Just Like This

JinMark One Shots

I have been too off radar with this story lately. Sorry everyone~

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Date?”

 

“Mnn, we haven’t been on one in a long time, please Jinyoungie?” Mark pleaded while begging with aegyo and puppy eyes at Jinyoung who had yet to look up from his book and move from relaxing on his bed.

 

“Mark hyung, I’m tired. We just finished JYP nation concert and got back to Korea. Don’t you want to rest too?” Jinyoung asked casually his finger then turning the page of his book.

 

Mark ignored how y that was and continued to look at Jinyoung with puppy eyes till the younger finally met his gaze and Mark could see him give in. He almost smiled victoriously but didn’t.

 

“Come here.” Jinyoung said but it sounded more like a command as he moved over on his bed to make space for Mark who quickly went and lied down beside Jinyoung.

 

As soon as Mark finished lying down Jinyoung placed his book beside him wrapped his arms around Mark’s waist and pulled him into a hug. Mark just nuzzled on Jinyoung’s chest enjoying the skinship. Mark glanced up at him. “Kiss?” he asked.

 

Jinyoung just smiled and leaned in and kissed Mark gently who smiled in response. “I’ve been spoiling you too much.”

 

“No you haven’t. Not in the least.” Mark protested pouting.

 

“If I haven’t then why was I about to ask you where would you like to go for our date?” Jinyoung asked teasingly.

 

“W-what?” Mark deadpanned.

 

“But since you said I don’t,” Jinyoung paused and used his other hand to pick up his book and open to the page he left off on. “I don’t mind staying like this and reading.”

 

Mark, however, took this rare opportunity of getting Jinyoung outside and snatched his book from him and put back on the bed. “You’re not getting out of our date that easily.”

 

Jinyoung just chuckled and kissed Mark again. “I thought so….”

 

 

They spent some time in bed just talking and sharing small kisses here and there until Mark’s face lit up with an idea and a smile and just told Jinyoung to get ready because he thought of what he wanted to do for the date. Jinyoung kissed Mark’s nose and happily complied. He would do anything that would make Mark smile like that at him and he was happy he was the reason for it as well.

 

He pulled on a black shirt along with white joggers and then put on comfortable shoes just in case they would be walking a lot because he never knew with Mark. The last he had been craving a date they ended up on an aesthetically pleasing trail, a great date, but not when you weren’t wearing the proper shoes for it.

 

He casually styled his bangs to the left because Mark said it always looked good like that and then placed his non-prescription glasses on. This was more a thing JB liked but didn’t want to be the only one wearing them for a fashion statement and somewhere along the line Jinyoung to a fancy to wearing them as well.

 

When he walked out in the living room, Mark was waiting for him but his eyes widened in shock. They both somehow managed to pull off a couple outfit unintentionally. Mark was wearing a white cap, and a black face mask was hanging in his hand. Alongside the black shirt with a white layer under it under grey and white pants. They were beyond matching and complimentary.

 

Mark also noticing the same thing started blushing. “You look good….well good as always.”

 

Jinyoung himself flushed under the compliment coming from the one and only visual god Mark Yien Tuan but coughed to cover it up and casually reached up to push his bangs out the way then reached out his hand towards Mark. “Let’s get going, shall we?”

 

Mark looked up the radiant smile he loved the most and placed his hand in Jinyoung’s.

 

 

 

Mark was almost able to leave the building with just Jinyoung since they he could drive and had his license and he took the car keys to their manager’s car but they got caught. It took a while before he could convince his manager to just come along to their date or as he called it with his manager them ‘hanging out’.

 

In the backseat Mark intertwined his fingers with Jinyoung who gave a shy smile to him before doing it back. Mark had to change their date plans but that wasn’t going to change the fact that he still had Jinyoung to go on a date with.

 

First, he had their manager hyung drive them to Jinyoung’s favourite coffee shop. He didn’t really like coffee that much but since the younger drank it so much, he came to like it as well but little did he know that Jinyoung mostly came to drink iced Americanos just because he thought Mark would drink it because was American. Jinyoung smiled remembering how silly he was before he truly got to know Mark, when he tried his best to impress him all the time.

