Junmyun ~ I Really Like You

We Will Meet Again (KaiSoo ft. ChanBaek, HunHan, & SuLay)

It was like fireworks set off inside of me. I hadn't felt that in a long time, like years ago when Jongdae and I dated briefly. Though with Jongdae, the fireworks weren't as intense as they were with Yixing. Who would've thought I would like someone like I do with this beautiful, talented, Chinese boy? His lips were delicate and soft against my own. They tasted sweeter than what I'd imagined.

And I enjoyed every moment of it.

We lingered on each other's lips for a bit, until Yixing broke away. His eyes were clouded with slight embarrassment, and his cheeks were red. I was sure I looked the same. I smiled, pecking the corner of his mouth. His body tensed. I chuckled quietly, then touched his cheek with my right hand, under his eye with my thumb. Yixing relaxed, his dimpled smile showing through on his face. He planted his head in my shoulder, his arms wrapping around my waist. I was taken aback, but only for a moment. I smiled, carding my fingers through his hair. Playing with his hair a bit, I pressed a light kiss on his head. I heard a contented sigh leave his mouth. The same sigh left my lips as well, and he held me tighter.

It was a moment I was sure to cherish in the future. It made my heart flutter like never before. Even more than when I first met Yixing. God, I'd never seen someone so beautiful in my life. I wanted to call him mine when I first saw him. But I also am not one to rush into anything. So I waited until I was sure my feelings for him were real and sincere.

And so they were. He wasn't pushing me away or avoiding me, but I can't promise anything until I say it out loud. But am I really ready for that? I have to be, we just kissed, didn't we?

We...not I...We...

He let me go, facing me again and his dimple showing on his cheek. It disappeared soon after as he said; "We should get to the chorus room, before one of them comes looking for us."

I laughed lightly, thinking Baekhyun, Sehun, or Jongdae might burst in here and ask every question about what we were doing possible. "Let's go then." I stood up and held my hand out for him to take it. He hesitated, but grasped my hand. We both smiled, and I pulled him out of the second chorus room.

|•~•||•~•||•~•|

On the way back to our dorm rooms, Yixing and I walked side by side in silence. I didn't know what I should say, after all the rings that had happened between me and him earlier. We kissed. We held hands. We shared long glances while we practiced with the others. I'm pretty sure Baekhyun and/or Jongdae suspected something between the two of us. How was I supposed to say, 'hey I really like you, will you go out with me?', so simply? Truth be told, my heart was beating faster at the thought of me even talking to him at that moment. After we had our...um, kiss in the chorus room, we couldn't say one word to each other. I didn't know how to say I liked him, but I didn't want to keep it all bundled up inside me either. My head was racing so fast, it began giving me a migraine.

"Are you okay, Junmyun?" Yixing's sweet voice resonated in my ears.

I didn't even realize I was grunting and holding my head. I blushed. "A-ah it's just a headache, that's all..." He blinked a couple times. Then his hand found mine, and he pulled me gently towards his dorm. "Yah, Yixing–"

"I'll give you some medicine for it." He said point-blankly.

"Yixing, you don't have to do that. I have plenty in my place so–"

He shook his head, and opened the door to his dorm room. "I'm giving you some of my medicine, and that's final." Yixing's stern voice surprised me. But it made the blush in my cheeks deepen. He pulled me inside, both of us slipping our shoes off. He shut the door. He dragged us deeper inside, and let me go when we got to the living room. His face softened and he smiled. "Sit down and I'll get you some ibuprofen. That should help."

I nodded slowly, sitting down and swallowing. He disappeared into the kitchen. I heard the water run briefly and some other shuffling noises. Yixing came back with a glass of water and three small pills. He handed me both things. I muttered a thank you, my face hot. I threw the pills into my mouth, sipped some of the water, and swallowed it down. Yixing took the glass from me, and set it on the coffee table in front of the sofa I was sitting on. Then he sat himself down next to me, letting out a gust of air.

"Junmyun."

I glanced at him, seeing him with a soft smile and staring back at me. His gaze made me feel like I would melt on the spot. "W-what is it?"

"Can I kiss you?"

If it was possible, my face went even hotter, and turned a brighter red. Jesus, why does he make me like this? I stared at him, his pretty, dimpled smile lingering on his face. My eyes went to his lips. They were shaped like a perfect Cupid's Bow, they were a bit fuller than mine, but not as full as Kyungsoo's or Jongin's lips were, and they were light pink. I looked at his eyes, which were filled with hope and love.

Love...

Instead of saying anything, and knowing how much I really wanted him to kiss me, I nodded my head silently, my eyes closed. I felt his hand on top of mine, which mine was on the top of my thigh. Then his mouth found mine. My body seemed to relax, yet shudder in the pleasure of his lips on my lips. A moan must have left my mouth, and he heard it. Because in just a moment, our tongues clashed. How sweet his was... I didn't even try fighting to dominate. I let him explore my mouth, wrapping my arms around his neck in attempt to deepen the kiss. Then he pinned me down onto the couch, never separating from my lips. We continued on like that for a while. Eventually his lips found my tongue and he began on it slightly. A moan escaped me, a rather loud and, I guess you could say, ual one. He released it, and hovered over me, smiling but eyes clouded with love and lust.

"Y-Yixing..." I panted, out of breath and craving more from him. But instead, he got up, and pulled me up. Then he closed his arms around my body, his chin on my shoulder.

"I don't want to go too fast. If that's okay with you, Jun."

I nodded my head, tangling my fingers in his hair. "Yeah..." It's now or never, Kim Junmyun. "Yixing?"

"Hm?" He hummed sleepily.

"I really like you."

He laughed beautifully and lightly. "I really like you too, Junmyun."