Airport troubles

JinMark One Shots

Got7 were on their way to Japan for their 4th time because of a fan meet that JYP had organized. They were super tired because they had just flown into Korea 4 days ago and had barely had any time to rest before they had to travel again.

 

“Mark hyung can I just lay on you for a bit?” Jinyoung asked pleadingly of his favorite hyung.

 

“Jinyoung, were in the middle of the airport, and our fans are all staring already.” Mark said while still smiling and waving at the fans that were beyond the cutoff point so as to not bother them. Jinyoung however, paid no attention to them.

 

“I’m tired….it will only be for a bit. And they might take it as fan service.” He said pouting.

 

This again Mark thought. Every time that Jinyoung wanted something from him in public so that he could be touchy he would claim it to be fan service. Mark was more starting to see it as Jinyoung service and sometimes he gets tired of it because it was just him that their manager reprimanded because he was older. It wasn’t his fault he could barely say no to Jinyoung and it definitely wasn’t his fault that the younger wanted skinship so often.

 

“Jinyoung I’m not your personal pillow.” He said forcing his voice to be cold while still not staring at the other.

 

“I thought you said you loved me hyung, why can you just let me lie on you?” There he goes bringing up the time he confessed he loved Jinyoung on IGOT7 again. Just why did he do that? It was his true feelings but he never knew the younger would keep it so dear to his heart and use it so often.

 

“Let’s stop here. I’m tired today too.” Mark said trying to fend off Jinyoung and barely holding out his resolve.

 

Even though Jinyoung was wearing a mask, Mark could tell that he started pouting and got upset. “Fine then, I’ll just go to someone else.” Jinyoung said and got up and went to sit next to Jaebum who welcomed him quickly. Jaebum could automatically tell that Jinyoung was in a bad mood and didn’t want to worsen it.

 

Mark watched from a far as they talked for a bit and then Jinyoung’s eye creases appeared as he smiled and then he laughed and leaned into Jaebum who automatically wrapped his arm around his shoulder and pulled Jinyoung closer.

 

Mark frowned at the sight.

 

This also always bothered him. Jinyoung always asked him before he was touchy with him and then excused it as fan service but whenever he was with other members it just came naturally and Mark was jealous.

 

Why couldn’t the fans see Jinyoung with the others as a couple and why is it always just them?

 

Just as Mark was thinking this his phone vibrated with Twitter alerts. Since he was sitting by himself seeing as Jinyoung left him, he took out his phone and checked.

 

Wah, JJ Project is together again

 

Ooh, the brotherly love of JJP

 

Umma and Appa being cutesy in airport

 

How can Mark just let this happen? Jinyoung went back to Jaebum

 

JJP back together again. Jinyoung’s cheating haha

 

Their friendship is so cute. Jaebum oppa can you hug me like that too?

 

Nooo Jinyoungie oppa, don’t look at JB like that its just Mark.

 

Mark sighed and locked his screen and shook his head. He saw this coming. Even though he was grateful that he avoided another jinmark blow up in the pictures, he couldn’t believe the fans kept saying he was jealous.

 

Mark glanced over again at a content Jinyoung lying in Jaebum’s lap while he played with his hair.

 

Ok, maybe he was a bit jealous.

 

His phone vibrated and he took it out to see a message from Yugyeum.

 

“You’re going to bore holes in them if you keep staring like that”

 

That rude maknae. He looked around till he met the younger’s eyes who just started laughing and stuck out his tongue at him.

 

Mark was about to get up to go over to him and put him in his place when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked over to see a tired Jackson sitting next to him.

 

“Yien, don’t think about it too much.” He heard Jackson whisper in Mandarin as he sat next to Mark and leaned on his shoulder. there goes the Markson crap again. He knew Jinyoung would be upset later again for the markson moments their fans tweet about.

 

“Don’t think about what?” he said automatically slipping into Mandarin as well.

 

“About what the fans say. We all get the same twitter alerts as you do you know.”

 

“You don’t even have a twitter what are you going on about?” Mark sassed back while rolling his eyes.

 

“You don’t have to reject our umma like that all the time. We’re all tired and need someone. You just happen to be the person Jinyoung goes to the most when he needs someone.”

 

Mark just stayed silent and thought about his words. This was one of the rare times Jackson was being serious, he must have been really tired too due to all his schedules but maybe he was right, maybe he was being too harsh on Jinyoung lately.

 

“See look at this. You’re not even that bothered that I’m lying on you like this.” Jackson said teasingly and cuddled more on Mark’s arm who just scowled.

 

“That’s cause you do whatever you want. And Markson died out last year.”

 

Jackson pouted. “What do you mean Markiepooh?” and then realizing he was being serious said “.....Wait is this because of the while JinMark thing that Manager hyung has been scolding you about?”