 

Mark took out his walled to pay for the drinks but Jinyoung just smiled and placed his hand over Mark’s taking out his own wallet to pay.

 

“Hey, I’m the one who wanted to take you out today, I wanted to treat you.”

 

“Too bad.” Jinyoung replied while handing the cashier his card.

 

Jinyoung stared at Mark’s pouty lips wanting to kiss them but since they were in public he opted to just kiss him on the cheek instead causing the older to blush and hold his cheek in shock and look around to see if anyone saw.

 

Their manager just shook his head as he ordered his own drink trying to avoid but still watch over the two love birds.

 

They left the coffee shop and as they were heading outside Mark watched as Jinyoung put away his wallet in his pocket and then stared at him as he sipped on his drink making it look so tasty. But maybe it was just the way his lips formed around the straw that was so alluring or the way he would pull the straw out of his mouth and swallow instead of continuously drinking like a normal person. Of course Jinyoung didn’t know all the small things he did like that were y.

 

“Jinyoung-ah?”

 

“mmn?”

 

“Jinyoung….can I try your drink?” Mark asked even though he barely drank any out of his and had his face mask back on.

 

Jinyoung looked surprised at Mark. “I thought you didn’t like coffee.”

 

“It’s just you make it look so good, so I want to try it too can I?” Mark asked pleadingly.

 

“Sharing a straw is indirect kissing you know?” Jinyoung teased hoping that would deter Mark but he only blushed but was still determined. He really couldn’t say no to the younger so he handed him his cup.

 

Mark took a couple sips from it and fought really hard to control his expression to not express how much he couldn’t take the taste.

 

“How is it?” Jinyoung asked knowingly that Mark wouldn’t like it but had to give in to his wants anyways. Plus he loves seeing Mark’s expressions from trying things he doesn’t like but instead he got a forced smile from him which soon turned into a teasing one.

 

“It tasted good.” Mark said while handing it back to him causing Jinyoung’s to double in size from what he just heard. “You know why?” Mark asked

 

Jinyoung shook his head no.

 

Mark just smirked and then leaned in to whisper in Jinyoung’s ear. “Because it tasted like you.”

 

Jinyoung immediately flushed red faster than he had before. His heart wouldn’t stop beating fast and he couldn’t regain his normal breathing. He playfully but purposefully pushed Mark away with a scowl on his face but that just cause Mark to burst out in laughter and he wouldn’t stop giggling until they got in the car again.

 

“It really wasn’t that funny.” Jinyoung pouted while sipping quietly at his drink.

 

“It kind of was” Mark said still smiling and also sipping on his drink to get rid of the strong coffee taste out of his mouth.

 

After a pause, Mark said “Hey Jinyoung?”

 

“Mmn?” this time warily staring at Mark out the corner of his eye.

 

“Can I taste it again?”

 

“W-What?”

 

But before Jinyoung could say more Mark pressed his lips against Jinyoung’s and his bottom lip which caused Jinyoung to gasp and Mark easily used this opportunity to slip his tongue in his mouth and taste Jinyoung and the coffee mixed together.

 

He then pulled away so that their mouths were centimeters apart. “Taste like coffee.” Mark muttered.

 

Jinyoung then frowned. “First you say my drink taste like me and now I taste like my drink, which one is it?”

 

Mark just smiled completely happy at the chance to say something cheesy to Jinyoung. “Your taste made the coffee taste better and the slight coffee taste added to your already addicting taste.” Mark finished pecking Jinyoung on the lips causing him to blush.

 

“Y-yah….so embarrassing…”Jinyoung swatted at his arm which only just made Mark laugh and hug the younger who after looking at his happy face also smiled and hugged him back.

 

Mark then took the younger to a park that he had found online and thankfully, their manager decide to stay behind. Jinyoung himself was glad he wore comfortable shoes.

 

They strolled hand in hand through the park quietly just enjoying each other’s presence and the scenery around them till Jinyoung stopped walking to look at a flower.

 

“This one is really pretty, hyung.” He said and stooped down to admire it more.

 

Mark stopped and turned back to smile at his Jinyoung and his cute fascination with flowers. But he became shocked as Jinyoung plucked one of the flowers from its bed and held it out to him.

 

“Something almost as beautiful and mysterious as you.” Jinyoung said smiling and handing him the flower.

