My name from his lips

JinMark One Shots

Jinyoung POV

 

I don’t know why JYP always wants us to do these reality things all the time. As if our fans don’t already know how we are in real life. It’s not like we pretend or anything.

My reputation for being a savage is being increased but that’s ok because at least the fans know I wont tolerate nonsense.

The only issue I had about these things was that our relationships with each other have been exposed and this caused a lot of our fans to ship us with each other, not that I minded….until recently….

Got2Day is the next thing we have to film and I was kind of excited about it because I could finally say all I wanted to about each member when we got paired together.

I could complain about Jackson.

I can finally spend some time with JB that I haven’t been able to.

I can discipline Bambam because he has just been out of control recently.

I can…..well…..talk to Youngjae. I have nothing to say to him really. One of the few good children I have.

I can tease Yugyeum some more since he’s the youngest and has the least respect for the hyungs.

But Mark hyung……

I don’t want to do it with Mark hyung…..

 

Due to our last show, IGOT7, where Mark hyung confessed to me….well sort of. I just couldn’t see him the same again. And I think I came to fall for him just as our fans suspected.

His new pink hair has made me think of him in ways I didn’t use to. He used to just be my favourite hyung I could just cuddle with but lately I’ve been depending on his smile to be happy for the day. I’ve been getting jealous when he spends time with the other members. I’ve wanted to kiss his pink lips…..

 

And that is exactly why I needed to avoid him. I mean its not like they’re going to put the two members who talk the least together for a talk show right…?

 

 

Well I was wrong…..

 

Our manager just gave us the announcement that we will be the two members who go on the show today.

 

Just fantastic…..

 

Upon hearing the news though, Mark hyung flashed me one of his angelic bright smiles that made my heart race much more than it should be able to and I had to cough to cover up my reaction to his smile.

I‘ve been subtly trying to avoid him in hopes that my weird feelings might go away but it just didn’t and grew everyday.

 

The more time I spend away from him is the more time I crave with him and now I had to be with him for 10 minutes. Alone…..

I started blushing from the thoughts I was having and as I was about to go read the book I carried with me to our schedule today to take my mind of it but as I turned around, I ran right into Mark hyung, but with us being almost the same height our lips connected in a harsh kiss.

Oh my holy

Did I just kiss MARK HYUNG?!?!?!

He looked surprised and covered his lips and stared at me.

“I- I’m sorry I didn’t mean to….I just…..Omg Mark I’m sorry.” I stuttered out and as I was about to try ad run away from the embarrassing situation he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

“Jinyoung-ah..” his deep voice called my name.

Hearing my name from his lips, the very same lips I just kissed, I couldn’t think straight and froze.

“Jinyoung,” he said again. “have you been avoiding me?”

“N-no” I said my voice almost failing me. Why couldn’t my heart just calm down? >.<

“Don’t lie to me” Mark said and pulled me against his chest.

Omg he’s hugging me!

Not like we haven’t hugged before, but this one felt much more different. I almost died as Mark nuzzled his head into my neck as his hair slightly tickled me.

“I missed you Jinyoungie….” He muttered into my neck and I was sure he could feel my heart beat through it.

Mark then gently kissed my neck which sent shivers all over my body.

“What? Mark why?” I asked, sure I was completely red as his hair during our girls girls girls promotion covering the spot where he just kissed me.

“You know? I really like the sound of my name when you say it” he said staring into my eyes and resting his forehead against mine and smiling the killer smile that kills fangirls hearts and now mine.

“Can you say it again?” he asked huskily.

“M-Mark….” I said almost quietly.

“Once more” he asked

“Mar” I tried saying but then was silenced by the pink lips I craved so much kissing me. Shocked at first I didn’t respond but as his lips started to move lovingly against mine, my legs couldn’t hold out much longer and I grabbed unto him for support which he gladly gave by holding unto my waist and I responded eagerly to his kiss.

I cant believe it….

I’m finally kissing Mark hyung…..

And he was the one who initiated it….

Does this mean he feels the same? Will this change anything between us?

 

Mark gently pulled away from the kiss and ran his finger over Jinyoung’s now slightly swollen ones.

“Don’t worry Jinyoung, I like you too…” he confessed with a smirk.

I did not know my Mark hyung could be that cocky…but omg he actually confessed without a camera…..

“I….” I started but my voice was weak so I cleared my throat and tried again gaining a chuckle from Mark.

“I like when you say my name too Mark…..” I confessed.

“But you don’t like me?” He pushed. Why were Americans so straight-forward.

“I don’t just like you Mark hyung, I think a-“ I WAS INTERRUPTED

WTF MANAGER HYUNG COULDN’T YOU JUST WAIT LIKE ANOTHER MINUTE??

“Mark, Jinyoung, its time to do the shoot for GOT2DAY”.

Mark turned to him with a smile “Coming.” And then turned to me and whispered “we can continue this later” and winked at me and walked to the set.

Leaving me all bothered, and about to confess, god dammit Mark Tuan!

I stormed after him and sat in the chair and tried to seem ok as they started filming. I was still upset until.

Mark hyung leaned on my shoulder and I gently leaned my head against his too since it was just natural for me.

“Jinyoung~” he squealed in such a cute voice.

I forgave him and smiled and started smiling too much and blushing. I couldn’t say anything back and then they had to cut the video.

Because when I hear my name from his lips, I just can’t.