 

Mark just hummed.

 

Jackson automatically leaned off Mark and stared into his eyes.

 

“What? Why are you looking at me like that?” Mark asked bothered and switching back to English by habit.

 

“Dude, what the hell?!” he screamed out in English. This caused all the fans and other members to look at the pair.

 

Jackson then looked around apologetically at everyone and then lowered his voice again to an acceptable tone.

 

“Yah, if you haven’t realized how real JinMark is then I’m so done with you.”

 

Mark got frustrated at his words. “yah!”

 

“Mark just answer these questions yes or no without yelling at me and then you can say whatever.”

 

Mark didn’t answer so Jackson took it as an ok to ask.

 

“When you get homesick, doesn’t Jinyoung comfort you?”

 

“Well yes but-“

 

“When you can’t fall asleep doesn’t Jinyoung tells you stories so you can?”

 

“Yea, but-“

 

“Jinyoung mostly only holds your hands, you know that right?”

 

“Kinda,….yes…”

 

“Do you feel as if Jinyoung knows when to talk things out with you and when not to?”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Doesn’t Jinyoung comfort you when you yourself don’t know you need it?

 

“Sometimes…yes….”

 

“You move next to Jinyoung without noticing you know that right?”

 

“Well no…..”

 

“Whenever Jinyoung walks into the room your face looks like you saw a shooting star, you know that right?”

 

“No it doesn’t”

 

“Do you or do you not easily notice when something is wrong with Jinyoung?”

 

“I do….”

 

“Does he or does he not automatically know when something is wrong with you?”

 

“He does….”

 

“Then how can you not tell that you like Jinyoung and he likes you back. It bothers the rest of us to see you so oblivious to your feelings when he’s putting his out there already.”

 

Mark’s eyes widened to twice its size.

 

Jackson just pat his shoulder and got up. “You probably hate having the fans claim Jinmark because it’s actually real. It’s time for our flight anyways, let’s go.” And walked off leaving Mark no choice but to follow behind.

 

Soon after though Jinyoung appeared at his side “What were you and Jackson talking about? It looked pretty serious.” He said casually even though there was a hint of jealousy in it.

 

Mark glanced over at Jinyoung’s concerned eyes.

 

Does he or does he not automatically know when something is wrong with you? Jackson’s question repeated itself in his mind. 

 

“It was nothing really….” He responded nonchalantly.

 

“Ah I see….” Jinyoung said while staring ahead. “Whatever it is don’t let it bother you too much hyung. You frowning doesn’t suit your handsome face.” He said smiling almost jokingly but as soon as Mark was going to reply Jaebum called out to Jinyoung to come help him with something.

 

“Sorry hyung, let’s talk later kay…” he said apologetically but also a glint in his eye hinting that they will talk about what’s bothering Mark later and not just general conversation and then sped up to catch up with JB.

 

Mark sighed.

 

Do you feel as if Jinyoung knows when to talk things out with you and when not to?

 

How did he not know that Jinyoung liked him? He knew that he was his favourite hyung and of course he told him that he was his favorite dongsaeng but he didn’t know that it went to this extent. The worse part of it was he was unsure of his own feelings on the matter. He was happy that Jinyoung liked him but Mark wasn’t sure if he liked him back.

 

You probably hate having the fans claim Jinmark because it’s actually real.

 

Is that really the truth? He wondered as he stared at the JJP interaction ahead of him. Jinyoungie…..by chance…..do I like you?

 

Jinyoung who at that time was chastising Yugyeum looked up and saw Mark staring at him and flashed him one of his radiant smiles which made Mark have endless butterflies bloom in his stomach as he dumbly smiled back at him.

 

What is this feeling? He asked himself holding his stomach in uncertainty.

 

 

On the plane…

 

 

“Mark hyung? Mark? Are you asleep?” Mark heard a voice ask him above the peaceful music he was listening to try and fall asleep.

 

His eyes fluttered open and he took out his headphones to hear Bambam’s light snoring next to him. He then glanced around for the source of the voice and saw Jinyoung waving at him from the seat opposite to him and in front of Yugyeum and Youngjae who were next to him sleeping.

 

Mark glanced around and everyone else on the flight was sleeping so he got up and went over to Jinyoung who also untangling himself from a sleeping Jaebum.

 

Mark frowned at seeing that they had slept so comfortably together.

 

Jinyoung took Mark’s hand in his with a smile that made all of Mark’s…jealousy? Was he even jealous? Whatever it was disappear.

 

Jinyoung led them to more open space up front and sat on the floor and then pulled Mark on his lap which surprised him but he let it happen nonetheless. He wanted to see how far Jinyoung would go.

