Jongin ~ Beautiful Love

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

I couldn't remember much from the night Kyungsoo and I fought when I opened my eyes. I remembered before the fight, Mia, both of us yelling at each other that we've never done before, and coming back home. But everything else was pretty blank.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I couldn't recall how I got here or how long I've been out. The room was bright, took me a couple of minutes to adjust to the light and get the feeling of pretty much everything back. I looked outside, seeing a pretty sunset of oranges, pinks, and blues. There were clouds, not many and small. It was a sky you would never forget once you saw it.

Then I felt something grasping my hand. I turned my head, seeing a head full of wine red hair laying on my bed. The only person I knew that had that color as of recently was Kyungsoo. Why is he here? Doesn't he hate me now, after all the I said to him? Didn't he say goodbye to me? That's all I could think. His breathing was steady, telling me he was asleep. He whimpered a few times, bringing a slight smile to my lips. I used my other hand to his hair very gently. He stirred.

I called his name in a whisper. But he didn't respond. I cleared my throat, and tried again. "Soo?"

Then his head moved. He looked up at me. I could've not been more broken inside when I saw his face. His eyes were puffy and red, definitely from crying. Even his cheeks were streaked red from crying so much. His heart shaped lips were dry and slightly swollen. It's a sight I hated to see on him more than any other sight in the world. His eyes went wide, if that's even possible, more tears running down his cheeks. I brought my hand up to his face, my own eyes stinging from tears.

I wiped his cheek with my thumb. "Hey, don't cry, baby." I smiled faintly, but lovingly. "I hate to see you cry."

"Nini." His voice came out weak. He immediately shot up, and fell onto me, his arms wrapping around my neck and his nose nuzzling into the crook of it.

"Whoa there, Soo." I said, my smile widening.

He sobbed out, "I-I thought you were going to die..."

I frowned. Die? Did I try something and not chicken out? I closed one arm around his waist, and my other hand in his hair. "I'm not going to die. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." The more he cried, the more my heart broke for him. Tears left my eyes as I closed them. I swallowed, my throat dry and sore. We stayed in that position I don't know how long, me his hair and him trying to calm himself. Eventually he did, and he sat up, hovering over me a bit. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine lightly and sweetly. I kissed him back, sighing into it like I haven't kissed him in years.

"What happened to me?" I asked after the kiss was broken.

A look of sadness entered his eyes. "You overdosed on some drugs. God, what the hell were you thinking?"

"I don't remember. I kinda blanked out after you left me." All the memories of that night came rushing back to me, causing a huge pit of remorse to emerge. I brought my hand to his cheek again. "I'm so sorry, Kyungsoo. I was a real , and I shouldn't have said all the I did. It's just–"

He kissed me again, interrupting what I was going to say. I blinked. He kissed me too quickly for me to kiss back. He smiled a little. "I know. I know it was painful and that it was hard for you. And I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I was an for not telling you that I wouldn't be staying. I'm sorry for that too." He put our foreheads together, pecking the corner of my mouth.

"Am I forgiven?"

"As long as I am." He retorted.

I smiled, putting our lips together again. "You're forgiven."

He lay his head on my chest, along with his hands resting on it. "Let's put all this crap behind us, okay? I don't want to remember it in the future."

I chortled, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Yeah."

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

I was released from the hospital within a week. They drove the rest of the drugs out of my system, and I regained my energy back. Kyungsoo was almost always next to me. The others came to visit every so often, making sure I was okay. I was happy to find out that Junmyun and Yixing got together, knowing myself that Junmyun liked Yixing. It was cute that Junmyun could become so recessive around Yixing. He wasn't usually like that. In fact, he was quite the opposite, acting much like our guardian. I knew Sehun was happy with Luhan, very happy, I haven't seen him so happy in years. I was happy for them too.

Besides that, nothing changed. Which I was grateful for. Kyungsoo drove me back to Sehun's and my apartment. He pulled me in, me complaining I'm able to walk just fine. But he protested, saying he's not letting me go. I blushed at that, I don't really know why I did. We sat on the couch, watching an old drama that was popular two or so years ago. He was cuddled up into me, head in my chest and legs curled close to his. Our right hands were held together and rested on my thigh. My other hand was on his hip, rubbing circles on it. He was pretty clingy, but I didn't mind a bit.

"Nini." He said after a silence.

I hummed in response, kissing the crown of his head softly. "What is it?"

"I'm going to move back to New York City."

My heart shattered in pieces.

"I gained my citizenship a while ago. But..." He trailed off.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "But what?"

He removed himself, and faced me. "I want you to move with me. I want you to be a citizen too and..." He sighed, closing his eyes and joining our hands again. "That takes, at most, maybe two years."

I couldn't help but smile. I pulled him into me for a hug. "It's okay. I'll definitely do it, no matter how long it may take." I let him go, caressing his cheek. "We'll be together."

He smiled. "I love you so much."

I leaned in closer, slotting our lips together gingerly. "I love you so much." I said in a slightly playful tone, after a moment of kissing him.

His lips pulled up in an even wider smile and he kissed me again, pulling me down to hover over him. His arms went around my neck, deepening the kiss further. Which lead it to him pulling me to my room, and our clothes discarded onto the floor. His sweet moans and panting filled the room. It wasn't just , but making love. Slow, beautiful love.

 

a/n

do you love me now?