Sehun ~ I'll Wait For You

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

"Are you sure? I mean, I can stay at my parents' place, my stuff is there." Kyungsoo asked me with concerned eyes.

I only smiled at him. "Really, hyung, I don't mind at all. I can crash at Tao's and Luhan's place. They have an extra bedroom." Though, I kind of dreaded to go there. "Plus, you two need some alone time together, more than you need me bothering you. It's fine. Have fun."

Kyungsoo nodded slowly, turning back to Jongin. "Okay...you're really sure?"

"Yeah." No, not really.

With that, Jongin and Kyungsoo walked back towards mine and Jongin's apartment. I shook my head, smiling. Then I turned in Tao's direction, noticing Luhan missing.

"Where's Lu-hyung?" I questioned.

Tao shrugged his shoulders. "Pretty sure he went home."

I gave him an apologetic look. "You don't mind if I stay at your place for the night, do you?"

Tao laughed. "As long as you don't wake me up, because I'll smack you out with my wushu stick."

"I'll just protest then."

He pursed his lips. "You piss me off sometimes, you know that?"

I stuck my tongue out. "My specialty."

So I kissed Luhan. Almost a month ago, at that. I regret it. I didn't mean to hurt him or anything...it just kind of happened. I knew he liked Jongin, hell you should've seen Luhan around Jongin. I couldn't believe how thick Jongin was to Luhan's feelings. But, after I kissed him, he began to avoid me. Every time we made eye contact, he would immediately look away. I've tried again and again to say I was sorry for kissing him so suddenly, but he would go and talk to someone else, or he would say he had something to do. I was sorry, I really was. I took advantage when I shouldn't have.

Believe me when I say I'm never this soft. You could say Luhan made me soft. Or you could say my two best friends being in relationships made me soft. I don't know, and I don't really care, who made me that way. It's weird, though. I was never that sentimental in my life. How does one change so much in so little time?

Dreading to stay at Luhan's and Tao's?, yes, I was to say the least. I didn't want to face the awkwardness between Luhan and I, and I'm sure he didn't either. But, I was doing it for Jongin and Kyungsoo, who hadn't seen each other in almost a year and needed that time to spend together. Plus, Luhan and Tao were the only ones that had a spare bedroom, and I really didn't want to spend money on a hotel room.

Tao opened the door to his and Luhan's place, and we walked in. The lights were on, and Luhan's sneakers were at the door, indicating Luhan was home. I slipped out of my shoes. Tao did the same and called out to Luhan. "I'm home! Sehun's here too!"

Only then did I hear noise from the TV, and Luhan calling back nervously. "O-Okay..."

I walked deeper into the apartment, into the living room, and saw Luhan with his legs tucked in his chest on the love seat, watching some old drama rerun. He looked at me briefly, then turned away, holding his legs in tighter. A pang tugged at my chest. I sat down next to him, keeping a fair distance between us. I crossed one leg over the other, resting my elbow on the arm rest, and my head on my fist.

Talk to me.

Nothing.

Say something, Lu-hyung. Anything. Even a 'hello'.

Still nothing came from his mouth. I bit my lip, letting out a small sigh.

Then Tao said, "I'm gonna go shower."

I glanced at him, smiling faintly. "Save some hot water for me?"

"Sure." He nodded.

"Oh, can I borrow some of your clothes too, hyung? I forgot some..."

"You're asking for too much...you owe me, big time, Thehun."

"Yes, Panda."

He shook his head with a smile, and disappeared into the washroom. Only the sound of the drama and the shower was between Luhan and I. I looked at him a few times, but he never looked back. The silence was becoming unbearable. All I wanted to do was apologize to him. But he wouldn't even talk to me, let alone listen to me.

After about ten minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. "Hyung, I–"

"Don't." He muttered just loud enough for me to make out.

Anger rose inside me. "No. Hyung, you need to hear me out. Please, we can't keep avoiding this."

He made eye contact with me, and kept it. His eyebrows were knitted together, and his mouth was downwards in a frown. "What do you want me to do, Sehun? Huh? You kissed me. You ing kissed me. How the hell do you expect me to react?"

"I don't know, I at least expected you to be able to actually talk to me." I found my voice beginning to raise. "You've been avoiding me, and all I've been trying to do is ing apologize to you!"

He scowled. "Well, there's no need."

"Yes, there is, hyung. You clearly didn't want any of that, and I've been feeling pretty damn guilty because of it."

Luhan opened his mouth to say something, but no words left. He closed it. I watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed.

I looked away from him, swallowing down a sob. "I'm sorry." I said quietly. "Lu-hyung, I'm really, really sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel–"

"Just ing stop, okay? Please."

"No, I won't. I took advantage because you were vulnerable. And I'm sorry I did that. I didn't want to hurt you, nor make you feel uncomfortable."

A tear fell down his cheek. "Well, you did, so there's no–"

I clenched my fists and blurted, "It was to get my feelings for you out." There it is. It's out there.

He blinked his sparkling eyes, then looked back up at me. His cheeks were wet with tears. "Sehun..."

I took in a deep breath, and continued. "Lu-hyung, I've liked you for a while now, and I didn't know how to express my feelings. I've never been good with that. So I kissed you. But you were vulnerable, which made it like this. I'm not sorry for kissing you. I'm sorry for kissing you when you were most vulnerable. It makes me feel bad." I looked at him again, seeing his mouth slightly agape, and his cheeks flushed red. I smiled lightly, cupping his cheeks and drying them. "I don't expect you to accept my confession. But I wish you would forgive me. So we could be friends again."

Suddenly, he burrowed his face into my chest. I heard him sob. "I-I forgive you."

I closed my arms around him, one hand in his soft hair, the other on his waist. "Thank you, Lu-hyung." I said, releasing one year from my eye and softly pressing my lips into his hair. He removed his body from mine, staring at me with those beautiful, sparkling eyes of his. I his cheek with my thumb. "I'm so sorry."

His lips curled up into a sly smile. "Stop apologizing and kiss me already." He wrapped his arms around my neck, and slotted our lips together. It happened so quickly, I couldn't kiss him back immediately. When my mind registered what happened, I did and enclosed my arms around his waist. He pulled away after lingering a bit, and smiled prettily. "I can't say I love you or anything yet...but I'd like to give you a chance. If you'd let me."

My eyes widened and blinked twice. Then I smiled, pulling him into a warm embrace. "Of course I would, Lu-hyung." I planted a long kiss in his hair. "I'll wait for you."