 

“Mark hyung…”Jinyoung whispered into his ear, his voice husky and deeper than usual causing pleasant shivers to run through his body even though he wasn’t sure why.

 

Mark didn’t trust his voice when his heart was racing that much. “Mmn?”

 

“I didn’t like what you did today…” Jinyoung started and Mark got nervous. He rarely hears that tone in Jinyoung’s voice.

 

“What did I do?” Mark asked. He had an inkling of what it could be but he just wanted to make sure.

 

“You didn’t let me lie on you because you were tired and then you let Jackson do it without any resistance. I saw everything hyung, don’t try and deny it.” He added after he saw Mark opened his mouth to deny what he said.

 

“Hyung….do you not like me anymore?” Jinyoung’s voice cracked as he said this and Mark finally met Jinyoung’s eyes and could see tears in it and he panicked.

 

Oh this isn’t what he wanted at all. He just wanted there to be less Jinmark posts so that their manager would stop lecturing him about their PDA.

 

“Jinyoung ah…” he said softly.

 

“Why don’t you hug me anymore? Why have you been so cold to me yet nice to the other members? Why Mark hyung? Why can’t it be me?” the tears finally fell from Jinyoung’s eyes.

 

Mark’s heart felt like someone was squeezing it. He didn’t mean for the younger to feel unappreciated. He gently wiped the tears away from his precious Jinyoung’s face but the younger just swatted it away.

 

“Don’t be nice to me if you don’t mean it….” Jinyoung weakly said.

 

Mark instead used both of his hands to hold Jinyoung’s cheeks as he used his thumbs to wipe his tears away and then he did something he never would even believe he would ever do and kissed both of Jinyoung’s eyes.

 

“It was always you Jinyoung and always will be. My Jinyoungie….” He started off but wasn’t sure where to go from there. It was like his mouth and heart were working together while his brain still couldn’t understand what was going on. He wanted to apologize for hurting the younger and even more so apologize for confusing him and admit that he himself is confused about his feelings but no words came out. Jinyoung’s shining eyes filled with hope also threw him off.

 

“Sorry…..” he wasn’t sure what he was apologizing for or even what he was doing but he leaned in and kiss Jinyoung on the lips. The younger just stared with his eyes open from shock but then after a while he closed his eyes and responded to the kiss.

 

Mark was the first to pull away because he was shocked by his own actions and was blushing a lot. “S-Sorry” he muttered out again.

 

Why did I do that? Why did I kiss him? I just wanted him to know that I didn’t mean to be so cold to the other all the time, why couldn’t I just have said it? Why did I decide to kiss him instead?

 

“Hyung…..” Jinyoung started also pink flushing across his cheeks.

 

Mark didn’t look up from the floor he was staring at so Jinyoung held his hands and put a smile on his face, “Sorry is not the word anyone wants to hear after being kissed. But I forgive you.”

 

At this Mark looked up to see Jinyoung’s beautiful creased eyes in his blinding smile and Mark started to wonder how he even managed to have someone like Jinyoung who could understand and forgive him for everything he does and doesn’t even say.

 

Mark just pulled Jinyoung into a hug and cradled him.

 

“Sorry…..I’m so sorry Jinyoungie…..”

 

“Ey, I just said-“

 

“Not for the kiss, I’d never apologize for that. I meant for being so mean to you and ignoring you and your requests lately.” Mark rushed and said.

 

“I want to say it’s ok but I can’t until I know the reason. Why hyung?” Jinyoung asked smally.

 

“It’s just, manager hyung kept bothering me that there was too much JinMark and I didn’t know what to do about it so I started avoiding you. I didn’t mean to, I just wanted him to stop bothering me about it. But it kept making me jealous when you went to JB and other members….but mostly JB. And even worse, I felt like you just wanted to be close to me for fan service because you always say its fan service.”

 

“Well that’s because you rarely ever do anything with me unless it is fan service. That’s all I could think to say” Jinyoung interrupted his rant. “Plus what do you think I think about you and Jackson. I get jealous of the both of you.”

 

“Jackson and I have nothing together.” Mark defended

 

“JB and I don’t either. He is just like a brother to me.” Jinyoung also defended.

 

“Then…..” Mark said almost defeated.

 

“Then what Mark?”

 

Mark paused before asking. “Jinyoungie, by chance, do you like me?”

 

“Of course I like you hyung.” Jinyoung responded without hesitation.

 

“No I mean as in”

 

“I know what you meant. And I said of course I do.” Jinyoung interrupted him again.

 

“What but….”

 

“Do you like me too hyung?”

 

Mark froze. He didn’t know what to say. It was just a couple hours ago that Jackson pointed out to him that Jinyoung liked him and claimed that he also liked Jinyoung. It was only a couple hours ago that he realized that as Jackson pointed out that Jinmark was indeed real.

