Baekhyun ~ With Him

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

Another month time skip~~~

I'm worried as .

Let me explain myself. In the past two months, Chanyeol hasn't touched me. Like, sensually touching, he hasn't done. It worries me because he's either always touching me, or I'm always touching him. He still kisses me and holds my hand and that, but he hasn't touched me sensually in a while. And when he kisses me, it's usually quick and sweet. I may love those, but I miss the long, passionate kisses we shared. It scares me. That's what happened with past boyfriends of mine. We'd be really intimate, and then suddenly they would just stop and then quit. It's worrying me even more because I love Chanyeol more than I ever thought I could love somebody. I was so sure he felt the same.

It's eight thirty at night. Tomorrow's our anniversary. It's terrifying me, more than it's making me happy. With how he's been recently, I'm afraid he'll forget or something along those lines. I sat on my couch, my legs pulled into my chest and my feet crossed. The TV was on, running some American show with Korean subtitles. I just kind of put it on, not really thinking about it.

My cell's ringtone brought me out of my thoughts. I picked it up, seeing Kyungsoo's contact on the screen. I slid my finger across the screen to answer it. I was just about to say something, when; "Apparently, I am Chanyeol's messenger."

My heart dropped. "Why?"

"Because he told me to tell you that he one, loves you and misses you, and two, he's picking you up from classes tomorrow early."

"And why couldn't he have actually called me?"

"Don't ask me. I gotta go. Good night, Baek."

I smiled lightly. "Good night, Soo." The line went silent, and I put my phone on the coffee table. What the hell is he doing that he can't even call me? Hell, even a text would've sufficed. I let out a groan, closing my arms around my tucked in legs and resting my chin on my knees. Maybe he's just working hard on a song. Though I wanted to believe those words, I couldn't. Though I wanted to trust him, I couldn't find myself doing it.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I felt groggy when I woke up the next morning. Groggy and strangely disgusting. I sat up from my bed, scratching the back of my head. I threw my legs over the bed and got up to take a shower. I walked into the washroom, turned the shower on, and began peeling my sleep clothes off, waiting for the shower to warm up. When it was done, I stepped into it, the hot water hitting my body immediately. I washed off grime and sweat from yesterday, then lathered shampoo into my hair. I rinsed myself off. I shut off the shower, walked out of it, and wrapped a towel around my bottom half, stepping out of the bathroom and back to my bedroom. I changed into a large, navy blue sweater Chanyeol left, and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I fixed my hair, then brushed my teeth, applied a bit of black eyeliner and grabbed my winter coat, since winter decided to come much earlier this year. I slipped my black boots on, and tied them as tight as I needed them. I grabbed my bag, slung it over my shoulder, and left my apartment, locking the door. It was cold today. Really cold. But I was expecting it, just how the cold has been lately and all. I took out my phone as I walked down the steps, to see if any messages came in.

0 Messages.

0 Missed calls.

"." I murmured. "Not even a 'happy anniversary' or an 'I love you'." I put my phone in my pocket and continued walking to classes, which would begin soon.

Somewhere along the way, Jongdae caught up with me. "Hey, Baek." He patted my shoulder and walked with me.

I gave him a nod and a smile. "Hey, Jongdae."

He furrowed his eyebrows, his charming smile disappearing off his lips. "You alright? It's yours and Chanyeol's anniversary, and you don't seem all to excited or anything."

"He didn't even message me or call me this morning."

Jongdae made a 'tch' sound. "The hell is he thinking? He's not the type to do that."

I shrugged. "Dunno."

"Doesn't it worry you, Baekhyun?"

"A bit, yeah." A lot, definitely.

He closed an arm around my shoulders, and squeezed. "I'm sure it's fine. He loves you, I know that much. He might have a reason for everything."

I only smiled faintly. We reached the Uni. I went through three of my classes effortlessly and smoothly. Yet, I still worried about me and Chanyeol. Was he avoiding me? If so, did I do something wrong? God, I hoped not. I came out of my English Literature class, and was about to get to my Music History class. But I ran into a tall figure, my head bumping into the top of his strong chest. I looked up, and saw Chanyeol standing right in front of me, a derpy smile on his face.

"Chan..." but before any more words could leave my mouth, his arms encased around me. I blinked, my heartbeat suddenly increasing pace. There were a couple people staring at us, but I guess he, nor I, cared. I melted into his touch, taking in his vanilla and honey-like scent. I felt safe and happy at that moment.

"I missed you, Baekkie." He said, letting me go. He still had that same derpy, cute smile resting on his lips. "I'm sorry I couldn't call you. I was planning."

I cocked an eyebrow up at him. "Planning? What would you be planning, Chanyeol?"

He flicked my forehead lightly. I squinted at him, rubbing the area he flicked. "Our anniversary, silly. I've been working on it for two months, now."

Blush creeped to my cheeks. Is that what was going on? Our...anniversary... I threw my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. His arms went around my waist, and his chin on my shoulder. I felt tears fall down my face. "Y-You should've told me you were planning something. I was so worried, Yeollie."

He released me, his large hands cupping my cheeks. He began drying the tears. "Worried? Baby, there was no need to be worried."

"I know that now." I smiled. He smiled back at me again, and kissed me fully on the lips, chastely and passionately. It was a kiss I felt like I hadn't had from him in a long time. We separated after a few moments, and he joined our foreheads together. I was so relieved. I didn't want to lose him. He meant the world to me, and losing him was the last thing I wanted.

"What do you say we skip the rest of classes, and we go out?"

My smile widened. "I'd love that."

