Kyungsoo ~ I Love You Most

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

Over the span of a month or so, I'd been planning to come back to Korea. I arranged everything with my work, and it was decided I would go on a hiatus. Because I missed my home country, and more importantly, Jongin.

Though the hiatus was to be only for three months.

Basically, a month before Christmas, I would have to leave again. Part of me wanted to stay in Korea. Another part of me wanted to continue my career and be there for Mia. Another part of me wanted to curl up, cry my heart out, and do none of the above. But for now, I just wanted to cuddle with Jongin and hold his hand and never let him go. That's what I intended to do for the three months I could stay. And he seemed to want the same. If him clinging to me didn't say enough.

"Wait, you all knew about this?" Jongin's jaw dropped, pointing at our eight friends.

Chanyeol laughed. "We've been planning with Kyungsoo for a while. I can't believe it passed right by you."

Jongin closed his mouth, and planted his chin on my shoulder, his arms around my middle. I smiled, bringing my hand up to his cheek. I felt his cheeks move, indicating that he was smiling wide. He pressed a kiss to my cheek, and I giggled.

Minseok smirked at the two of us, yet a smile could've been in it. "You two couldn't be more adorable."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

After catching up a bit with the guys, and a highly eventful and loud dinner with them, Jongin took us back to his and Sehun's shared apartment. Sehun told us he would stay at Tao's and Luhan's place. Though I kept protesting, Sehun went along to their place anyway. I felt a little guilty, but Sehun told me not to feel that way.

We walked into the apartment, and I slipped my shoes off, Jongin doing the same. Jongin looked down at me. I gave him a small smile, and grabbed his hand, twining our fingers together. He pulled me towards a bedroom, and he shut the door. I walked towards the bed, sitting down, then laying back on it. I closed my eyes, sighing contentedly. I felt the bed dip at both my sides, then a pair of lips against my own. I responded almost immediately, molding my mouth with Jongin's and wrapping my arms around his neck.

God, how much I missed kissing him... His arms s around my waist, bringing our bodies closer together. His tongue swept over my lips, a sudden moan escaping my mouth and it granting him entrance inside. Our tongues mingled, and he began exploring my mouth, possibly leaving no spot untouched by him. We were slow, but after nibbling slightly on his lower lip, Jongin growled a bit and quickened pace. I entangled my fingers in his hair, deepening the kiss more. He broke away from my now swollen lips, moving his own to my jawline and neck. His hand traced up my abdomen and chest. I shivered in pleasure, Jongin leaving long, sweet kisses and lightly on my neck and collarbone.

"Mm, Jongin..." A moan escaped from my mouth.

Suddenly he came off of me, and the bed only dipped at my left side. I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up, seeing him staring at me with lust in his eyes. He patted his thigh lightly, and said, "Come here."

Blush rose in my cheeks, as I nodded and made my way over, straddling over his lap, facing him. My hands rested on his shoulders. Jongin's hands gripped at my hips, and he pulled me even closer, our clothed s meeting. Our lips met in another kiss, this time slower and sensual. His hands then moved to the hem of my shirt, and he began pulling it over my torso. Our lips separated so it could come off. He threw it somewhere. My own hands went to the bottom of his tee. I slid it off of him and threw it with my shirt. I traced my hand up and down his tanned chest and abdomen. He caressed my cheek continuously, putting our foreheads together. I smiled, touching his hand on my face, and lacing my fingers in between his. He flipped us over, me lying down below him and him over me.

He my hair softly, smiling lovingly. "You're so beautiful, you know that?"

"I've heard that from you many times before." I snorted.

He kissed my forehead. Then the tip of my nose. Then my cheeks. "It's true." He whispered, placing a kiss on the corner of my mouth. "And I get to keep you all to myself."

I whimpered, throwing my arms around his neck. "How did I get so lucky?"

He didn't answer and went back to kissing my neck, collarbone, and chest. He marks at certain spots, knowing my weakest places well. His lightest kisses made me shiver.

Suddenly he came up and he whispered, "I missed you so much." His hand touched my cheek, his thumb lightly caressing under my eye.

I smiled softly, bringing my own hand up to his face. My thumb his lower lip. "I missed you too."