 

Mark took it blushing and couldn’t look at Jinyoung in his face any longer.

 

“What is it hyung?”

 

“Jinyoungie…..do you know what it means to give someone a violet?” Mark asked biting his lower lip. He was budding with joy but he didn’t want to show that a simple flower could make him like that.

 

“No, what does it mean?” Jinyoung asked as his face cutely contorted into one of confusion.

 

“It means that you will always stay true..” Mark said quietly and still finding something fascinating on the floor.

 

Jinyoung just smiled and took Mark’s free hand that wasn’t holding the flower and interlaced their fingers and pressed a small chaste kiss to his lips. “Well now you know.” Jinyoung said smirking and also blushing slightly but Mark was starting to turn a darker shade of pink than his hair.

 

Jinyoung finding Mark to be way too cute for his own good couldn’t help but use his hand to gently hold the back of Mark’s neck and put himself at an angle to be able to kiss his beautiful plush lips that he loved and admired so much.

 

Mark immediately responded to the kiss and pulled Jinyoung closer by his waist with his hand that was holding the flower since the other was still intertwined with Jinyoung’s while Jinyoung’s fingers threaded through his hair.

 

Mark was the first to pull away a bit breathless. “Wait….there’s something here I wanted to show you…I can’t get carried away just yet.”

 

Jinyoung chuckled at his boyfriends cuteness “Lead the way.”

 

 

 

Mark after a while led him to a well.

 

“Mark what is this?” He asked confused.

 

“It’s a wishing well. It’s more of a Western thing so I was shocked they had one here but I wanted to take you here.”

 

“Why?” Jinyoung was still lost on what the reason behind a wishing well was.

 

Mark reached into his pocket and took out two shiny American quarters and gave one to him.

 

“It’s a couple thing…” Mark stated not quite sure how to explain it at all so Jinyoung just took the quarter from him and smiled up at him.

 

“Show me how it works then.” Jinyoung said smiling. He had taken Mark to Namsan Tower and tied locks together there which Mark didn’t quite understand the purpose of either. Relationships should be give and take.

 

Mark beamed a smile at him. “Well, all you do is close your eyes and make a wish, then kiss the quarter then throw it in the well.”

 

“What will that do?” Jinyoung questioned.

 

“It will make your wish come true.” Mark looked at Jinyoung’s face. “Hey don’t be an unbeliever.”

 

“I’m not, it’s just different.” Mark pouted at his response.

 

“Well, it’s more convenient that searching for a shooting star now isn’t it?” Jinyoung joked and Mark also smiled.

 

“I guess so….Lets make our wish!” he yelled happily and then quickly closed his eyes. Jinyoung watched as he mouthed some words and then kissed his quarter and tossed it in the well. Jinyoung went to peak where it fell just to be pulled into a back hug.

 

“That’s cheating. It’s your turn.” Mark said as he rested his chin on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

 

Jinyoung closed his eyes and also made a wish, kissing the hopefully clean quarter and also tossed it into the well.

 

 

They stayed like that for a bit enjoying the being with each other in the serene atmosphere and in the close hug they were sharing rocking to and fro a bit.

 

“Mark?” Jinyoung asked after a while breaking the silence.

 

“Yes Jinyoungie?”

 

“What did you wish for?” Jinyoung asked, the curiosity was getting the better of him.

 

“I can’t tell you, or else it won’t come true.” Mark stated simply

 

Jinyoung rolled his eyes “Who made up that dumb rule?”

 

“Who knows?” Mark said wondering himself why that rule existed.

 

Mark looked up at the sky and the sun had started setting, “Jinyoung, I think its time we head back.”

 

Jinyoung just smiled up at him even if it was a bit sad and nodded.

 

They walked back slowly wanting to cherish the last bit of time they had on their date together before they went back.

 

Jinyoung looked at Mark and smiled remembering his wish.

 

 

 I wish Mark Yien Tuan will let me love him forever, and stay just like this.

 

 

Mark feeling Jinyoung stare at him looked back at him with a loving smile on his lips as well and then pulled the younger in for another kiss before they exited the park.

 

 

I wish I could stay forever with Park Jinyoung and love him, just like this.