 

Jinyoung realizing Mark’s hesitance pulled away from Mark and faked a smile. “I mean it’s ok if you don’t. I mean, I just wanted you to know how I feel.”

 

Jinyoung was about to get up from their position when Mark reached out and grabbed his wrist.

 

“Wait Jinyoung…..”

 

Jinyoung just stayed silent because his heart was trembling and he didn’t want to hear Mark reject him just yet he couldn’t function anymore if he heard him say that he didn’t like him back.

 

“Jinyoung…..Jinyoungie….I think…..” Jinyoung turned to look at Mark who still had his head down looking at the floor. “I think I…..I don’t even know what I’m saying but….I love you?” Mark finally said letting his mouth say what his heart felt rather than what his brain was worrying about.

 

“W-what?”

 

“It’s just….we seem to fit each other well….and you know me so well….and I really like your skinship…and I think you’re really special…and handsome and talented…and I love a lot of things about you….and I love a lot of things about us…so I think I love you too?” Mark continued unsure of his words or where he was even going with what he was saying but looked up to see what Jinyoung’s reaction to his words were after he finished.

 

Mark was surprised that Jinyoung’s face was composed without much expression on it except for…was that amusement?

 

“You think?” Jinyoung asked after a while of just staring at each other.

 

“I guess…” Mark answered unsurely again.

 

“Aigoo hyung, that’s not something you’re supposed to be uncertain about.” Jinyoung said pulling his hand away and standing up as he intended. “When you’re sure try telling me again. I’ll be waiting.” Jinyoung said with a small smile on his face. Mark could tell that he had wanted more of him but Mark just couldn’t say it just yet. It was his first time figuring all this out especially since it was the first time he liked a guy too. He wasn’t sure about anything at all.

 

Mark look defeated as he watched Jinyoung walk back to his seat where JB was and cradle his head back on his shoulder which the older seemed to like since he smiled in his sleep making Mark feel jealous? Yes he was jealous that the older got to sleep on his Jinyoung like that. Wait his Jinyoung? When did Jinyoung just become his?

 

Mark stayed where he was on the floor contemplating everything that just trespassed and he couldn’t tell anyone after just how long he stayed there. It was only when the pilot announced that they were going to land and everyone should put their seatbelts on, that he got up from his spot and returned to his seat beside Bambam who just sleepily rubbed his eyes at him.

 

After the plane landed, it finally registered in his mind what he had to do so he opened back his twitter to the post from earlier and responded to one of them.

 

@mtuan93 Did Jinyoung leave you for Jaebum oppa? Are you sad Mark oppa?

 

@markjinshipper I’m never sad because Jinyoung is mine alone.

 

@mtuan93 OMO Mark oppa, I didn’t expect you to respond. Is this saying you love Jinyoung oppa?

 

@markjinshipper Yes

 

 

He might regret it later, well he’ll definitely regret it later. He knew that wouldn’t go over well with the company but he wanted to prove to Jinyoung that his feelings are true. The other members as they were waiting for their luggage to be collected checked their twitter and saw what Mark had posted since they it was all over twitter from being retweeted and tagging other members in their tweets.

 

Jinyoung was the last to check his twitter but did after Bambam convinced him to look. Mark had already started to walk away from the group because he didn’t want to hear what anyone was going to say.

 

Jinyoung stared at the main retweet on his page.

 

@jrjyp Mark said he loved you. Aren’t you happy Jinyoung oppa. Mark loves Markjin too.

 

Jinyoung was really confused so he clicked on the screenshot of the conversation between Mark and the fan and a big smile spread across his face. He ran to catch up with a strolling Mark.

 

“Hyung~” Jinyoung cooed.

 

“Wh-what is it Jinyoungie?”

 

Jinyoung gave his phone to Mark and just pointed to the tweet which made Mark blush.

 

“You could have just told me” he teased. “You didn’t have to let the whole world know.”

 

Mark just looked over at Jinyoung then intertwined their fingers together. “I want to let the whole world know I love you to make up for not being able to say it earlier.”

 

“The company is going to give us for this…” Jinyoung warned even though he was smiling from indefinite happiness.

 

“I don’t care as long as I have you next to me. I will always be fine. I promise I’ll never push you away again my Jinyoungie.”

 

“Your Jinyoungie?” Jinyoung questioned.

 

“Mmn, from now on your mine.” Mark said and smiled at the cute blushing Jinyoung.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gah……omg guys im so sorry for not updating as regularly as I said I would have. Here’s a really long chapter to make up for it, even though that’s not enough. I can’t say much more, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I’ll try update more often from now on even though I’m trying to balance this academy and training haha. Summer ….