He smiled back at me, then kissed my lips again. It was short, but passionate. Jongin traveled back down my neck, collarbone, and chest. He reached the top of my pants, then stopped. He looked up at me, came back up to my neck, and pecked, , and just below my right ear. I bit back a moan...until his hand reached into my boxers, palming at my erect . I yelped. I felt his lips on my neck curve up into a smirk. I slid my tongue over my lower lip and chewed on it. He kept on with my member, moans and whimpers leaving from my mouth.

"J-Jong-Jongin..." I whined out, feeling my near. But before I could release, he removed his hand. He brought his fingers up to his mouth, and began the pre- off. Quite the sight. I reddened, and averted my eyes in bashfulness. I felt his hand fiddle with my pants. A wave of nervousness went through me, and I stopped his hands. "J-Jongin–"

Before I could speak any more, he hushed a finger to my lips. If it was possible, my face turned an even brighter red. I nodded hesitantly. Jongin undid my pants and slid them down my legs, throwing them with our shirts. He began tugging at my boxers' waistband. I intercepted, taking them off myself and chucking them. He blinked a couple times, then smirked. "Needy."

I stuck my tongue out at him, a smile quirking at the corners of my mouth. He spread my legs open, leaving soft kisses up and down my thighs. Being my thighs were one of my weakest spots, repetitive moans came from my lips, sending shocks of pleasure through my body. One of his hands travelled up to my mouth. He growled slightly, "."

I opened my mouth for entrance of three of his fingers, swirling my tongue around them and coating them with saliva. When his fingers were lubricated enough, he removed them. He slipped one finger inside my tight hole. I squirmed and whimpered in pleasure and a bit of pain, not having that feeling in a long time. He ed the first finger in and out of me, more moans from me filling the room. He added the second finger, only feeling more pleasurable than painful. He scissored inside of me, both fingers grazing over my sweet spot.

I yelped in response, gripping the bed sheets. His face hovered over mine again, a spark of lust in his eyes. Then he smiled a little when our lips met again. He inserted the third finger. I moaned out in our kiss when his finger only glided over my prostate, my hips bucking up. Jongin removed them, and broke away from my lips, leaving me whimpering from the feeling of emptiness. I watched him take his pants off, and chuck them to the rest of our clothing, then his boxers. He spat into his hands, and himself for lubrication. He bit his lip, and shut his eyes a moment.

He opened them again, making eye contact with me. "Are you ready?"

I nodded. He lined his with my heat, and slowly pushed in.

"Ahh..." I moaned out. He let me adjust to his size, until I mouthed Go. He began ing at a slow, gentle pace. But it wasn't satisfying enough for me. "F-Faster, Jongin. Ha-Harder..."

A concerned look came over his face. His s stopped. "Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you, we haven't done this in a long time."

I nodded again. "Yeah. Please, I just want you to me hard."

He hesitated a moment. Then his s started again, slow at first, but slowly increasing pace. I moaned his name like a mantra, becoming more and more needy as he wasn't hitting just the right spot yet. Suddenly, Jongin threw my legs onto his shoulders for him to only in deeper and hit the right spot. I moaned rather loudly, the pit in my stomach only tightening and my closer than ever. His s were becoming harder and faster. He kept hitting that spot. My arms went under his armpits, and my hands to his shoulder blades. As he kept ing, my fingers clenched, leaving angry red marks on his tanned back.

I tightened around his , still a mess. "N-Nini, I'm so close..."

He grunted. "I am too, Soo. for me..." He hit that spot a few more times before I screamed and released over our stomachs. He came inside of me shortly after, and fell on top of me, our panting and the faint scent of sweat and filling the room. Once we caught our breaths, he pulled out of me and lay next to me. "I missed that."

I smiled and leaned in for a sweet, long kiss on his lips. "Is that the only thing you missed?"

"No." He said with a pretty, faint smile, my hair and cheek. "I missed your smile. I missed your voice. I missed you. I love you so much."

I nuzzled into his chest. "I love you more."

He pressed his lips to my forehead lingeringly. "I love you most."

 

a/n

honest to God, this was the best I've written ;)