With that, he took my hand, twining our fingers together tight, and he lead me out of the school. He kept everything super simple. We went on a long, slow walk, talking about pretty much everything on our minds. He made me sing to him, which I didn't have too much of a problem complying to. It made me remember the first time we went on a walk like this, where he wanted me to sing to him sometime. I couldn't have been happier, walking with him, snow covering the ground, Christmas lights all around, and our hands swaying back and forth. Pecks on the cheeks, lips, and noses were stolen from the both of us.

Around maybe four, we stopped for a while, sitting on a bench. I dozed off a couple minutes, his arm draped around my shoulders, and my hand on his thigh. He shook me awake gently. I blinked sleepily, looking up at him. "What's up?" I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

He kissed the top of my forehead. "I want you to wait here. Just for a few minutes."

I scrunched my eyebrows together, a bit confused. But I just nodded in understanding, trusting him greatly. He stood up, kissing my lips once and running off. And I waited for him. It wasn't too long until I heard my name called. But it wasn't by Chanyeol. I glanced up, seeing Amber, a friend of mine and a waitress that works at the café Chanyeol works at.

"Hey, Baek." She greeted, a wide smile on her face.

"Hey." I smiled back, haven't seen her or talked to her in a while. "What's up?"

"Follow me."

I looked at her strangely. "What?"

Her smile broadened. "Chanyeol sent me, if that's what you're concerned about." She held her hand out. "Now come with me, he's waiting for you."

I hesitated, just staring at her. Amber sighed, grasping my hand forcefully and pulling me off the bench. I protested; "A-Amber–!"

"Ah, ah. Park Chanyeol sent me on a mission to grab you, and that's what I'm doing." She kept on pulling me, not letting her tight grip loosen. I didn't protest any more, instead just following. Eventually, we came to a stop, and I saw the building we stood in front of. It was the café. The café he worked at. The café I sat in everyday, admiring him from afar. The café where we first spoke to each other.

It held so many memories of ours. Tears formed in my eyes. It's also somewhere I haven't had time to visit in a while, even if Chanyeol still worked here.

"The owners reserved it just for you and Chanyeol, requested of Chanyeol himself." Amber said.

I looked back at her. She was smiling. She gave me a quick wink. "Have fun. You two are the cutest couple I've seen in my life. Figured you should know that."

Before she could leave, I pulled her in for a friendly hug. "Thank you, Amber. For everything."

She squeezed me, patting my back. "Anytime, Bacon."

I stuck my tongue out at her as she left. I took in a deep breath, then walked inside the café. A blast of warm air and the scent of baked goods hit me all at once. I shut the door, removing my coat and setting it on one of the empty tables. The café was empty, except for me...and Chanyeol standing at one of the tables. His coat was off as well, and I saw him wearing a black sweater and grey skinny jeans that hugged his legs just right. He wore sneakers. He smiled sweetly, seeing I was wearing his navy sweater, which was his favorite sweater, oversized and warm. I strode closer to him, his hand grasping my own and our hands entwining together once again. He kissed just below my jawline, softly, causing a light moan to escape my lips. His hands went to my hips, bringing his head up from my neck. His eyes were coated with love and affection. I was so happy to see his expression that way.

He held both my hands, his warm and thicker than my own. "I'm going to do this now, because I can't bear to wait any longer than I have."

A puzzled expression came over my face. He reached into his jean pocket, pulling out a small, velvety box. He got down on one knee, opening the box, and revealing a ring inside. The ring was black all around, and about quarter way around, small diamonds were present.

My hands went over my mouth, tears b my eyes. He had blush apparent in his cheeks, and a beautiful shy smile gracing his lips.

"Byun Baekhyun, when I first saw you, I thought you were possibly one of the most beautiful people I'd ever seen. I was too shy to even speak to you for so so long, so I could only look at you from afar and be your waiter here." He bit his lip, his blush deepening. "But, when Kyungsoo came to me one day, and asked me what I thought of you, and told me you had a crush on me, I was so happy. He gave me your number, and God, it took me a while to muster up the courage to call you.

"I was so relieved that you picked up when I did call you. And that you accepted to meet me here. It was one of the happiest days of my life." I kept my eyes on him, my vision blurry from my tears. "Talking to you was so natural, and it's always been so natural. That's one thing I love about you. Your way with people, and how natural you can be with them. Especially with me.

"When we got together, I was even happier. I was grateful to have you. It took us months to actually muster up the words 'I love you', but I loved you within the first week we were together. I was so hesitant because I didn't know how you felt yet. On your birthday last year...that was another amazing day of my life. When we first said those three words." At that point, tears had fallen out of my eyes. "I was so so happy, Baek. I've been happy as can be ever since."

"Chanyeol..." His name left my mouth shakily, but with a contented tone.

"I want to be happy with you, for the rest of my life. I want to love you, and never let you go on stormy nights or on horribly sad nights. I want the rest of my life to be with you, and you only. I love you so much, words aren't enough for me to explain it. So, I'm asking you," he looked down, taking a deep breath, then asking; "Will you marry me?"

By then, my face was soaked with tears. He was really asking me to marry him... I had to be one of the happiest people alive. I nodded my head quickly, saying with content, "Yes. God, yes, I'll marry you."

Chanyeol smiled wide, standing back up and removing the ring from the box. He took my left hand and slid the ring up down my ring finger. My heart was beating so fast, and possibly so loud. He joined our hands, our fingers locking together perfectly. His other hand went to my cheek, and he pulled me closer to his face, kissing me on my lips. I sighed contentedly into the kiss, applying the same pressure he did mine. I let our hands free, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands went back to my hips and he pulled me closer, our chests touching and the kiss deepening.

I couldn't have been happier in my entire life. I wouldn't ask for anything else in life, if he was all I truly needed.

Park Chanyeol was the one that gave me life, gave me love, and gave me strength. And now I would spend the rest of my life, with him.