leaves the room if you’re here. ”

Jinyoung’s forehead creased. He didn’t want the younger ones to worry about his own personal problems.

“No, not that I know of.” Junior replied and it was true. He didn’t know what happened and why Mark avoided him.

“I can go talk to him.” JB said and got up from the table where he was playing card games with the others.

“No, I should talk to him.” Jinyoung responded.

“Yah, what about me?” Jackson asked.

By then Jinyoung only had Mark on his mind and was staring in the direction of his room.

“I’ll take over here, you go clear up whatever’s going on.” JB said and walked over to where Junior and Jackson was on the couch.

“Hyung what about our game?”

“I don’t want appa, I want umma.”

Jackson and the maknaes said at the same time.

Jinyoung and JB shared a look and Jinyoung nodded and untangled himself from Jackson and left to go see Mark without another word while JB took Jinyoung’s spot and put him in a headlock. “What was that about not wanting me? Yah, I’m the leader you’re supposed to come to me when you have problems.”

“What about our game hyung?” Youngjae asked and Jinyoung absently responded. “Just start over.” and turned the corner to go to Mark’s room. The argumentative voices were distant as he knocked on Mark’s door.

“Mark hyung? Are you ok? Why is the door locked?” Jinyoung asked.

“Don’t you have other people to worry about Jinyoung umma?” he heard Mark reply bitterly from behind the door.

“Mark hyung, please open the door. We need to talk.”

“Really? Because every time I wanted to talk to you, you seemed too busy. I’m busy right now.”

“It wasn’t on purpose. Hyung please….” Jinyoung begged and banged on the door a bit more. “Open the door”

Silence.

“Hyung…..”

“Hyung!”

No response.

 

Jinyoung stormed away from Mark’s door and out of the dorm leaving the other members curious as to what got him mad. They rarely ever see him this upset.

 

Jinyoung didn’t return to the dorm for 3 days.

 

Day1.

Bambam “Jinyoung hyung, why didn’t you wake me up?......Oh he’s not here yet”

Yugyeum “Jinyoung hyung, do you remember where I put my red shirt?....Ah right….he’s not back yet.”

Jackson barges into Jinyoung’s old room. “Oh….he didn’t come home?”

Youngjae walks into Jinyoung’s room looking at his score sheet “Hyung could you look this over for…..that’s weird he’s not here.”

JB “Jinyoung-ah did you start breakfast yet? Jinyoung ah?...Did he not come home?”

Mark just stayed quiet throughout the day even though he knew he was reason Jinyoung left and everyone kept giving him stares.

 

Day2.

Bambam “Hyung, I can’t sleep let me sleep…..ah he’s still not back”

Yugyeum “Hyung the dance instructor is being mean again, what should I….aish, why is he still not back?”

Jackson lies down on Jinyoung’s bed and tries to take the comfort he used to give him from his scented sheets.

Youngjae “Hyung, I have a sore throat, where is the medicine? Wtf, Jackson hyung why are you in here??”

JB “Jinyoungie, the maknaes are arguing again, can you go stop them? Jackson…what are you doing in there? Get up right now!”

The guilt started to sink into Mark and he regretted not opening the door that one night. He started seeing why Jinyoung spent so much time with the others. They depended on him so much.

 

Day3.

All the members gathered around Mark while he was casually browsing through his SNS.

JB spoke up first, “Hyung, I think you should go find Jinyoung and apologize. He hasn’t been home in 2 days and it all started when he went to speak to you.”

Mark sighed and put his phone down. “I didn’t do anything.” As indifferent as he sounded he was worried about the younger as well.

“You obviously did, all because you’re jealous of the attention Jinyoung hyung gives us!” Bambam shouted gaining surprised stares from everyone. “We all were thinking it, I just said it.”

Mark thought about it. Was he jealous? He didn’t like when Jinyoung and Jackson started being shipped because it seemed like Jackson was taking his place. Since the others had more worries than him so when he wanted to talk to Jinyoung he was always busy which made him upset because he used to be put first. Maybe he was jealous.

“Don’t you miss Jinyoung hyung, hyung?” Youngjae asked delicately.

Mark thought again. Did he miss Jinyoung? He didn’t depend on him as much as the others so he had no reason to miss the younger for those reasons. But he did miss Jinyoung. He missed that he would always care about Mark even though he didn’t have any reason to. He missed that if he ever felt bored he could go to Jinyoung who would gladly keep him company. He missed his voice that used to call his name and that he would ask him for help whenever he was reading an English novel and didn’t understand the words. But most of all Mark just missed his presence in the dorm. It was much noisier without him and it seemed less comfortable. He missed being able to admire Jinyoung from a far with his sharp jawline, kissable pink lips, captivating eyes, and beautiful bangs that kept falling into his eyes.

Mark frowned. Why did it take Jinyoung to be missing for him to realize all this?

“Hyung are you even listening to us?” JB asked getting upset.

“Huh?” he asked.

Bambam and Yugyeum walked off not wanting to talk to him much longer.

“You know, Mark. Jinyoung cares the most about you if you haven’t realized. So can you do us all a favor and go find him.” Jackson asked him in English. It was strange that Jackson was being the serious one in all of this. “We know you love him too, so just confess already.”

Love him? Did Mark love Jinyoung? He guessed that would explain the jealousy and how happy he would get around Jinyoung. Now more than anything he started craving the younger’s hugs and kisses. “Jinyoung-ah, where did you go?” he muttered under his breath then suddenly got up and left the dorm as well. He had to find Jinyoung. He had to see him. He had to make sure that all of what was just said was true.

