Yixing ~ Beautiful

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

Kyungsoo was the first person I ever made friends with, after I came to Korea. I'd heard about SM University of Performing Arts, in South Korea, being a good school for, well, the performing arts. Plus it was an awesome opprotunity for me to visit another country, I always wanted to travel. I began learning Korean at fifteen, and kept on until I turned eighteen. Then it was off to Korea for me. I had a dorm room with Jongdae, a good friend of Kyungsoo's, so I naturally became friends with him and his other friends, Minseok, Junmyun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongin, and Sehun. I guess you could say we were an interesting group of friends. Guys of different personalities and of the same interests. Music and dance. Well, three of us were interested in dance, me being one of three. Nonetheless, I was grateful to have them.

Sadly, in a year, Kyungsoo left for America. He was scouted and he wanted to live out his dream. I felt sorry for Jongin, Kyungsoo's boyfriend. I noticed the hurt in his eyes when Kyungsoo made that decision, and I saw it more often the longer Kyungsoo stayed in the States. I wished I could do more for him, be there for him. But nothing seemed to work.

About a year and a half after I entered the school, the school took in a couple more Chinese students like me. I made friends with two of them, Luhan and Tao, and they both squeezed their way into the group of friends we were. After introducing them and them coming in, I noticed Jongin smiling like he used to. It was always with Luhan. They became super close in a month.

Kyungsoo came back today. We all, besides Jongin, Luhan, and Tao, set it up. We knew Jongin was in pain, no matter how much we tried to help. Bringing him back was one of the only things we could do. When all was said and done, Jongdae, Junmyun, Minseok, and I were walking back to our dorms. Minseok and Jongdae were making conversation, walking ahead from Junmyun and I, which we were quiet. A good quiet, if I may add. We were close. Close enough for us to consider each other good friends and a shoulder to lean on when we needed it.

The two of us just kind of watched them talk animatedly, Minseok's cheeks slightly pink in the dark night.

Then Junmyun said, "They're cute, aren't they?"

I looked down at him, seeing a older brother type smile on his face. I glanced back at Minseok and Jongdae, who Jongdae wrapped an arm playfully around Minseok's shoulders. They were laughing.

My dimpled smile emerged. "Yeah." I leaned down to his ear. "Does Jongdae know about Minseok's feelings yet?" I whispered.

"I-I don't know."

Why did he stutter? "Well, hopefully he'll get to know them soon. Minseok's starting to look like a love struck puppy."

Junmyun laughed. I felt my heart skip just a little at it. "I know. Soon. Minseok may be the type to bottle things up, but I think he'll explode if he doesn't tell Jongdae soon."

I hummed. "I won't deny they're cute though. They are."

I thought I heard Junmyun whisper something under his breath. I looked back down at him with knitted eyebrows. "I'm sorry, what'd you say?"

His cheeks flushed pink. "I-I-it's nothing, never mind..."

"Yah, Yixing! Hurry your dancing up!" I heard Jongdae yell from ahead.

I looked forward, seeing we arrived at our building. I smiled wide, and ran to Minseok and Jongdae, Junmyun following close behind. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize." Jongdae's lips curled up. "C'mon. It's late."

I nodded, following Jongdae to our dorm room. Then I felt a hand grasp my wrist. I stopped, noticing the warmth of the hand and electricity running through my body. I turned around, and saw Junmyun holding my wrist. I blinked, feeling blush tingle my cheeks. "J-Junmyun?"

He made eye contact with me, his eyes full of hope, maybe the slightest tinge of worry. He was blushing. I swallowed, waiting for him to speak. "T-Tomorrow. After classes. The second chorus room." 

I bit my lip, then nodding my head. "O-okay..."

He smiled, which made my heart skip again. "Good night, Yixing." He released my wrist.

"G-good night, Junmyun."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

"What was that about?" Jongdae asked as we entered our room.

"What was what about?"

"With Junmyun, obviously." Jongdae scoffed.

I gnawed at my lips, sitting down on the sofa, and looking down at my hands. "Oh, that..."

"Oh my God." He said under his breath, but just loud enough for me to hear. "You like him!"

Heat rushed to my ears and cheeks. "W-what?! I-I don't..." I trailed off.

Am I lying to myself? Do I like him? Do I think of Junmyun as more than just my friend?

"It's so obvious, XingXing."

"Don't call me that, Jongdae..."

"Aish, you know you love it." I glanced up at him, noticing his smile. "Anyway, you do. You're blushing hard as , and just by looking at you, I can tell."

Maybe I do. I hid my face in my hands, my hands cold against my red cheeks.

"Hey." Jongdae said, running circles on my back. "Don't fight it. I'm sure he likes you too."

"You think?"

"I know."

I breathed in deeply, trying to calm my racing heart.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I've never ran so fast in my life. After classes ended, I made my way to the small chorus room that rarely anyone used. I entered the room. Junmyun wasn't there yet. I let out a gust of air. Thank the Lord, I'm not ready for anything yet. I made my way to the small mirror that hung on a wall, making sure I looked presentable. I fixed my dyed blonde hair, shifting it to the right side. Then I sat at the piano, setting my bag down, waiting. I found my fingers touching the keys, and I began playing.

As I was playing, I felt someone sit next to me. I looked, and saw Junmyun smiling at me. I smiled back and continued playing. He started to hum to the song, his voice pretty and strong. I enjoyed his voice. It was always pleasant to listen to.

Eventually, I ceased playing and glanced at him. I my lips and pressed them into a tight line. My heart raced. His hand went over mine. My body started tingling. His hand was so warm, and soft.

"You play beautifully, you know."

I blushed and nodded. "Mhm. I get told that a lot."

He smiled gently. Then, "You're beautiful."

My eyes widened and I jerked my head towards him. I stuttered a bunch of sounds, not knowing how to react. He hushed a finger to my lips. "It's okay. You don't have to say anything. But I wanted you to know that."

"I-I'm not..."

"Yes, you are. Beautiful. y. Kind. Talented. And so much more I don't think I can name."

I swallowed, avoiding eye contact. The blush in my cheeks was close to crimson. He tilted my chin up to look at him. He was blushing too with a shy smile. I leaned my head in closer to his, our noses brushing together. His eyes fluttered closed. Mine did the same.

Our lips melded together.

a/n

ing hell sulay be cute asf