Jongin ~ Love You Too

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

"He hasn't answered?"

I shook my head, looking down at my hands. "No."

Baekhyun tried to smile, but it only came out as a nervous one. "Maybe he's busy, Jongin. I mean, he does have a career and..." He trailed off after that. He sighed. "Well, I'm sure there's not muc to worry about, right? It's Kyungsoo, he knows how to defend himself."

"Yeah...I can't help but be worried, though. He didn't answer me last night, and he didn't this morning either. He never fails to answer, hyung."

Baekhyun bit his lower lip, and avoided my stare. He said nothing. I clicked my tongue, and turned away from him as well. We entered the chorus room, greeted by Junmyun and Jongdae. I sat on one of the couches, letting out an exasperated sigh. I was a bit on edge since nothing was really helping my worries disappear. The only thing that would probably help at that point was if Kyungsoo called me back or texted me back. To top it off, I felt like the guys had been hiding something from me for the past couple days. Like, all of them, besides Luhan and Tao. They felt the tense air too.

Eventually, the others came in, and we rehersed for an hour or so. It was highly uneventful, besides Baekhyun yelling at Jongdae, Chanyeol, and Sehun for stealing his eyeliner. After that, I went to the dance room. Nobody was there, as usual because everyone was normally at lunch around this time. I plugged my cell to the speakers, putting on Let Me Know by BTS. I loosened my body up a bit, and I let myself flow to the song. A bunch of nervous, unpleasant thoughts ran through my mind. I'd become so accustomed to Kyungsoo always answering my calls and messages, I guess I couldn't control those worried thoughts.

What if he's mad at me? Then again, did I do anything wrong?

What if he was kidnapped by some ert? What if he was unconscious because of that?

I danced harder, sweat trickling down my forehead. My breathing became jagged and hard. I felt my legs and torso begin to go numb...until I heard my cell ring obnoxiously. I stopped, and ran so quickly, I might have just won the running marathon. I looked at the caller ID, seeing Kyungsoo's picture on the screen. I pressed the green button and held my phone to my ear.

"Soo, where've you been?!" I answered frantically.

I heard him chuckle. "I'm sorry, Nini. Work suddenly became hectic."

I exhaled, relieved. "You had me worried sick."

"I know, and I'm really really sorry." He paused a moment. Then, "What are you doing right now?"

I blinked a few times. "I was dancing before you called."

He hummed. "I didn't mean to interrupt you then."

"You didn't, babe. I was waiting for you to at least send me a text back, so..."

"Well, I called. Is that any better?"

A smile creeped up at the corners of my mouth. "Yeah."

"And you know what's even better?" I could tell he was smiling. His beautiful, heart-shaped smile...

"You tell me."

"Turn around." His voice elongated into the dance room. My heart must have  stopped. I turned my body...and he was standing right there. He was standing there, smiling and his cheeks pink. His hair was dyed a y wine red. I blinked my eyes. He made eye contact with me and pouted his lips out. "Are you just gonna stare or–"

But he didn't finish what he was going to say. I cut him off by running to him and enveloping him into an embrace. Tears immediately left my eyes. He's here...he's right here...in my arms... His arms closed around my neck, and I was sure I heard a sniffle and a sob from him. He buried his face in my chest, and I held him tighter.

I snuffled, running one of my hands in his hair. "I-I missed you..."

I felt his hands grip the back of my shirt. "I missed you t-too, Nini. I missed you so much..."

We held onto each other for what seemed like forever. When we both stopped crying, I let him go, smiling at his tear-streaked, red puffy eyed face. He smiled back, and leaned up to kiss me. My body seemed to melt. After almost a year of not seeing him, hugging him, kissing him like this...I felt like I was on top of the world. The kiss was long, passionate, and sweet. I broke the kiss, joining our foreheads together.

For the first time in ten months...I felt happy and at ease.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

Our hands were swaying and locked together. We walked back to the chorus room, for Kyungsoo to see the others. Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun, Minseok, Jongdae, Junmyun, and Yixing lit up immediately after seeing him. Baekhyun must have squeezed the life out of Kyungsoo. Tao and Luhan stood with confused expressions on their faces. I introduced them to Kyungsoo, and vice versa.

"So you're Jongin's lover?" Tao asked, crossing his arms.

Kyungsoo nodded, smiling warmly. "Yeah. If it makes you two happy enough, Jongin talks about both of you a lot."

"I do not!"

Kyungsoo looked up at me, cocking an eyebrow up. "Right. And my nickname isn't Satansoo."

I pursed my lips. "I hate you..."

He kissed my cheek, causing blush to rise to my face. "Love you too, Nini."