Mark checked the library, he wasn’t there. That was where he found Jinyoung sleeping amongst some books and kissed his cheek for the first time.

He checked the practice rooms, he wasn’t there.  That was where he would be late at night trying to take his mind off his own issues and Mark used to watch him through the door.

He checked the roof, he wasn’t there. That was where they went together to just enjoy the outdoors and each other’s company without the others being loud

He checked with the other trainees, they haven’t seen him. Jinyoung used to always go to see them in his spare time

He tried calling Jinyoung’s cell but it was turned off. He only ever turned off his phone if he was upset and didn’t want to be found.

Mark went to their favourite restaurant, he wasn’t there. This was where he took Jinyoung to eat after he promised to treat him after they had lost that game.

There was only one more place that he wanted to check.

Mark started running.

Their secret spot in the park that they discovered together when they went for a walk in the middle of the night.

He reached the area. He wasn’t there…..

“JINYOUNG AH!!!”

“PARK JINYOUNG!!”

“WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE DID YOU GO? HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT? I DIDN’T EVEN GET TO SAY SORRY”

Mark yelled into the silence and no one replied to him. That was when his tears started to fall and he started to wipe them off futilely because they kept flowing.

“Jinyoungie……” he said while hiccupping. “I’m so sorry…..it took me too long to realize it.”

“I was too insensitive…..Please come back to me Jinyoungie, I need you too…..”

Mark collapsed unto the grass. He felt so hopeless.

The leaves rustled in the wind and then Mark heard some branches crack as a thud occurred. Mark looked up to see Jinyoung crouched from jumping out of the tree.

“Jinyoung-ah….” He said weakly and Jinyoung quickly rushed over to him and hugged him tightly and he hugged him back just as tightly.

“I thought you disappeared. You can’t just leave me like that Jinyoungie. What can I do without you?” he muttered into his shirt.

“I thought you were fine without me hyung.” He pulled away from the hug and wiped away Mark’s tears. “Ey, my pretty hyung shouldn’t be crying like this. You’re an idol.” He said smiling.

“J-Jinyoungie….”

“Yes hyung? I’m here.”

“I’m sorry, I should have opened the door. I should have just told you I was jealous instead of distancing myself from you. I should have known that all along that I….”

“That you?” Jinyoung questioned and kissed away the tear that just fell down Mark’s cheek.

“I…like you….”

Jinyoung pulled away upset.

“I don’t know if you feel the same, but I really like you Jinyoungie. I can’t go a day without your face going through my mind. In fact not a single minute passes without you in it. I just….I….say something please.” Mark asked as he saw Jinyoung’s blank expression.

He frowned and Mark’s heart dropped. “I don’t like you hyung. Not at all.”

Mark thought his heart dropped down the Grand Canyon. There was no way…..

Jinyoung smiled. “I love you hyung.” He said and kissed Mark on the lips surprising the elder.

He pulled away soon after and chuckled. “If I knew that leaving would have made you realize this I would have left a long time ago.”

Mark was just left speechless while Jinyoung happily smiled at him and then pulled him in for another kiss.

 

 

Weeks later Jinyoung promised Mark to limit his skinship with other members which was a bit hard since he was really touchy but Mark just comforted him and said “Well you can just make it up by touching me as much as you want” ually with a wink which made Jinyoung blush beyond what he thought was humanely possible.

 

But of course, Jackson just had to make things difficult since he was the only one that knew about them since Mark shared a room with him.

If Jinyoung was cooking breakfast, Jackson would come up behind Jinyoung and back hug him leading Mark to yank him off by the back of his shirt. “I’m the only one allowed to back hug him” Mark said hugging Jinyoung and being protective causing the younger to smile

Or if Jinyoung was looking for something, he would obviously try to help Jinyoung just to be closer and Mark would glare from the other side of the room.

Jinyoung didn’t mind but he saw how much it bothered Mark and asked Jackson to stop. Reminding him of what had caused the main blowout in the first place.

Jackson however, didn’t want to stop and once when Jinyoung called for Mark to help him with something and Jackson knew Mark wasn’t home we went up behind him and hugged him with a large smile on his face. Jinyoung turned around happily expecting to see Mark but when he saw Jackson, he finally got upset and pushed him off and kicked him. “Yah, are you crazy? Do you wanna die?”

Mark just happened to come home at that time and saw Jinyoung upset pinning Jackson to the floor.

“Hey babe, stop.” Mark asked Jinyoung kindly.

“But he’s doing this on purpose…”

Mark just glared at Jackson and picked up Jinyoung.

“Yah put me down, I’m not done killing him yet.” He said squirming.

“Jackson, find somewhere else to sleep tonight.” Mark said and that caused Jinyoung to quiet down.

“Wait what. MARK WHAT?”

Mark just carried Jinyoung to their room and locked the door behind him then sat Jinyoung down on the bed.

“What?” Jinyoung asked nervously as Mark stared at him intensely.

“Make up for all the skinship you had with the other members times 20 now.” Mark said then climbed towards Jinyoung on the bed inserting his leg between the younger’s.

“M-Mark….”

“What? I’m jealous….I left for a couple minutes and that is what I came back to…”Mark said seductively and kissed Jinyoung’s collarbone.

“It wasn’t my fault he jus-“Mark quieted him with a kiss.

“Apologize in another way Jinyoungie” Mark whispered and then kissed him again a bit more feverishly.